hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamberi

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Poke of chips and a bottle of iron bru and they can have him.

2. Log in to remove the advert

wage

i'm sure i read that both Brandon and Dockerty were on £8000 a week... said hibs were paying £2000 of his £8,000 loan.... cant see him droping £6,000 a week to play for hibs when he has a year contract left with Rangers....

Quote Originally Posted by bill_reed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm sure i read that both Brandon and Dockerty were on £8000 a week... said hibs were paying £2000 of his £8,000 loan.... cant see him droping £6,000 a week to play for hibs when he has a year contract left with Rangers....
    I'd be shocked if they were paying him 8k

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    If it was any other club I'd be the same. But it is The Rangers we're talking about here.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    If it was any other club I'd be the same. But it is The Rangers we're talking about here.
    Pretty steep nonetheless.

It's not as if he's a Hearts player.

First Team Regular
    I guess I’m in a minority of one, but I loved watching Kamberi at Hibs, and don’t really take seriously any of the garbage footballers come out with when they switch clubs.

Tin hat on but with 1 year left on his deal I could see him seeing it out and going whenever the first decent offer (decent for him, not us) comes in in whatever the January window looks like this season.

Flo plays his best when he’s got something to prove and a move to earn. If he turns up and bangs 10-20 goals between now and him leaving I couldn’t really care what he said on Hun TV.

@hibs.net private member Galahibby's Avatar
    Do Sevco even want him? The fans (admittedly, just on Twitter) don't seem massively keen. I'd take him back and either put him on the bench for the reserves every week, or loan him to Alloa or something. I am VERY petty though and realise this will never happen as it's obviously not terribly clever financially.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Heading back to us according to bbc gossip but expected to leave us.

Florian Kamberi will return to Hibernian this month following a loan spell at Rangers but the striker is expected to leave Easter Road. (Scotsman - subscription required)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Galahibby View Post
    Do Sevco even want him? The fans (admittedly, just on Twitter) don't seem massively keen. I'd take him back and either put him on the bench for the reserves every week, or loan him to Alloa or something. I am VERY petty though and realise this will never happen as it's obviously not terribly clever financially.
    I'm with you. Just as well I'm not running Hibs as I'd have him loaned to Arbroath

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Heading back to us according to bbc gossip but expected to leave us.

Florian Kamberi will return to Hibernian this month following a loan spell at Rangers but the striker is expected to leave Easter Road. (Scotsman - subscription required)
    Pity it never really worked out after his loan spell with us, the boy can play when he sets his mind to it, just dont want to do it with Hibs so we need shot of him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Hibee View Post
    I guess I’m in a minority of one, but I loved watching Kamberi at Hibs, and don’t really take seriously any of the garbage footballers come out with when they switch clubs.
    Yes, don’t get too lonely. I get your point about slavering footballers but all the talk about Kamberi being a rotten apple in the dressing room and his unanimous unpopularity by everyone at the club is far from garbage.

@hibs.net private member
    I loved him as well and don't mind a bit of arrogance and attitude from footballers but his comments on joining Sevco crossed a line.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Stokes was a loose cannon, who has fell out at most clubs he's been to. Kamberi, well where do we start. He was huffy, tried when he wanted to, and never really wanted to be at the club from the first game he played at Ibrox.

No wonder Lennon fell out with those two.
    Stokes was a nob off the park. Kamberi is just a nob. Not fit to lace Stokes's boots.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I loved him as well and don't mind a bit of arrogance and attitude from footballers but his comments on joining Sevco crossed a line.
    Most players are put out on loan because they need the experience and/or game time which they might not have got with their home club. Kamberi didn’t go to Rangers for these reasons. He went primarily because he wasn’t wanted at ER because of his attitude and it was good timing because Rangers were having striker problems and were also willing to off-load Docherty for the remainder of the season. If Kamberi had been toeing the line with Hibs, there is no way he would have gone out on loan. Some folk have given him the benefit of the doubt, putting his remarks down to being foreign and losing something in translation, or something like that. No way. His remarks were intended to burn bridges with us and he’s still at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Most players are put out on loan because they need the experience and/or game time which they might not have got with their home club. Kamberi didn’t go to Rangers for these reasons. He went primarily because he wasn’t wanted at ER because of his attitude and it was good timing because Rangers were having striker problems and were also willing to off-load Docherty for the remainder of the season. If Kamberi had been toeing the line with Hibs, there is no way he would have gone out on loan. Some folk have given him the benefit of the doubt, putting his remarks down to being foreign and losing something in translation, or something like that. No way. His remarks were intended to burn bridges with us and he’s still at it.
    Agree with this. His attitude was stinking for 90% of the time. Best off getting rid of those kind of players

I can’t see him in Scottish football next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    I can’t see him in Scottish football next season.
    Papers saying negotiations with a European club

Quote Originally Posted by thegaffer12 View Post
    Papers saying negotiations with a European club
    Can admins delete all the negative posts on this thread and fill it with three pages (or more) of high praise and fans' desperation to get him back? Just in case the European club takes a wee look on here. I've always thought he was brilliant and a class above. Others just bring him down to their level. A Champions League level player for sure.

Am i right in saying the Swiss mob have a 30% sell on clause?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    Can admins delete all the negative posts on this thread and fill it with three pages (or more) of high praise and fans' desperation to get him back? Just in case the European club takes a wee look on here. I've always thought he was brilliant and a class above. Others just bring him down to their level. A Champions League level player for sure.
    A rhetorical request I hope. Any negative( and there are plenty ) posts here are totally justified, well deserved by the target and certainly won’t influence the judgement of clubs who think they will be able to ‘tame the beast’. If nothing else, it will let this to$$er know the contempt that most of the support have for him.

@hibs.net private member
    There are at least two of us.

Can't help but think that loaning a player to one of our rivals was a big mistake. This was a player being openly marketed at circa £2m via the media. Chances are we'll get buttons for him now. Think Kamberi has taken us for a ride by manipulating an exit. His comments soon after joining Rangers were 2 fingers to us and were clearly from someone who has no intention of ever playing for Hibs again.

Definetely be on that. Jackie McNamara was on 10k a week at Celtic and he was one of the lowest paid. If Docherty goes on loan I’m sure we would be his first choice. If it’s a transfer fee he will be elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 0762 View Post
    Can't help but think that loaning a player to one of our rivals was a big mistake. This was a player being openly marketed at circa £2m via the media. Chances are we'll get buttons for him now. Think Kamberi has taken us for a ride by manipulating an exit. His comments soon after joining Rangers were 2 fingers to us and were clearly from someone who has no intention of ever playing for Hibs again.
    Not bothered how he got his loan as we came out of it fine. Doidge was vastly outscoring him so he was no great loss. Get what we can for him and move on. Transfer fees will plummet except for the top players.

He was never going for anything like 2million with a year on his contract. Look at McGinn who is 10 times the player.

Kamberri having Rangers on his CV is a boost to being able to get shot of him in the European market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Wouldn't lose any sleep about Flo going

Doesn't have the mindset to be at the top of game him consistently

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Are you surprised he took us for a ride, look how he manipulated his exit from Grasshoppers, his public spat with Lennon and now this. He's your typical mercenary in modern day football, we're better off without his type at this club.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    I'm with you. Just as well I'm not running Hibs as I'd have him loaned to Arbroath
    Personally I would loan him out to Dundee, along with Boyler, Scotty Allan & Porto😁