hibs.net Messageboard

Singing Section Moving?

I’ve just seen this on the FAQs page of the season tickets micro site. Looks like the singing section is on the move - don’t know where to yet though.

Is there a singing section?

The club is currently discussing with representatives of the Singing Section options for the new season and beyond. It is most likely this section will move from their current position in the Famous Five Upper. This move will be temporary whilst a consultation takes place across the whole supporter base to find a new long term and sustainable solution. Those in the current Singing Section will be contacted directly by the club

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve just seen this on the FAQs page of the season tickets micro site. Looks like the singing section is on the move - don’t know where to yet though.

The club is currently discussing with representatives of the Singing Section options for the new season and beyond. It is most likely this section will move from their current position in the Famous Five Upper. This move will be temporary whilst a consultation takes place across the whole supporter base to find a new long term and sustainable solution. Those in the current Singing Section will be contacted directly by the club
    If you are thinking of moving there for next season, I wonder, do you just purchase in the singing section now and then be moved as and when it is confirmed?

Sining Section Moving? Are they adding dance steps to the songs now then?

First Team Breakthrough MurrayfieldHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post

Bloody yanks with their razzmatazz !!!

Quote Originally Posted by liongard82 View Post
    If you are thinking of moving there for next season, I wonder, do you just purchase in the singing section now and then be moved as and when it is confirmed?
    Good question - might be sensible to follow this guidance at the moment.

I want to move my season ticket seat, is this possible?
    If you are an existing season ticket holder and would like to try and relocate your seat, please purchase your existing seat as normal and get in touch with the Ticket Office prior to the 4 June deadline via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk advising if it is possible, where you would like to be moved to. When seat release comes off, we will freeze the seats for a few days and allow any possible existing season ticket holder relocations to take place. There are no guarantees we will be able to relocate you to where you would like to sit, but we will do our best to accommodate as many requests as we can before season tickets go on general sale.

Looks like they are moving to section 45 for next season as it's mostly empty.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Important notices within the Club communications released today below.

Will I be able to sit in my seat for every home cup match?
    Your season ticket is valid for SFPL Premiership matches only. Cup matches require an additional ticket purchase and we cannot guarantee that your usual seat will be available for home cup matches. In such cases, an alternative seat will be offered to you.

The club is currently discussing with representatives of the Singing Section options for the new season and beyond. It is most likely this section will move from their current position in the Famous Five Upper. This move will be temporary whilst a consultation takes place across the whole supporter base to find a new long term and sustainable solution. Those in the current Singing Section will be contacted directly by the club.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    On the stadium map it informs that turnstile 52 is for the singing section

Section closest to South? Would need to be down the front to have any impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    On the stadium map it informs that turnstile 52 is for the singing section

Interesting.

Probably a stupid question but, are they maybe moving to Section 51 in FF Upper?

The reason I ask is that those seats aren't on sale on the Season Ticket page.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Probably a stupid question but, are they maybe moving to Section 51 in FF Upper?

The reason I ask is that those seats aren't on sale on the Season Ticket page.
    There isn’t an Area 51 in the stadium, or to public knowledge at least..

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    There isn’t an Area 51 in the stadium, or to public knowledge at least..

That would be a cool name for the Singing Section, though

OK, I actually meant Section 50.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Good question - might be sensible to follow this guidance at the moment.

I want to move my season ticket seat, is this possible?
    If you are an existing season ticket holder and would like to try and relocate your seat, please purchase your existing seat as normal and get in touch with the Ticket Office prior to the 4 June deadline via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk advising if it is possible, where you would like to be moved to. When seat release comes off, we will freeze the seats for a few days and allow any possible existing season ticket holder relocations to take place. There are no guarantees we will be able to relocate you to where you would like to sit, but we will do our best to accommodate as many requests as we can before season tickets go on general sale.
    Kieran - I renewed and done this. Got a really speedy response asking me to contact them before the 4th June to do this.

Today is before the 4th June - is there another start date I should know about? Obviously I’m too early with my request but I don’t know when I can resend the email?

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Kieran - I renewed and done this. Got a really speedy response asking me to contact them before the 4th June to do this.

Today is before the 4th June - is there another start date I should know about? Obviously I’m too early with my request but I don’t know when I can resend the email?
    Great, no other date to be aware of now that you’ve renewed.

Current season ticket holders have until 5 pm on 4 June to renew their seat before All seats will be released. Let the club know a rough area/section you want to move to ahead of that date and they’ll locate a few options for you before opening up sales again.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Great, no other date to be aware of now that you’ve renewed.

Current season ticket holders have until 5 pm on 4 June to renew their seat before All seats will be released. Let the club know a rough area/section you want to move to ahead of that date and they’ll locate a few options for you before opening up sales again.
    Cheers - I done all of that in my email but they asked me to come back to them again. Not sure why - I’ll try again.
    Last edited by Danderhall Hibs; 27-03-2020 at 06:45 PM.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    I agree that the move back to the back of the east stand is working as far as the atmosphere is concerned.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Better not having dancing or we’ll be classified as a night-club.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    I agree that the move back to the back of the east stand is working as far as the atmosphere is concerned.
    Thought they were very quiet on Saturday not that much was happening first half.

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Thought they were very quiet on Saturday not that much was happening first half.
    They were but to be fair they were probably fast asleep with the rest of us….or queuing for a pie

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Same. The St Mirren fans were louder. Might be due to where I sit and away fans generally being noisier.

Not a dig at the singing section at all. Not their fault if they try to get things going and the rest of the stadium doesn't join in.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Same. The St Mirren fans were louder. Might be due to where I sit and away fans generally being noisier.

Not a dig at the singing section at all. Not their fault if they try to get things going and the rest of the stadium doesn't join in.
    Probably down to acoustics and the reason why the singing section / safe standing section should be in the Famous 5 lower in an ideal world

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Probably down to acoustics and the reason why the singing section / safe standing section should be in the Famous 5 lower in an ideal world

In an ideal world, I'd be going out with Kaley Cuoco

😏