hibs.net Messageboard

Page 122 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 9037
    Testimonial Due
    Richard Gordon on Off The Ball says Budge interview with Mclaughlin saying Budge admits proposal is dead. Not likely to go to vote. So juicy bit on legal case.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    [QUOTE=Carheenlea;6188081]
    Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Are you the hardest man in The Windsor?
    Not that sort of pub. I’m not even the hardest pensioner in it. By hard I’m assuming you mean violent at least I hope that’s what you meant. My perspective these last 25 years is more yogic and Buddhist meditation.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    She chose fight instead of acceptance.
    Unsuccessful choice. She’s probably had dozens of screaming Duncans pushing her to fight though.Dozens of voices in her head at night.
    Keep listening to the voices.
    Millions of pounds.
    Votes.
    Expulsion.
    Fairness.
    Court.
    Leslie.
    Lord Dribble.
    Court.
    Diddy clubs.
    Close shaves.
    Sherry.
    Chippy.
    Stop trading.
    Seaside.
    Sorted.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Celtic urge SPFL to release fixture list for new season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/52861707

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post

Good. Time to start planning positively towards getting next season underway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Good. Time to start planning positively towards getting next season underway.

Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post

Shows as much regard to ABs proposals as she has shown to other clubs situations. Not even a caveat, brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Sorted.
    Her chippy account on .net

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Of course Budge will reference the French situation but conveniently not mention a judge has kicked it out.

Left by mutual consent!
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...k-jim-22109776

Budge reminds me of Trump in the way that she cannot let a single perceived media slight go. Each and every criticism provokes a heated, excessively lengthy response.

Any figure in the public eye with media savvy will issue, at most, a single statement or firm rebuttal and simply let the story burn itself out. With Budge it's statement after increasingly rambling statement, which does nothing but fan the flames and make her look ever more unhinged.

The media must love the way they can push her buttons so easily.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    So millions of pounds donated to the lower divisions by the no strings attached philanthropists. Budge fails in her reconstruction proposal and goes to court and wins which then financially damages all the clubs the no strings philanthropists have just helped out.
    I don’t think Budgie has really thought this through.

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    That's a very well written statement. Yet another club who can wave goodbye to the maroon pound.
    Thought the same myself, ann fudge can kiss goodbye to reconstruction

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    So millions of pounds donated to the lower divisions by the no strings attached philanthropists. Budge fails in her reconstruction proposal and goes to court and wins which then financially damages all the clubs the no strings philanthropists have just helped out.
    She hasn't thought it through, she cares about hearts and them only, selfish rubber chopped old mare

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Budge's proposal is sailing up the Clyde

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...k-jim-22109776

Budge reminds me of Trump in the way that she cannot let a single perceived media slight go. Each and every criticism provokes a heated, excessively lengthy response.

Any figure in the public eye with media savvy will issue, at most, a single statement or firm rebuttal and simply let the story burn itself out. With Budge it's statement after increasingly rambling statement, which does nothing but fan the flames and make her look ever more unhinged.

The media must love the way they can push her buttons so easily.
    Putting aside the nonsense she spouted in today's interview, she actually came across as irrational, unfocused and hysterical. I haven't heard her speaking much before today, so not sure if that's her normal style?

If not, it could be a sign she's completely lost the plot. Maybe an indication of the pressure she's under, which as much as us hibbys have a laugh about, must be intolerable. Whatever way you analyse it, she has completely mismanaged the club's finances and realisation is setting in that her last throw of the dice has failed.

She better watch herself though, as she's skating on very thin ice with the alleged donation from the philanthropist. If this is any way linked to upgrading Hearts to the top league, she is likely to be in direct contravention of The Bribery Act.

I'm now beginning to think she is ill. Seriously. her flip-flopping, desperate and nonsensical ramblings were funny to start with, but she sounds like someone who needs medical help.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    Putting aside the nonsense she spouted in today's interview, she actually came across as irrational, unfocused and hysterical. I haven't heard her speaking much before today, so not sure if that's her normal style?

If not, it could be a sign she's completely lost the plot. Maybe an indication of the pressure she's under, which as much as us hibbys have a laugh about, must be intolerable. Whatever way you analyse it, she has completely mismanaged the club's finances and realisation is setting in that her last throw of the dice has failed.

She better watch herself though, as she's skating on very thin ice with the alleged donation from the philanthropist. If this is any way linked to upgrading Hearts to the top league, she is likely to be in direct contravention of The Bribery Act.
    The timing of it just 2 days before the clubs meet re her reconstruction "discussion paper" seems highly questionable.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I'm now beginning to think she is ill. Seriously. her flip-flopping, desperate and nonsensical ramblings were funny to start with, but she sounds like someone who needs medical help.
    I posted on here months ago that I had concerns re her mental health after watching her rambling interview when introducing Stendel. Things have gone from bad to worse since then.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    I posted on here months ago that I had concerns re her mental health after watching her rambling interview when introducing Stendel. Things have gone from bad to worse since then.
    Agree despite obvious frustrations with her approach she is basically running this on her own apparently without any chief exec support at all. I don't know the structure of Hearts but we obviously have Leeann and Ron, I have no concept of who Hearts executive team are. Was Gardner replaced when he forgot to order the seats?

She obviously isn't the most competent and get the impression she isn't that comfortable being the public face but don't see any obvious sidekick or support.

For her own health she needs to step back and take a break so she can concentrate on Hearts for next season.

Was reading that hearts taking the SPFL to court would breach sfa rules they signed up to. Could be properly expelled ftom the league for that as well as booted out of Scottish cup

Go on Ann do it, take em to court

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    Was reading that hearts taking the SPFL to court would breach sfa rules they signed up to. Could be properly expelled ftom the league for that as well as booted out of Scottish cup

Go on Ann do it, take em to court
    For anyone associated with hearts not to know that is embarrassing to say the least

Not that sort of pub. I’m not even the hardest pensioner in it. By hard I’m assuming you mean violent at least I hope that’s what you meant. My perspective these last 25 years is more yogic and Buddhist meditation.
    I’ve just clocked who you remind me of. Your writing style is identical. A poster who had various monikers over the years. The main one that sticks in the mind is “Gail” - who seemed to have an intense dislike of Paul Hanlon for some reason. The stuff you’ve posted over these past few weeks could very well have come from “Gail’s” own keyboard.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Would love all the clubs to take them up on their generous offer of free covid testing equipment and then vote them down!
    No strings attached
    The silly twits arent giving their fans refunds for the remaining season games but could now “afford” to give all the lower league clubs, like them, £35-40k for covid testing
    What a ****ing shower of dafties

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I’ve just clocked who you remind me of. Your writing style is identical. A poster who had various monikers over the years. The main one that sticks in the mind is “Gail” - who seemed to have an intense dislike of Paul Hanlon for some reason. The stuff you’ve posted over these past few weeks could very well have come from “Gail’s” own keyboard.
    Fascinating. I think you need help.

Chippy however you are give it a rest please.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Count View Post
    Chippy however you are give it a rest please.
    Sure but why don’t you give the same advice to Inspector Clouseau and his ‘forensic linguistic analysis.’ above ?

Good to hear Chippy that you are the bigger person and prepared to move on.Thanks and Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Would love all the clubs to take them up on their generous offer of free covid testing equipment and then vote them down!
    No strings attached
    The silly twits arent giving their fans refunds for the remaining season games but could now “afford” to give all the lower league clubs, like them, £35-40k for covid testing
    What a ****ing shower of dafties
    I'm wondering if Phil Anthropist's offer is only to fund the second tier and is caused by Queen of the South saying they can't afford to play behind closed doors. The suggested solution to that appears to be an eighteen game season starting in January.

That would be a disaster for Hearts because they need the income from a full season to pay their inflated wages. The full season improves their chances of finishing top due to the depth in their squad, whereas a few bad results in a shortened season could leave them in the playoffs.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Fascinating. I think you need help.
    I’m fine thanks. You’re the one banging the Budge bongos.

Hearts fans allover this on kickback lots of tick tocking going on

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...int-22113923?1