hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Are some people really going to refuse to buy Season Tickets if Hearts don't get relegated?

I want them to go down but that's just ridiculous.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are some people really going to refuse to buy Season Tickets if Hearts don't get relegated?

Exactly.

And are those saying that Hearts should definitely be relegated saying the same for Partick Thistle?

(For what it's worth I think Hearts should go down).

Renewed 5 last night but really having serious doubts today . If we vote to save them I will definitely cancel them as I am sick to the back teeth of their financial underhand ploys and rule bending

Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    Renewed 5 last night but really having serious doubts today . If we vote to save them I will definitely cancel them as I am sick to the back teeth of their financial underhand ploys and rule bending
    I might be wrong but I don't think you can cancel a season ticket, in the sense of getting your money back.

You'll probably be able to tell Hibs that you have no intentions of using it so they can resell those seats to someone else right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I might be wrong but I don't think you can cancel a season ticket, in the sense of getting your money back.

You'll probably be able to tell Hibs that you have no intentions of using it so they can resell those seats to someone else right enough.
    Have not signed the finance agreement yet

No. People are saying they wont renew if Hibs vote No to ending the season as it is and/or for league reconstruction. If hibs vote to end the season now and against reconstruction but enough other clubs vote for it and Hearts remain in the top flight then thats what happens. Nothing hibs can do about that. But if hibs are in any way complicit in them staying up and ignoring the will of the majority of their support then thats a completely different matter. Its like the Rangers situation in 2012 all over again. Its not about whats financially right as much as it is about whats morally right.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    No. People are saying they wont renew if Hibs vote No to ending the season as it is and/or for league reconstruction. If hibs vote to end the season now and against reconstruction but enough other clubs vote for it and Hearts remain in the top flight then thats what happens. Nothing hibs can do about that. But if hibs are in any way complicit in them staying up and ignoring the will of the majority of their support then thats a completely different matter. Its like the Rangers situation in 2012 all over again. Its not about whats financially right as much as it is about whats morally right.
    Spot on. Its payback time for all their cheating over the years. Corrupt wee club who can't compete on a level playing field.

Hate the football club for their underhand dealings and their superior mindset while paying out wages they can't afford.

I've not always felt like this but it's time for them to suffer for years of cheating.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    Have not signed the finance agreement yet
    So you haven’t renewed yet, it will only count as a renewal once everything is completed by yourself

Couldn't agree more mate. Any decision Hibs take will be in the best interests of Hibs and hopefully Scottish football in general ... how it will affect Hearts is and absolutely should be immaterial to us. It will also be one vote, the decision isn't solely down to us .. though the way some folk are going on you would think it was.

I don't need any history lessons over what sort of a club Hearts have been in the past and I don't need any lessons about what sort of a club they still are either ... I was at the sodding ER rally back in the day ... I've had a Jambo spit 'wee club' at me in Gorgie Road after a derby .... I have as little regard for them as any Hibby. But refusing to renew my season ticket over this issue .... not a ****ing chance and I have as much regard for Hibs fans threatening to do so as I have for bloody Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post

If the league is reconstructed or the season shortened, I think that assumption will be tested.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Another two season tickets renewed here.

They better do another update with names now

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post

EXACTLY sums it all up for me !

[QUOTE=hibee_girl;6138517]Another two season tickets renewed here.

They better do another update with names now :greengri
    nQUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    If the league is reconstructed or the season shortened, I think that assumption will be tested.
    I think people will struggle to get their money back if the season is shortened.

Unless you've been living in a parallel universe for the last 4 or 5 weeks, I think you must realise that there's a very real possibility that not only will next season be shortened but the number of games that fans will be able to attend will be even less.

Considering that point, people must be buying season tickets in the knowledge that they may only be able to attend a fraction of the number of games that they would in a normal season.

I can't see clubs paying out if that happens unless a court case was to be brought against the clubs, in that case I do think they would lose.