hibs.net Messageboard

Page 227 of 436 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,810 of 13062
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe he is unhappy though?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

He well may be but to suggest it's because we need players in quickly is a nonsense and to suggest this means you know personally this is the case.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Eh?
    You're the one that came out with the Ross is unhappy nonsense, maybe don't post p ish then and you'll not be questioned by a few posters.
    I remember saying exactly the same thing about another poster who does not post here anymore.

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    He well may be but to suggest it's because we need players in quickly is a nonsense and to suggest this means you know personally this is the case.
    Your coming across as a right know it all Its not pish and mind your language . It is the case , why does it bother u so much . I know its a hot day but you need to cool down

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    Your coming across as a right know it all Its not pish and mind your language . It is the case , why does it bother u so much . I know its a hot day but you need to cool down

Know it all haha I think the heat is getting to you.

What I do know is that I know nothing about how the manager is feeling and wouldn't presume to guess and then post it on a forum as gospel. As others have said no manager is ever happy and he may well be frustrated that a couple of players he wants he can't get as yet but I'd be surprised if he was unhappy because he knows the situation is difficult due to Covid. Also if I want to say p ish I will and it's not down to you what language I use, it's you that needs to calm down a bit, I'm sitting here all chilled listening to the radio, have a good day.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Ex-Juve and Den Bosch international midfield general, Vykintas Slivka is currently a free agent; and still only 25!!

Worth a cheeky bid to bolster our midfield options?

if it is the case, can you share how you know it’s the case? Otherwise it’s just speculative crap

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    if it is the case, can you share how you know it’s the case? Otherwise it’s just speculative crap
    Correct👍😁

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Ex-Juve and Den Bosch international midfield general, Vykintas Slivka is currently a free agent; and still only 25!!

Worth a cheeky bid to bolster our midfield options?
    Could bring us some much needed energy to the midfield

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Jack ross is an unhappy manager at the moment we are in a run of games where everyone is winnable but he needs another couple of quality players in quickly , Hibs recruitment need to match his and the fans ambitions . Everyone can see midfield is needing a bit more bite and creativity in it hopefully the club meet his expectations .

Nonsense

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sheggs84
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    From the BBC Gosip

Hibs manager Jack Ross says he won't get the transfer fee received for Florian Kamberi to reinvest in his squad - and he is expecting one or two more departures. (Daily Record)
    Anyone else think Mallan might be the other player to go? Left out of 2 squads, Ross may not see his as a first team player anymore

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh_Lad View Post
    Anyone else think Mallan might be the other player to go? Left out of 2 squads, Ross may not see his as a first team player anymore
    He's injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh_Lad View Post
    He is injured, not left out.

Coaching Staff
    We could probably play a strong enough team from players that didn’t start yesterday.

Dabrowski

Gray
    McGregor
    Jackson
    Stevenson

Hallberg
    Allan
    Mallan

Wright
    Gullan
    Murray

I’d say that we are probably a striker light from that and I’m not a big fan of Murray so another capable of playing wide would be perfect.

You’ve still got Stirling too who looks capable enough but another more muscular player for the midfield would be great.

No great panic for any of this though.

Hibs are two players short from becoming a team with a very decent chance of finishing third. Ball playing midfielder, and a right back and we’re sorted.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BegbieHSC View Post
    Hibs are two players short from becoming a team with a very decent chance of finishing third. Ball playing midfielder, and a right back and we’re sorted.
    I’m happy with McGinn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We already have a team that has a very decent chance of finishing third IMO. We can obviously improve but it’s relative to the quality of the rest of the league as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertK86 View Post
    I’m happy with McGinn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m a big fan of McGinn too. If James goes, and Stephen O’Donnell remains available though....

I’m a big fan of McGinn too. If James goes, and Stephen O’Donnell remains available though....
    Every Killie fan I have heard from say O'Donnell was poor for them last season. Also Hearts fans reckon Oxford preffered signing was O'Donell but his wage demands were to high so went for Sean Clare instead?
    I like the look of Naismith but he'd command a fee and is just back in training

Still no Docherty on then bench for Rangers, no McCrorie either

Coaching Staff
    Every Killie fan I have heard from say O'Donnell was poor for them last season. Also Hearts fans reckon Oxford preffered signing was O'Donell but his wage demands were to high so went for Sean Clare instead?
    I like the look of Naismith but he'd command a fee and is just back in training

Not a fan of O'Donnell, think he's been victim of a Levein-esque hype by Steve Clarke. Would have Naismith back, maybe meaning we could push McGinn into defensive midfield as he reads the game well and times his tackles.........would still love Docherty in the side though. He would be my priority.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Still no Docherty on then bench for Rangers, no McCrorie either
    Neither will be at Rangers at the close of the window

I agree that we really need another couple of quality additions. I’d like to see another combative, energetic midfielder that is comfortable on the ball and also another left sided striker/winger.

For how good Horgan was yesterday he’s proven to be very inconsistent, a really quick and direct winger like Jordon Jones would be a very good addition imo.

Felt the bench yesterday missed an attacking threat, with the exception of Allan, that could really come on and change the game in our favour.

I do really like the look of Gullan but he’s still largely untested at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    I agree that we really need another couple of quality additions. I’d like to see another combative, energetic midfielder that is comfortable on the ball and also another left sided striker/winger.

For how good Horgan was yesterday he’s proven to be very inconsistent, a really quick and direct winger like Jordon Jones would be a very good addition imo.

Felt the bench yesterday missed an attacking threat, with the exception of Allan, that could really come on and change the game in our favour.

I do really like the look of Gullan but he’s still largely untested at this level.
    You won’t find a consistent winger in our league, all wingers are largely inconsistent due to their position. I’d like a couple of other players but I’d disagree saying we ‘need’ them. Our squad is bigger, deeper in quality and arguably better all round than the majority of other teams.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Neither will be at Rangers at the close of the window
    Doc rumour surfaced again on fb tonight.

BBC reporting that Livvie have turned down another 7-figure offer for Dykes from a Championship side.
    So on Saturday's showing how much is Nisbet worth to a Championship side? Or Doidge for that matter.

It amazes me that Doidge hasn't had any interest in him. Not that I'm complaining in the slightest but a guy who has scored in a England and done the same in Scotland, has you would think clubs are watching how he's doing

It amazes me that Doidge hasn't had any interest in him. Not that I'm complaining in the slightest but a guy who has scored in a England and done the same in Scotland, has you would think clubs are watching how he's doing
    I agree but remember this transfer window is open till october ,i think it is . we might get a bid for nisbet if keeps up this scoring nonsense

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    It worries me about Doidge, hope we’ve got a plan if a big bid comes in for him

I can't remember how long a contract Doidge is on but we need to act now if we can to tie him down.

All too often we wait until it's too late with 1 year left on a deal and no bargaining power so they go for cheap. The guy is the real deal and we know it already so get him on a bumper deal as we would struggle big time without him.

Love the big man

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Mac View Post
    I can't remember how long a contract Doidge is on but we need to act now if we can to tie him down.

All too often we wait until it's too late with 1 year left on a deal and no bargaining power so they go for cheap. The guy is the real deal and we know it already so get him on a bumper deal as we would struggle big time without him.

Love the big man
    Three year deal until june 22