hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct. Ozy seems to have a fixation that everything will be back to normal sooner rather than later. No second wave etc. None of us know though.
    Exactly, none of us know what will definitely happen, but we do know for certain, that when we are all allowed to come out again, there will be a surge in cases again. It won't suddenly get to July and everything is fine. We are looking long term here, not a couple of months. There's no chance of this season getting finished, the logistics are just to difficult, way too many objects in it's way.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    I tend to agree we won't see football returning in August, although equally I can see why there may be desire to cancel the various Festivals - with their attendant costs on the part of performers and tourists - at an earlier stage to protect the brand than may be the case with football - a lot less overheads involved in putting on a football match than any of the Festivals. On that basis I retain a glimmer of hope!
    Also the prospect of millions of tourists coming to Edinburgh at the same time as we are trying to recover from a pandemic would have been the main factor in the cancellation.

They are talking about trying to get back to normal from July/Aug in Holland if projections are right, doesnt take into account a possible second wave, especially if people have already had the virus and they get it again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    They are talking about trying to get back to normal from July/Aug in Holland if projections are right, doesnt take into account a possible second wave, especially if people have already had the virus and they get it again later.

Germany has similar plans but it's not completely back to normal, as they still include closed borders. However, they seem to be coping quite well just now, in comparison to some other countries.

As much as I love Scotland, I sometimes wonder if leaving Germany was a wise decision...

Season Tickets

Well done those superhibees who are able to renew. What about the ones that can;t? There is also the issue of . say. a quarter of the season not played and a percentage of that. including the break, why don;t the club have some system to help those unable to meet the whole cost by offering a discount?

CYMS
    Holy Ground

Quote Originally Posted by cymscowgate View Post
    Well done those superhibees who are able to renew. What about the ones that can;t? There is also the issue of . say. a quarter of the season not played and a percentage of that. including the break, why don;t the club have some system to help those unable to meet the whole cost by offering a discount?

CYMS
    Holy Ground

You could propose it to the club

I've got a ST but was wanting to use the payment plan for next season. For some reason it's not letting me sign into my Hibs account so I'm trying to purchase it by picking a seat. Can I pick a seat that is available then switch to my current seat at a later date? That seems to be the only way round it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    I've got a ST but was wanting to use the payment plan for next season. For some reason it's not letting me sign into my Hibs account so I'm trying to purchase it by picking a seat. Can I pick a seat that is available then switch to my current seat at a later date? That seems to be the only way round it at the moment.
    Can you not reset the password or email the ticket office?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Can you not reset the password or email the ticket office?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yeh, tried reset but never received an email, reckon I'll just have to email them myself.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    My friend had a problem doing it on his phone today. Worked on the laptop.

First Team Breakthrough madhibby's Avatar
    4 season tickets purchased today for our usual family group - although no reduction for the fact we are related!

Givescotlandfreedom and me gave also renewed too
    Lower West here we come again

First Team Breakthrough
    Renewed today x 2

First Team Breakthrough MurrayfieldHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Renewed today x 2
    Snap!

@hibs.net private member Stonewall's Avatar
    Two renewed today.

Can just about afford it and can think of lots of reasons not too. However I‘m really missing going to the games, overall I think we’re in safe hands and want to support the club: can’t help it.

Finally managed to renew today after 4 days of failing to get the on line E Ticketing site to connect to my bank ... almost certainly a laptop problem my end.

Anyway I phoned the TO number 07783626185 and got through straight away, the whole transaction took less than 2 minutes and I got an E Mail confirmation within seconds. The poor lassie on the end of the phone sounded thoroughly fed up bless her, but she was very helpful.

Anybody renewing will be like gold dust to Hibs I would imagine, I wonder how many we have sold now. But as others have said, even if Hibs ride this out and get to the other side it has to be a worry that we will lose some clubs and others will be forced to go part time .... what sort of league we eventually end up playing in is anybody's guess at this point.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbydad View Post
    What number are you phoning
    The numbers on my season ticket
    Last edited by cmcd; 07-04-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Big thanks to the people who gave me a mobile number .I got my ticket in 2 minutes.Its a shame I couldn't do it with numbers

Time to update the thread title? JR confirmed in the sky interview that we'd passed 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    Time to update the thread title? JR confirmed in the sky interview that we'd passed 2k.
    We're almost at 3000 now

Great effort it must be said !

First Team Breakthrough Fratelli's Avatar
    Just renewed 2 more Season Tickets for me and eldest fratello...

That's me renewed. I usually just pay it all at once but paying it up this time. Looks a good deal actually, and if it helps Hibs out, even in a small way, that's an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    I just tried to renew my 2. I've always used the payment plan - but for whatever reason I've been declined this time!
    Never missed a payment in my puff, and my credit score is good 🤔

Anyone else had problems or been declined??
    I had the same issue so I emailed them back and then they replied saying after reviewing the application they had now approved it.

My mate said he read on the pm board there was some form of admin error with regards to self employment.

But happy to renew at a time of need for the club.

That's us now past the 3k mark

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Brilliant. I was in early because no matter what the future holds I would hate to lose my seat through dithering (front row upper West-great view) as I would likely never get it back again. I was a bit worried that sales would slow down after the 2000 mark but excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Already? Fantastic news.

Edit: Yes, saw it on official Hibs twitter just now.
    Last edited by wallpaperman; 10-04-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Incredible. Our support never stops amazing me

@hibs.net private member
    Bought one adult ticket since the 3k announcement

First Team Breakthrough scotia44's Avatar
    2 renewed today after the 3k announcement
    🇳🇬🇳🇬💚