hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

The Rangers Dossier Delayed

So, they were supposed to be revealing the details of this 'Dossier' today but, guess what, it needs a little more work.

"The Ibrox club were expected to make their information available to the other 41 clubs in the league today but have decided to keep their powder dry for another 48 hours.

(The) Rangers' legal department is finalising the presentation of the evidence the club say they obtained from a whistleblower. " (DR)

Who'd have guessed that would happen.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    They've only just found a whistle and now they're running about like headless chickens trying to find someone who knows how to operate it.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Scottish football should have locked these ********s out in 2012 when we had the chance. Send them to play in the English leagues or wherever. Honestly they are a pathetic excuse of an institution from the fans, boardroom, management and players. Cretins galore.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    The Rangers are an utter embarrassment.

Well I for one am totally shocked at this turn of events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    All this does is ramp up the pressure on them to produce something meaningful.

If they don't, they will be a laughing stock and lose the last morsel of credibility they presently have (if they have any).

The dossier of evidence consists of hiring a legal team to desperately try to find some sort of loop hole in the spfl rules that could prevent celtic being awarded the league title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I for one am totally shocked at this turn of events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who thinks picking up a whistle and putting it to their lips then exhaling was going to be simple just doesn't understand this complex conspiracy.

Sevco and the maroon pounders will be given as long as they need to work it out. It's going to be so embarrassing they'll probably blame it all on the guy from stranraer.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

So now its not Rangers fault, it’s the whistleblowers fault.
    Hmmm surprise, the get out was coming.

Rangers have been working closely with whistleblowers for decades.

@hibs.net private member Green_one's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    The Rangers are an utter embarrassment.
    Which makes Budge backing them hardly Business Woman of the Year material. Similarly Tom English is in the same group of shame. Actually becoming funny to watch them try to spin out of this mess. I want to be at that meeting. Slow car crash material.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Left Peg View Post
    Rangers have been working closely with whistleblowers for decades.
    Post of the Day

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Whistles banned so hardly surprising.

Entirely predictable - they are pulling folks chains with this even if they do have some dynamite stuff the handling of it has been disgusting.

More and more such detestable orgs and people are taking a leaf out of the Trump playbook.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

I can exclusively reveal the source for this Dossier of evidence....

@hibs.net private member Hibby Kay-Yay's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ps3 - hibby kay-yay
    I hope this is costing The Rangers lots in legal fees.

Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
    B - weak evidence
    C - made up evidence
    D - delaying it because by Thursday the government may call the leagues - meaning they don’t have to submit any?
    E - delaying means less time for clubs to look over it remotely before Tuesdays meeting.

Mixture of the above ?

Their lawyers will be checking out the evidence of bullying that Tom English received on Sportsound during the Doncaster interview. As a law abiding citizen he will have submitted it the appropriate authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunswickbill View Post
    Their lawyers will be checking out the evidence of bullying that Tom English received on Sportsound during the Doncaster interview. As a law abiding citizen he will have submitted it the appropriate authorities.
    Lee Wallace seen the whole thing.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
    B - weak evidence
    C - made up evidence
    D - delaying it because by Thursday the government may call the leagues - meaning they don’t have to submit any?
    E - delaying means less time for clubs to look over it remotely before Tuesdays meeting.

Mixture of the above ?

They’ve got nothing but obviously can never back down or admit they have got it wrong.

They are obviously trying to buy time. The dossier is emptier than Sevco’s trophy cabinet.

Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
    B - weak evidence
    C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?
    D - they are going to hide behind this and never publish their dossier but use it to tarnish Celtics title.This will play to the hordes they can bleat on about it for years that they had info negating Celtic title.This will encourage their seige mentality and sell season tickets.This is there the end game.I hope every club remembers that when we were fighting to save Scottish clubs they were playing pathetic selfish games.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
    B - weak evidence
    C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?
    I’ll go for D

Blog Entries
    What is Stewart Robertson‘s roll in this? Is he the whistleblower? If not, why didn’t he, as a board member, expose the alleged wrongdoings earlier. If there has been wrongdoing, he must be implicitly personally involved and where does that place him in relation to his job with Rangers? Or of-course, as we all suspect, Rangers are just winging it and, when the issue fizzles out, will they be sanctioned for misbehaviour and, at the very least, charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Quote Originally Posted by The Count View Post
    D - they are going to hide behind this and never publish their dossier but use it to tarnish Celtics title.This will play to the hordes they can bleat on about it for years that they had info negating Celtic title.This will encourage their seige mentality and sell season tickets.This is there the end game.I hope every club remembers that when we were fighting to save Scottish clubs they were playing pathetic selfish games.
    Thats why i would not call the leagues yet thereby giving them an excuse not to publish.

Is it ok to call an egm anytime for no good reason?
    Surely these clubs are bringing the game into disrepute.

@hibs.net private member
    What is the follow follow forum suggesting they’ve got in this so called dossier?

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Is it ok to call an egm anytime for no good reason?
    Surely these clubs are bringing the game into disrepute.
    I assumed there would be a regulation that says evidence for an EGM must be submitted at least 7 days before any meeting. Giving clubs enough time to look over what’s being submitted.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    The meeting takes place in a week.

If we are to believe the detail that came out of the Premiership zoom call the other day, clubs have pressed Rangers for the detail and will need it to give them any chance of this Independent Enquiry.

Rangers themselves said that it was to be delivered "well ahead of the meeting" when the SPFL called their bluff a week or so ago.

Rangers are hoping that the SPFL call the league and give them the opportunity to call foul - thats clearly not happening, and Rangers are simply going to repackage the existing allegations.

Its classic passive aggressive tactics that probably has other club chairmen shaking their heads about...........except Budge, of course, as she is a wise businesswoman of course

Left by mutual consent!
    Sounds like they are making it up as they go along.

What a joke.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    The meeting takes place in a week.

If we are to believe the detail that came out of the Premiership zoom call the other day, clubs have pressed Rangers for the detail and will need it to give them any chance of this Independent Enquiry.

Rangers themselves said that it was to be delivered "well ahead of the meeting" when the SPFL called their bluff a week or so ago.

Rangers are hoping that the SPFL call the league and give them the opportunity to call foul - thats clearly not happening, and Rangers are simply going to repackage the existing allegations.

Its classic passive aggressive tactics that probably has other club chairmen shaking their heads about...........except Budge, of course, as she is a wise businesswoman of course
    It's at times like these that you see the real value of having someone like Mrs doctor Budge at the helm, Hearts wouldn't be in the league position they are without her doing her businessy type things the rest of us can only marvel at and you've got to wonder if sevco would have got their dosser so far without her.

Sir Matt Busby

Coaching Staff
    They've been screeching about this "evidence" for weeks - the other clubs should grow a pair and tell them to put up or shut up by close of play today.

Wasting everyone's time when there are much more important things to be dealing with at every club.