hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar

Hanlon Stevenson Foundation - Competition

The Hanlon Stevenson Foundation have asked us to post this for them:

COMPETITION TIME.

Hanlon Stevenson Foundation (HSF) would like to thank the Hibernian Family for their support in our first year. As a small token of our appreciation we have organised a competition with some unique prizes. Go to www.facebook.com/hanlonstevenson then post a comment on the “competition post” with your favourite hibs fan Facebook page or hibs forum.
    Please note you MUST like and follow the page before posting, new members are of course welcome.
    Last edited by hibee_girl; 27-05-2020 at 07:57 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Just in case anyone missed this earlier. Looks like some good prizes to be had so well worth entering. Just remember what your favourite Hibs site is......
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Left by mutual consent!
    Would if I had Facebook. Great idea though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just in case anyone missed this earlier. Looks like some good prizes to be had so well worth entering. Just remember what your favourite Hibs site is......
    🤣👌

Suppose I better say Hibs.net since courtesy of yous I got to meet Hanlon And Sir David and have a wee shot of the Scottish ah 🤣

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Bumping this up for anyone who hasn’t seen it

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar

Hanlon Stevenson Foundation Competition

✅COMPETITION TIME✅

The Hanlon Stevenson Foundation would like to thank the Hibernian Football Club Family for their support in their first year. As a small token of appreciation, they have organised a competition with some unique prizes

Go to - https://m.facebook.com/hanlonstevenson then post a comment on the competition post with your favourite Hibs Fan, Facebook Page or Hibs Forum

Please note you MUST Like & Follow the page before posting, new members are of course welcome

HSFC.jpg

@hibs.net private member Eaststand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    ✅COMPETITION TIME✅

The Hanlon Stevenson Foundation would like to thank the Hibernian Football Club Family for their support in their first year. As a small token of appreciation, they have organised a competition with some unique prizes

Go to - https://m.facebook.com/hanlonstevenson then post a comment on the competition post with your favourite Hibs Fan, Facebook Page or Hibs Forum

Please note you MUST Like & Follow the page before posting, new members are of course welcome

HSFC.jpg
    Hi, I'm a Hanlon Stevenson Foundation member but I don't do facebook. Is there any way folks like me can take part in this without Facebook?

GGTTH

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Eaststand View Post
    Hi, I'm a Hanlon Stevenson Foundation member but I don't do facebook. Is there any way folks like me can take part in this without Facebook?

GGTTH
    Another member asked the very same question earlier so I've emailed them to find out. Will get back to you ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Another member asked the very same question earlier so I've emailed them to find out. Will get back to you ASAP
    Cheers for that FS :-)

GGTTH

GGTTH

Cheers for that FS :-)

GGTTH
    No problem

Here's the reply received from Graeme Cadger, the HSF Chairman:

"It’s our intention to post competitions on as many Hibs Supporters related social media channels and fans forums as possible. Please bear in mind our prizes will generally be items we have received for no cost, so competitions will be infrequent. However we take your point on board and we promise do a competition in the future restricted to fans forums only".

No problem

Here's the reply received from Graeme Cadger, the HSF Chairman:

"It’s our intention to post competitions on as many Hibs Supporters related social media channels and fans forums as possible. Please bear in mind our prizes will generally be items we have received for no cost, so competitions will be infrequent. However we take your point on board and we promise do a competition in the future restricted to fans forums only".
    Cheers for that FS

So to summarise his message, the many people like me who don't do Facebook but are HSF menbers can't take part in this competition.

GGTTH
    Last edited by Eaststand; 29-05-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Cheers for that FS

So to summarise his message, the many people like me who don't do Facebook but are HSF menbers can't take part in this competition.

GGTTH
    Hi again. I went back to HSF with your comments and they have replied as follows (sorry about the formatting ):

"Our competitions for the Hibs fans are based on thanking our supporters and raising awareness of HSF. One of the first competitions we organised was for the generous people who contribute financially to HSF by way of direct debits or standing orders. We're aware you are one of these people and thank you very much for your ongoing support which is greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the competition details in case you’ve missed it, you are automatically entered for this competition so no need to do anything https://hanlonstevensonfoundation.co.uk/2020/03/competition-donate-and-win/

With regards social media competitions we done a dedicated competition for Twitter, are now doing one for Facebook and our next one will be for fans forums subject to necessary approval from site Administrators. So we’re trying to cater for as many people as we can, it’s not easy and sadly we’re unable to accommodate everyone.

We will be reviewing our competitions in the coming weeks and will discuss the positives and negatives before deciding if we run any further competition in the future Hope this clarifies matters and feel free to contact us if you require any further clarifications or indeed have any other feedback or ideas on how we can improve and grow HSF.

Thank you for your feedback and support."

Last edited by FranckSuzy; 01-06-2020 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Format..pah!

Hi again. I went back to HSF with your comments and they have replied as follows (sorry about the formatting ):

"Our competitions for the Hibs fans are based on thanking our supporters and raising awareness of HSF. One of the first competitions we organised was for the generous people who contribute financially to HSF by way of direct debits or standing orders. We're aware you are one of these people and thank you very much for your ongoing support which is greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the competition details in case you’ve missed it, you are automatically entered for this competition so no need to do anything https://hanlonstevensonfoundation.co.uk/2020/03/competition-donate-and-win/

With regards social media competitions we done a dedicated competition for Twitter, are now doing one for Facebook and our next one will be for fans forums subject to necessary approval from site Administrators. So we’re trying to cater for as many people as we can, it’s not easy and sadly we’re unable to accommodate everyone.

We will be reviewing our competitions in the coming weeks and will discuss the positives and negatives before deciding if we run any further competition in the future Hope this clarifies matters and feel free to contact us if you require any further clarifications or indeed have any other feedback or ideas on how we can improve and grow HSF.

Thank you for your feedback and support."

Cheers FS, you're messages are appreciated.

I tried the link within the message, and maybe its me, but it didn't work.

Thanks again 👍
    GGTTH
    Last edited by Eaststand; 01-06-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Cheers FS, you're messages are appreciated.

I tried the link within the message, and maybe its me, but it didn't work.

Thanks again 👍
    GGTTH
    Sorry, probably my fault Try this