hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamberi

Blog Entries

Kamberi

‘Florian Kamberi is keen to convert his Rangers loan into a permanent move – and wants the deal done next month.’

A straight swap for for Greg Docherty would be a good deal.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Get it done...judas ****

It's hilarious how he seems to have chosen to become enemy #1, I don't think he's the brightest.

I'd take a Docherty swap as well.

Rangers won’t be stopping any 10 in a row if that’s the level of players they’re signing. Bye bye Judas, take your stepovers with you 👋🏽

Coaching Staff
    I’m happy if he is moved on anywhere.

Surely he has had some idication from the huns that this move is on the cards, otherwise why open your mouth. I hope the deal for Docherty can be done as a straight swap. Either way I never want to see Kamberi in a Hibs top again.

Never disliked a Hibs player more

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    The sooner this is done the better for all.

Would be happy with this We have seen enough of Docherty to suggest he would be a more consistent player and will chip in with Goals Mallan s goals we’re becoming g increasingly few and far between and Docherty has more power and presence about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m happy if he is moved on anywhere.
    likewise,
    as much as i want him out though he was better than McNulty, hopefully we get an upgrade on both.

I was dubious of Kamberi's attitude when he 1st came, if you look at the way he left Grasshoppers and then the very public fall out with Lennon, I gave him the benefit of the doubt over both of these but his attitude since his loan to Rangers just confirms to me that he's a devious sneaky rat of a player who'll do everything to get what he wants, be glad to get rid of him.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Win win as sevco get a bang average player with an opinion of himself that's way beyond his ability and they ain't going to be winning anything if he's the level they're after.

Ironic if sevco decided he's not what they want though.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Blog Entries
    Glad to see the back of the rat, but I hope the ploy is not for Kamberi to make all these disrespectful remarks in the hope that Rangers will get him for a song. LD and JR are too long in the tooth to be hoodwinked by Rangers.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Would take a straight swap for Greg Docherty

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Oh and he can take his caravan and barge with him

@hibs.net private member
    Can’t see a swap deal with Judas and Docherty due to Docherty’s salary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Win win as sevco get a bang average player with an opinion of himself that's way beyond his ability and they ain't going to be winning anything if he's the level they're after.

Ironic if sevco decided he's not what they want though.

If this is true, I think he is wanted there:

‘A recruitment source has told Football Insider that Kamberi regards a full-time Rangers move as a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” he does not want to pass up.

That is what the Scottish giants and manager Steven Gerrard will want to hear as they assess whether to proceed with negotiations.

There is no option to buy clause included in Kamberi’s loan, unlike the Ianis Hagi deal that became a full-time transfer from Belgian side Genk earlier this week.

It is the same for the loan transfer of Greg Docherty, who moved to Hibernian in part-exchange for Kamberi.’

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    If this is true, I think he is wanted there:

‘A recruitment source has told Football Insider that Kamberi regards a full-time Rangers move as a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” he does not want to pass up.

That is what the Scottish giants and manager Steven Gerrard will want to hear as they assess whether to proceed with negotiations.

There is no option to buy clause included in Kamberi’s loan, unlike the Ianis Hagi deal that became a full-time transfer from Belgian side Genk earlier this week.

It is the same for the loan transfer of Greg Docherty, who moved to Hibernian in part-exchange for Kamberi.’
    Looks like he is, they might be made for each other.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

The biggest thing will be replacing him, which could prove difficult given the circumstances and the club’s stance on sorting the wage deferrals before making new signings.

With Kamberi away and McNulty back down south we’re left with only Doidge and Gullan.

Ideally we have a replacement lined up and can get Docherty on a swap for Kamberi but I think Docherty will have offers from English clubs who can pay him more than Hibs can. Fingers crossed he feels like Hibs is a place where he can kick on and he wants to return permanently though.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    I don’t think Kamberi or McNulty would be hard to replace at all. Not based on what they offered us last season.

There’s gonna be plenty players out of contract, with clubs not chucking around deals quite as freely as before.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Get it done.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Replaced by Nisbet from Dunfermline perhaps? Not sure the situation with signing players when the ones we have are deferring payment though. Swap him for Docherty would be decent start and I don't think the salary is a problem, I'm sure I read somewhere that he was on more at Hibs than Docherty was on at the hun

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Would take a straight swap for Greg Docherty

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Oh and he can take his caravan and barge with him
    Let's try for Docherty plus cash, even if its £200k.

I have it on good authority that the boy is just a fat Justin Bieber.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    I was dubious of Kamberi's attitude when he 1st came, if you look at the way he left Grasshoppers and then the very public fall out with Lennon, I gave him the benefit of the doubt over both of these but his attitude since his loan to Rangers just confirms to me that he's a devious sneaky rat of a player who'll do everything to get what he wants, be glad to get rid of him.

Unfortunately Lenny fell out with his main striker every season at Hibs.

Was it always their fault?

Left by mutual consent!
    I’d rather just sell him to the huns. Let’s see how keen they are with the colour of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Unfortunately Lenny fell out with his main striker every season at Hibs.

Was it always their fault?
    Yes?

@hibs.net private member
    I Think as another member said above, I hope this is not a ploy by Newco to get him on the cheap. I really don’t care where the Rat ends up. Up until the day he came out with his comments I was a firm favourite of his but since then, I wished Hibs had the kind of money we could have put him on gardening leave and left him to rot at home until his contract expired.

Yes I do appreciate that would be cutting of your nose to spite your face but it would prove that Hibs will not be used by any player. However hope he gets his move to Ibrox and he is in the squad that lost 10 in a row and forever be known as the worst Newco team in history. Then watch the hordes turn on them.

GGTTH

I'm another inclined to view this as the usual Ugly Sister negotiating tactic of a tame journalist protraying it as a dream move for the player. And for once I'm relieved because I don't want Kamberi back.

I'd be happy with a swap for Docherty, assuming he's willing to come here instead of going south for bigger wages. Under normal circumstances I'd be wanting cash as well but Kamberi's comments back in January mean Hibs need to offload him which hurts our negotiating power. Best we can hope for is that Sevco give Docherty a payoff to cover the fact that we can't afford to match his Sevco wage, and maybe a bit more as a de facto signing bonus.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

I have low expectations about the Kamberi situation. All I really want is for him never to play for us again. Not bothered where he goes and I can’t see us getting anything for him.

Hibs did a deal with the devil getting involved with Rangers, more so because the season was cut short and we didn’t end up getting as much out of Docherty as we would if the season had played to a finish.

Kamberi is trouble and so are Sevco. We need to be looking to a future where we have nothing to do with either.

I think we need to be a bit smarter than to sign people like him in future.

First Team Breakthrough
    I don’t give a rats fart if he goes for free, last thing we need or want is Kamberi back in the dressing room. Save the wage and let him go,