hibs.net Messageboard

Page 226 of 436 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,780 of 13062
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack ross is an unhappy manager at the moment we are in a run of games where everyone is winnable but he needs another couple of quality players in quickly , Hibs recruitment need to match his and the fans ambitions . Everyone can see midfield is needing a bit more bite and creativity in it hopefully the club meet his expectations .

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    There is a global pandemic and recession on, its nothing to do with ambitions. The club needs to survive past this season. Squad is more than good enough to finish top 4 in this current (very poor) league. Its up to Ross to do that.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Jack ross is an unhappy manager at the moment we are in a run of games where everyone is winnable but he needs another couple of quality players in quickly , Hibs recruitment need to match his and the fans ambitions . Everyone can see midfield is needing a bit more bite and creativity in it hopefully the club meet his expectations .

We’re also in the middle of a pandemic with income being cut by 50%, including season tickets down 3k, no walk ups, no hospitality. The squad we have is better than 8/9 other teams in the league, yes we’d love to strengthen but it’s up to Ross to get the best out of the squad we have, which I’ve no doubt he will.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Will Scott Allan be commenting on Lyndon Dykes future?

Marv shouldn't be commenting on a Hibs player the day before we play them.
    Exactly. He’s being a naughty boy. I wouldn’t look too much into what he is saying.

From the BBC Gosip

Hibs manager Jack Ross says he won't get the transfer fee received for Florian Kamberi to reinvest in his squad - and he is expecting one or two more departures. (Daily Record)

As has been pointed out we don't have spare funds to do that.

I think there will be cash available, but only if the right player is available at the right price and for the right wage, with the latter two being outwith Hibs' control and not evidence of a failure to match ambitions.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

I'm glad your mates with Jack Ross and he tells you all these things, could you ask him what his preferred system is 3 or 4 at the back because we don't seem to know.

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    From the BBC Gosip

Hibs manager Jack Ross says he won't get the transfer fee received for Florian Kamberi to reinvest in his squad - and he is expecting one or two more departures. (Daily Record)
    Tom james being 1

Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    Tom james being 1
    I reckon James for definite and Halberg may be moved on and maybe even Jackson

@hibs.net private member
    If another two leave it might free up some cash but as others have said our squad is good enough for top 4. It’s down to JR to deliver it. If he’s unhappy( no proof of that) then he can do what every other person who does not want to be at Hibs and that’s leave. The fact is JR needs to do a good job at Hibs or his career will end up the same as Paul Hartley, part time in the lower leagues.

No chance Jackson goes unless another defender is joining. One injury and we'd be in real trouble.

Stephen Kingsley has been released by Hull. With Lewis coming to the latter part of his career this could be a ready made replacement?

Potential loan moves for Fraser Murray, Josh Campbell, Sean Mackie?, Ben Stirling

Hallberg could move on

What a bizarre take. Jack Ross is the only manager in Scotland outside the old firm who has spent a 6-figure fee on a player, and not just £100k we’re talking a quarter of a mil. A substantial investment at the best of times.

He’s a pragmatic guy and doesn’t give a slight hint of being unhappy about his budget in the papers so I’ve no idea how you’ve come up with this tripe.

No chance Jackson goes unless another defender is joining. One injury and we'd be in real trouble.
    I'm not saying Jackson out without someone coming in. He has spent alot of time out injured. I wouldn't say there is no chance. He's not a player I'd be desperate to offload but Ross will know what he needs

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    Stephen Kingsley has been released by Hull. With Lewis coming to the latter part of his career this could be a ready made replacement?
    We already have Stevos replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless anything in the McRorie talk, he can play CH or DM like Gogic.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    I’d give Doig the season to prove himself as ready to be the first choice with Stevenson as back up. Put every available penny into a first choice midfielder that will get our balance right. Hopefully that player is Docherty.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    We’ll just have to be patient, remember the window is open until October

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    We do not need Sparky
    My god, if we could get him i'd play him every day in front of what we have when he's fit.

I don’t see many options for LG.

Stay at Celtic - get paid decent £ but not play / rarely play.

Move to another team not Hibs. He likes home comforts and having just sorted a house won’t be moving anytime soon.

Hibs - fans love him - Hibs fan - even a 80% LG is worth it - think of his free kick quality etc.

When’s his contract up ?

He loves scoring against Hearts too...so no brainer for me.

I really hope for the guys sake he doesn’t become a DR, GOC and slowly drift out the game. Needs support and a manager to love him.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

Move to another team not Hibs. He likes home comforts and having just sorted a house won’t be moving anytime soon.

Hibs - fans love him - Hibs fan - even a 80% LG is worth it - think of his free kick quality etc.

When’s his contract up ?

I really hope for the guys sake he doesn’t become a DR, GOC and slowly drift out the game. Needs support and a manager to love him.
    If he’s available on loan it’s a no brainer. I can’t see Celtic getting rid of a proven goal scorer when they are going for 10 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by mentalhibee View Post
    If he’s available on loan it’s a no brainer. I can’t see Celtic getting rid of a proven goal scorer when they are going for 10 in a row.
    Surely that is the red flag to consider before any move to bring Griffiths home?
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

When’s his contract up ?

I fear for him tbh.

He’ll never have it as good as he has it now, and he’s already had several last chances. If he can’t screw the nut there, there’s no way he’ll do it elsewhere.

He’ll need to find someone who will indulge him - and that’s a very risky business indeed.

I think he’s trouble and should be avoided at all costs - which is a shame, because I love him as a player.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    yet another warning from his employers, how many is that now

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    I don't know why that jambo welt Brian McGlaugin is allowed anywhere near our pressers. I'm sure Jack will know his jambo credentials during his time at tiny castle. Ater all it was Brian "that revealed that up to 70 jobs were under threat" during a recent sportsound jambo deflection / love in, and it was swallowed as gospel and reported in the scottish media. He was asking negative questions hoping to get negative answers and I think Jack was being cautious with his answers. I remember Leeann having a dig at his questions towards her, I can't remember the occasion, but I think she put him back in his box. I'm sure Jack was guarded in his answers more than anything. He seemed to answer other q's from other people with a smile on his face. Any negativity picked up by the jambo welt would be on Saturdays sportsound.

GGTTH
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Found it. It was regarding the Neil Lennon incident and Paul Heckingbottom being installed. The Jambo welt was on for the first 2.30 mins, and at around 6.48.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?...ess-Conference

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    Found it. It was regarding the Neil Lennon incident and Paul Heckingbottom being installed. The Jambo welt was on for the first 2.30 mins, and at around 6.48.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?...ess-Conference

GGTTH
    It's honestly astonishing how he is allowed anywhere near East Mains.

I don't think there's a manager in world football who's happy with their squad. They will always want more, it's the nature of the beast

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    I'm glad your mates with Jack Ross and he tells you all these things, could you ask him what his preferred system is 3 or 4 at the back because we don't seem to know.
    Having a bad day are we

Having a bad day are we

Eh?
    You're the one that came out with the Ross is unhappy nonsense, maybe don't post p ish then and you'll not be questioned by a few posters.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Eh?
    You're the one that came out with the Ross is unhappy nonsense, maybe don't post p ish then and you'll not be questioned by a few posters.
    Maybe he is unhappy though?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk