hibs.net Messageboard

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Suzie knows our branch normally buys a couple of KFK tickets. we are now looking at a "stone" for a recently passed away member. the stones are currently unavailable but we will pursue that. we would also like to do the KFKids thing but still to be decided

2. Log in to remove the advert

10,000 in these circumstances is nothing short of incredible. Chuck in the folk who are also contributing through HSL and in the near 145 year history of Hibs has there ever been such a demonstration of affection for or loyalty to the club from the folk who support it.

For my part I only want one thing in return from Hibs .... I can't recall this ever happening, but just to be clear, after this never ever let me hear anybody connected with the club refer to its supporters as 'customers' because if we have proved one thing over the last few months it's that we are far far more than that, and that goes for any other club whose fans are doing the same as us.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10,000 in these circumstances is nothing short of incredible. Chuck in the folk who are also contributing through HSL and in the near 145 year history of Hibs has there ever been such a demonstration of affection for or loyalty to the club from the folk who support it.

For my part I only want one thing in return from Hibs .... I can't recall this ever happening, but just to be clear, after this never ever let me hear anybody connected with the club refer to its supporters as 'customers' because if we have proved one thing over the last few months it's that we are far far more than that, and that goes for any other club whose fans are doing the same as us.

Or to ever use the expression, in reference to Hibs fans, that we have to 'pony up'.

I do believe we've bought quite a few ponies in the last few weeks

If Hearts or Aberdeen had sold that many it would have been all over the media about how magnificent their fans are

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    Can I ask which section/stand you’re in?
    FF upper.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    FF upper.
    Cheers - had my eye on some seats in the East that as of yesterday lunchtime had yet to be renewed - it would have just been my luck for them to be the ones your renewed at 5pm

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Cheers - had my eye on some seats in the East that as of yesterday lunchtime had yet to be renewed - it would have just been my luck for them to be the ones your renewed at 5pm
    That would have been amusing although no guarantees when we’ll get to sit in our own seats anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    If Hearts or Aberdeen had sold that many it would have been all over the media about how magnificent their fans are
    I was expecting the media to have picked up on this myself especially now we have burst the 10k mark. Its like free advertising when the press run these articles and would obviously incourage folk who are dithering and also a wee thank you to the 10k plus who have bought them
    Is it the press that just don't think it's worthy of headlines? or is it an issue with our PR department?

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Is the seat map thingy down until the tickets go back on sale on Wednesday?I'm looking to relocate 1 seat

@hibs.net private member MagicSwirlingShip's Avatar
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-hail-support-club-announce-22298893

Every time we have good news, someone pops up to moan about how the media isn’t reporting it - even although it’s rarely the case.

Official Site: SEASON TICKET UPDATE | 10000 AND COUNTING!

A few papers carrying the story today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Will be interested to know if it’s mentioned on sportsound today

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Will be interested to know if it’s mentioned on sportsound today
    Do they often give special mentions on how many season tickets a club has sold?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Do they often give special mentions on how many season tickets a club has sold?
    They mentioned season sales a couple of months back but gave Hibs figures less than they were in comparison to other teams like Aberdeen for example.

@hibs.net private member
    Do we think 11k achievable before the end of this month? That would be nothing short of unbelievable to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmack7 View Post
    Is the seat map thingy down until the tickets go back on sale on Wednesday?I'm looking to relocate 1 seat
    Yes think the seat map is down until Wednesday to allow the ticket office to sort seat moves etc. If you email tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk they’ll add you to the list of people looking to move and get in touch next week.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    Do we think 11k achievable before the end of this month? That would be nothing short of unbelievable to be honest.
    We should target 12k, whether that is possible is another matter. It probably depends on the Covid situation and whether we will see games live at Easter Road

@hibs.net private member
    What was our season ticket numbers for the past 3 season in the premier league?

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post

well said

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Yes think the seat map is down until Wednesday to allow the ticket office to sort seat moves etc. If you email tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk they’ll add you to the list of people looking to move and get in touch next week.
    Anyone heard anything from the Ticket Office this morning regarding any seat move request?

Anyone heard anything from the Ticket Office this morning regarding any seat move request?
    Not me

The following is part of the automatic reply from the ticket office at the moment

"For supporters looking to relocate please bear with us while we work through requests. We will begin to contact supporters from Monday 6th July to discuss options"

First Team Breakthrough
    Not heard anything from ticket office yet

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    The following is part of the automatic reply from the ticket office at the moment

"For supporters looking to relocate please bear with us while we work through requests. We will begin to contact supporters from Monday 6th July to discuss options"

Yup got that too. Was just wondering if anyone had received comms.

Yup got that too. Was just wondering if anyone had received comms.
    Jaimsie, I received an email reply this morning relative to an email request i sent early on Friday evening. Issue resolved (not a move request).
    Presume they are just working their way through the big pile of emails for the next 2 days.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    We should target 12k, whether that is possible is another matter. It probably depends on the Covid situation and whether we will see games live at Easter Road
    I’d imagine that we will be selling online tickets to away fans for games at Easter Rd that are not on Sky. Wonder how many sales we can get for the likes of Aberdeen , Killie, United at ER. It would seem possible that we would sell more online tickets than the amount of Away fans coming to ER. If that is added to say 12k seasons plus some Hibs day ticket purchasers . Could we be having audiences no far off our average home gates if 16/17k

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    I’d imagine that we will be selling online tickets to away fans for games at Easter Rd that are not on Sky. Wonder how many sales we can get for the likes of Aberdeen , Killie, United at ER. It would seem possible that we would sell more online tickets than the amount of Away fans coming to ER. If that is added to say 12k seasons plus some Hibs day ticket purchasers . Could we be having audiences no far off our average home gates if 16/17k
    This is the bit I'm not quite getting, was it not that you couldn't sell more tickets that you had season tickets for last season or something?
    I'm still not sure how I'd get to watch Hibs away games this season until crowds are allowed back to the football

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This is the bit I'm not quite getting, was it not that you couldn't sell more tickets that you had season tickets for last season or something?
    I'm still not sure how I'd get to watch Hibs away games this season until crowds are allowed back to the football
    Really Hibs would only be able to sell up to 13.5k tickets for a non Sky game at ER? What a crap deal with Sky if that is the case?