hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

Jordon Forster - NHS Auction

Putting this in on behalf of Jordon...please see below!

•AUCTION FOR THE NHS.
    ———————————————————
    •Hello everyone! I am going to be auctioning off something that is very dear to me, my match worn shirt and runners up medal from the Scottish cup final against Celtic in 2013.
    ———————————————————
    •I totally understand this may not be worth much to a lot of people but someone hopefully wants it, the highest bidder will then be asked to donate the money to the NHS and I will either send the shirt and medal to them or personally deliver it when we are out of isolation!
    ———————————————————
    •If you can please DM me with your bid for the goods over the next few days I will then select the highest and get In contact with said person!
    ———————————————————
    •This is a small gesture to try and help those who need it most so please be kind enough to share this post if you don’t mind.

If anyone is interested please head over to his Instagram where you can message him if you want to place a bid. Unfortunately it’s not letting me send the link over so if you google Jordon Forster Fitness instagram then you can message from there, or can message me directly on this and I’ll pass it on.

Thanks!
    Last edited by LNHibs; 10-04-2020 at 07:47 PM.