hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Nhs

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar

Nhs

Is the price of printing coming of the NHS money ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

I doubt it, we're not Hearts.

Kinda weird question.

How ?

@hibs.net private member
    Where does the money goto? I was wondering this today with so many people raising money for the NHS where does it actually go? The government? Do the NHS actually see any of all this great work and effort from people?

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where does the money goto? I was wondering this today with so many people raising money for the NHS where does it actually go? The government? Do the NHS actually see any of all this great work and effort from people?
    It goes initially to the NHS Charity, who pass it on to the NHS.

The profits all go to the local NHS charity!

The words of thanks will adorn our new home shirts, and supporters will be asked to pay the sum of £5 to have the transfer applied, with all profits being donated to our local NHS charity, Edinburgh & Lothians Health Foundation.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    2nd time you've asked that same question on different threads. I would find it highly unlikely that Hibs will pass on less than the £5 per strip to the NHS charities. If you think what the charge is for a name and number of a strip I don't even think £5 covers that so I think you can rest easy. In fact I would bet that by the end of the season Hibs will make good on their promise and have raised well over six figures for the NHS and other charities. Unlike our multiple charity robbing neighbours. Unless of course you know or suspect differently

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    2nd time you've asked that same question on different threads. I would find it highly unlikely that Hibs will pass on less than the £5 per strip to the NHS charities. If you think what the charge is for a name and number of a strip I don't even think £5 covers that so I think you can rest easy. In fact I would bet that by the end of the season Hibs will make good on their promise and have raised well over six figures for the NHS and other charities. Unlike our multiple charity robbing neighbours. Unless of course you know or suspect differently
    Wow , thanks for your input to a simple question still not answered though . In future I'll make sure I message you first before I post

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    All profits go to NHS charities, like with the HCF.

Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    Wow , thanks for your input to a simple question still not answered though . In future I'll make sure I message you first before I post
    A bit of an odd response, is it not? weecountry hibee was just answering your original question as well as he could. He also pointed out that it's twice that you've asked the question which implies a very keen interest in this topic. It could imply that you know something that others don't and it was a test. Or that you believe that Hibs are charging the NHS and are trying to paint Hibs in poor light, hence the Yams comment.

Your original question "Is the price of printing coming of the NHS money ?" was a bit of a left-field question to me, which I presume was the reason Michael stated "Kinda weird question."

No doubt, I'll get some juvenile response, but it would be really good if you could expand on your original question. What do you know and why are you asking the question?

To answer your original question, I would say "unlikely", but that's with no information to prove it.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    The use of the word profit made me assume that it was, yes.
    Mon the Hibs.