hibs.net Messageboard

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Marvin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am waiting for this reconstruction nonesense to formally end. Once it does, assuming that sense prevails and the top flight remains a 12 team league for 'big' temas only, I will be purchaing my season book.

So fellow Hibs season ticket holders let me check this out. If there’s an expanded Premier with Hearts in it some of you will want a refund regardless of how Hibs vote, thus trashing Hibs income and helping a rescued Hearts to financially dominate us next season or perhaps forever. Seems that’s a double Hearts win. Unbelievable

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    So fellow Hibs season ticket holders let me check this out. If there’s an expanded Premier with Hearts in it some of you will want a refund regardless of how Hibs vote, thus trashing Hibs income and helping a rescued Hearts to financially dominate us next season or perhaps forever. Seems that’s a double Hearts win. Unbelievable
    That isn't accurate for me. I don't want a 14 team league with a split in late January that would result in 14 games post split, not a chance in hell I want that.

No, thats not how I feel.

For me, the format for next season is not that important. Whatever will be , will be.

However, I would want a guarantee that if, say we only saw 9 home games, that the other home games would be credited onto the season ticket for the year after

@hibs.net private member
    I miss a few games every year due to work/family commitments, I probably only attended 50% of the expected home games last season due to this and then the lockdown. Not intetested in a refund from last season but not sure I can justify paying out for another season with the uncertainty around league reconstruction and games behind closed doors. A commitment from hibs to ensure any lost games carry forward would probably persuade me to renew now.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Son and I renewed. Happy days.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I really don’t get the swing and sway of ST decisions, I buy my ticket to watch Hibs every season where ever and in what ever type of league they are playing in.

@hibs.net private member
    What’s the current figure for season tickets sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    What’s the current figure for season tickets sales?
    Around 7,850 complete guess But about four days ago someone said nearly 7 , 600
    But defo slow down and defo not reaches 8 ,000
    I am now holding off to the final day The fourth in hope league situation clearer in terms of structure ,and when it might resume and when they might allow fans in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received an email from Hibs reminding about the seat release deadline next week.

It doesn't sound like this will be getting extended.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Just received an email from Hibs reminding about the seat release deadline next week.

It doesn't sound like this will be getting extended.
    If the reconstruction crap is officially filed in the bin by then it won't need to be extended.

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    If the reconstruction crap is officially filed in the bin by then it won't need to be extended.
    With or without reconstruction, I think a lot of people are waiting until we know if there will be football played again this year before renewing

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    I believe it should be extended until we know what next season is likely to look like.

And I say that as someone who has already renewed just before the original early bird deadline.

We were unlikely to sell as many as last year anyway, and finance/uncertainty puts that figure even further down.

Even if it does tail off at present and 8k is all we get for now, not a bad word to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    I really don’t get the swing and sway of ST decisions, I buy my ticket to watch Hibs every season where ever and in what ever type of league they are playing in.
    Agree totally.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Totally agree👍

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar

I can understand it if the decision is based on finances but not if it's on what league we're in - OR how many teams are in the league.
    I buy a ticket to watch hibs regardless of the opposition.

We need to adopt a more big team outlook on season ticket sales.... we could say sales are approaching 10,000 or 20,000 rather than we have just passed 7000😎
    After all we are approaching the higher figures

Drama queens desperate for attention?

Early bird and seat release deadline is 5pm on Thursday 4th June so if you want to keep your seat time to purchase if you can.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 29-05-2020 at 10:57 AM.

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar

I will be very disappointed if that lot are still in the same league as us next season, but it won't stop me from watching Hibs every chance I get...
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Me and three mates have renewed and we fancy moving upstairs in the West.

Hoping we can get 4 together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsidehibby View Post

Given we're about 5,000 short of total sales for last year, I'd imagine you should get seats no problem from June 4th.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar

I renewed yesterday but also want to swap seats so I can sit next to my dad.

I emailed the ticket office asking if it was possible after the deadline and they replied saying they have added my name to a list of fans looking to swap seats.

They said they would be in touch again after the deadline.

Might be worthwhile doing similar as unless you’re happy with one of the end sections I think you’ll struggle to get 4 together.

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar

...I am in the west upper m8,i know there are very few seats with 4 spaces vacant,you may be lucky this year though,but where i sit there is not so many,maybe towards the south stand there is a better chance,good luck & hope you get them.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18S NX View Post
    ...I am in the west upper m8,i know there are very few seats with 4 spaces vacant,you may be lucky this year though,but where i sit there is not so many,maybe towards the south stand there is a better chance,good luck & hope you get them.
    Yeah me too the only place just now where I could see four together is the end sections near the away end. No chance in the middle sections unless mass none renewals

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Early bird and seat release deadline is 5pm on Thursday 4th June so if you want to keep your seat time to purchase if you can.
    Some well informed suggestions today that the early bird might be further extended...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    Some well informed suggestions today that the early bird might be further extended...
    Hope so, but doubt it, but could see them extending the seat reservation deadline.
    Think today at 5pm was the deadline for refunds for this season and it will be interesting to see the numbers, which will probably be released on Monday.

A cracker from Joel Sked in the News”Hibs and Hearts have sold 10,000 season tickets between them”.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    A cracker from Joel Sked in the News”Hibs and Hearts have sold 10,000 season tickets between them”.
    Brilliant. That is laughable reporting.