hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    First Team Breakthrough
    Excellent gesture and excellent statement, clear concise to the point and professional. Wont be asking for refunds for me or my son.
    Surely we are top of the statement league for quality, clarity and professionalism.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by steelendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the offer to raise something for his treatment.....although I had just got my wife to stop crying about something else and then I showed her your post!!! We have and army of friends and family that all donate a fiver a month to his ongoing treatment. He was due to go to America in July but obviously that is on the back burner for now
    It's not a problem mate. My son was 13 by the time we went private but had problems since he was 6. It takes its toll on the whole family. After our fundraising he has done really well and got back to Easter road for first time in 3 years before the lock down. Our page on Facebook was pandas boi. Keep fighting and message me through the page if you need any help. Also I have 3 season tickets now so happy for you to use one of them at a game once football is back.

Over the years I have heard stories of our fans going the extra mile to help other fans on our forums from small gestures to the one I’ve just read makes me so proud to be a hibby we really are a “community club “” in the real sense

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    more than happy for hibs to keep my money, fortunate to not have been financially impacted by what's happened but i know a lot of folk aren't in the same boat.

hibs class

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    However, much as Hearts demise brings a smile to the face, there is one initiative they have introduced that I have to applaud. Anyone buying a ST for next season is guaranteed a minimum of 18 games for the outlay. This means Regardless of when next season starts or how many games it provides (should it be curtailed), any unused tickets will be held over to the 21/22 season if necessary.
    Could Hibs do the same? Thoughts.🤔
    I would welcome this. We have 3 season tickets, not renewed yet, & really struggling with it, as i doubt we will see any matches until next year at the earliest