hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

The secret diary of Florian Kamberi

Day 12

Amazing I got to play in front of "the peepul" for 4mins. God I just dreamed of playing for them and being 2nd choice striker and once Jermaime is fit 3rd.

Result didn't go our way but I'm confident of getting 5mins real soon so the dream is alive. I wonder if I will be associated with the downturn in form? Surely not as "the peepul" are a fair bunch.

Anyway I better get onto Wikipedia and read up on Lech Poznań just in case.

I asked my Alexa to play music by "The Who" cheeky thing played substitute. Ah well time for bed busy day tomorrow at Murray Park, I wonder what bib I will wear in training tomorrow the yellow one or that orange v shaped one again as I was told my father wore that one.

Well better get to sleep need it in case I play for 5minutes at weekend.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 14-02-2020 at 11:04 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Someone was at the pub early today

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone was at the pub early today
    Go on who?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    Day 12

Amazing I got to play in front of "the peepul" for 4mins. God I just dreamed of playing for them and being 2nd choice striker and once Jermaime is fit 3rd.

Result didn't go our way but I'm confident of getting 5mins real soon so the dream is alive. I wonder if I will be associated with the downturn in form? Surely not as "the peepul" are a fair bunch.

I asked my Alexa to play music by "The Who" cheeky thing played substitute. Ah well time for bed busy day tomorrow at Murray Park, I wonder what bib I will wear in training tomorrow the yellow one or that orange v shaped one again.

Who's this Kamberi you speak of?

Good luck mate. Thanks for the update. Don't worry about not playing, it'll save you from having to try and control the round ball-shaped thing.

You've misspelt Florihun.

As soon as Dafoe is fit again the guy will toil to get on The Rangers Teamsheet.
    Sincerely hope Hibs are getting a ridiculously high loan fee on this deal.
    For me he's not welcome back at Easter Road - his value unless he scores goals will however be rock bottom in the summer.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - Lennon obviously seen failings and he should probably been moved out last summer.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Is this Flo ged 13 &3/4?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Is this Flo ged 13 &3/4?
    Did Jim fix it for him to play for The Rangurs?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0762 View Post
    As soon as Dafoe is fit again the guy will toil to get on The Rangers Teamsheet.
    For me he's not welcome back at Easter Road - his value unless he scores goals will however be rock bottom in the summer.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - Lennon obviously seen failings and he should probably been moved out last summer.

Yeah but Lennon fell out with our top striker every season so it was hard to know whose fault it was.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0762 View Post

Tbf Lennon had lost the dressing room in his final last season with us. Just because Flo is an ******** doesn’t mean that Lennon wasn’t.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Kamberi for Docherty. Transfer of the season

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Go on who?
    Daniel Stendhal for sure.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    He's profoundly in love with hundora.

Jim Traynor is a shoe in for the Bert Baxter role, and his good lady Queenie seems to fit right in as well.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Kamberi for Docherty. Transfer of the season
    Some didn't think so at the time 🙂

Left by mutual consent!
    Gerrard needs shot for taking Flo. I’ve told every Hun I know that we got a great deal taking Docherty, I think it’s maybe just starting to sink in.
    Gerrard must be on shaky ground with the knuckle draggers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post
    Gerrard needs shot for taking Flo. I’ve told every Hun I know that we got a great deal taking Docherty, I think it’s maybe just starting to sink in.
    Especially that Man City are banned from Europe
    Pep might fancy the gig of managing the mighty Glasgow Rangers
    You never know

Baffling signing

If Gerrard is under pressure, it has nothing to do with the Docherty / Kamberi swap. That's the least of their problems.

Pulled some skelf s fae my arse Not used to
    Sitting on the Bench
    Can’t believe my dream is over already Stevie G promised me we would win the League and Please The People
    Am still not sure how I fit in but have volunteered to go to Flute Classes and just made my first Orange Sash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    If Gerrard is under pressure, it has nothing to do with the Docherty / Kamberi swap. That's the least of their problems.
    Would anyone be surprised if Gerrard left Sevco at the end of this season for a job down south?

Right now he's built a reputation as a decent manager but that will take a hit if they don't win something this year (unlikely) or next (equally unlikely). He certainly can't afford to have a third consecutive post-break collapse next year.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Left by mutual consent!
    Desperate to score soon. Barry Kent has been quite scathing on Facebook.

I must admit I don't understand fully all the abbreviations he puts, such as FTQ GSTP and LOL, but I'm sure they aren't complementary.

He's been like that since second year, when I said to admired his Yeovil FC strip, and asked what connections he actually had to the West Country.

He said, it wasn't a Yeovil strip and he felt a stranger in this country. He punched my nose when I asked who she was.

Pandora says to take it in my stride, and that it was all a long time ago.

...age 12 and 3/4

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Would anyone be surprised if Gerrard left Sevco at the end of this season for a job down south?

Right now he's built a reputation as a decent manager but that will take a hit if they don't win something this year (unlikely) or next (equally unlikely). He certainly can't afford to have a third consecutive post-break collapse next year.
    Can see him taking a step up to Liverpool reserves

It’s magical here.
    The training ground is smashing and I’m definitely in Mr Gerrards plans if Alfred, Jermaine, Mr Hagi and the under 21 striker are injured.
    He says if I train hard and show him what I can do, I can be on the bench again and soak up the best atmosphere in world football.
    This is definitely a top move for my career, the peepul know my name and soon they might have a song about me.
    Probably with Flo in it, go Flo and the like.
    Mr Gerrard says he will put a word in with Liverpool see if they need a bench warmer down there.
    It’s my dream. I love it when a plan comes together.
    Flo “Ally” Kamberi

This thread is gold, keep it going storytellers.

Our glorious defeat against Killie was super good I only have to play for four minutes and fiends sing a song about me it goes flo flo we will flo the rangers but then again my Spanish isn’t that good

First Team Breakthrough kevo1875's Avatar
    Oo no Mr G has just told me it was all a mistake and he signed me after misreading one of my tweets. I wrote I took a berroca drink and had an orange slash , oh well I always wanted to play for lech poznan since my second minute at ibrox

First Team Breakthrough
    Day 12

I asked my Alexa to play music by "The Who" cheeky thing played substitute. Ah well time for bed busy day tomorrow at Murray Park, I wonder what bib I will wear in training tomorrow the yellow one or that orange v shaped one again as I was told my father wore that one.

Give him a break, he's living the dream for goodness sake.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    It wis wet today but ra gaffer let me spend 90 minutes oan ra pitch by ra way. Ah'm pure dead brilliant wi a pitchfork an aw.