hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: SINCE 1875 RETURN TO EAST STAND

2. Log in to remove the advert

Two rows?

And still not FF Lower despite the opportunity to really try something different.

FFS

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like good news to me. The group really are a hugely positive key part of our support. Anything that improves the atmosphere and helps the team is a good thing imo.

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Two rows?

And still not FF Lower despite the opportunity to really try something different.

FFS
    Sheesh FF lower was never, ever gonna happen. LD made that very clear, maybe time for people to get over that fact?

This is a good move and one backed by the club.

It also sounds like a few bridges have been mended with the group and LD and it’s great to see such a positive message from her on this front.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Two rows?

FFS

If FF becomes safe standing - as I hope it will, although this is not a priority right now - ER could end up with two singing sections. That would be great imo.

In the meantime I am glad these guys have returned to the East.

First Team Breakthrough HTD1875's Avatar
    Two rows?

FFS
    two rows in the middle of the section probably for their members with the drum etc but the full section will be a singing section I imagine.

should work well at that side as noise will spread through the full east.

Quote Originally Posted by HTD1875 View Post
    two rows in the middle of the section probably for their members with the drum etc but the full section will be a singing section I imagine.

should work well at that side as noise will spread through the full east.

Hopefully it has that effect, as it would be really good to get some noise out of the East Stand, similar to what it was like shortly after it first opened.

TBH, I think sections 43 or 44 might have been a slightly better location, but I'm not gonna quibble about something so minor.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    I think the East is the best place for them, although the full stand displays behind the goals were cracking.

Hopefully it's a decision that suits both parties and allows everyone to progress anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Hopefully it has that effect, as it would be really good to get some noise out of the East Stand, similar to what it was like shortly after it first opened.

TBH, I think sections 43 or 44 might have been a slightly better location, but I'm not gonna quibble about something so minor.
    44 would make sense as it's the same price category as 25 (silver) if they wanted an easier transition in terms of moving seats across and not worrying about people paying more/less than those around them.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    There will be a decent number of cracking seats available to buy in the vacated section of the FF Upper. If I wasn’t already very happy with my seat in West Upper I might have been tempted to move across.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    There will be a decent number of cracking seats available to buy in the vacated section of the FF Upper. If I wasn’t already very happy with my seat in West Upper I might have been tempted to move across.
    There will be. Hopefully folk that were moved when the Singing Section moved to the FF will be offered a move back first.

I’m slightly worried that I’ll be moved over to the East automatically as I sit in row AA of section 25. I was there before and declined to move so I would rather stay there. I’ll email the Club to confirm.

Edit: very quick response back... nobody will be asked to move, so sounds like you need to actively ask to move.
    Last edited by overdrive; 25-05-2020 at 11:37 AM.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    There will be. Hopefully folk that were moved when the Singing Section moved to the FF will be offered a move back first.

I’m slightly worried that I’ll be moved over to the East automatically as I sit in row AA of section 25. I was there before and declined to move so I would rather stay there. I’ll email the Club to confirm.
    Yes, I that would be a fair and the right thing to do

First Team Breakthrough HTD1875's Avatar
    agreed, FF upper has a great view of the team attacking the famous five end in the second half.

You know, the weird thing is that it was chosen to re-house the Singing Section on their last move is because it was always pretty empty.

It was quite often the last part of the home end to sell-out.

(just to clarify, I specifically mean section 25)