hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finding it a bit slow to load on my phone - when is the deadline for the PP?
    8th May.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

2. Log in to remove the advert

Aberdeen have also launched theirs.

I can't commit at the minute but have no issue with the club launching the campaign.

It's a choice. If people are still working, have ample savings, are in a financially privileged position or are willing to sacrifice other things then they can buy now. If you are in none of those positions then don't buy. The club have stated they will be flexible with deadlines and so on. Like anyone you do business with speak to them and see what agreement you can reach.

A ST isn't an essential. If my situation improves quickly then I'll buy one, if it doesn't then Hibs will have to do without me for a year. I'm sure Hibs are well aware take up will be lower than it usually would be at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Finding it a bit slow to load on my phone - when is the deadline for the PP?
    Good question. Pushed out to May (potentially more flexibility on this). Interest free - Club will pay the substantial sum of interest for all supporters.

When does the early bird offer end?
    The early bird deadline is 5 pm, Friday 8 May. Standard prices apply after this time.

Is there a payment plan and is there an additional cost involved in taking out the payment plan?
    An online payment plan is available for all non-hospitality season ticket sales. This is an 11-month instalment plan and available until 5 pm, Friday 8 May. To assist supporters, the Club will pay the additional interest payment charges owed to the finance company.”

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Got knocked back from V12 for the finance option. So annoying. Never missed a payment with the 3 years I was with Zebra. Oh well, I tried!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Got knocked back from V12 for the finance option. So annoying. Never missed a payment with the 3 years I was with Zebra. Oh well, I tried!
    Email them.

They knocked me back last year for some reason. I emailed them stating I had viewed my credit report and saw no reason for a rejection and they approved me the next day.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Email them.

They knocked me back last year for some reason. I emailed them stating I had viewed my credit report and saw no reason for a rejection and they approved me the next day.
    Worth a try! Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I can't commit at the minute but have no issue with the club launching the campaign.

It's a choice. If people are still working, have ample savings, are in a financially privileged position or are willing to sacrifice other things then they can buy now. If you are in none of those positions then don't buy. The club have stated they will be flexible with deadlines and so on. Like anyone you do business with speak to them and see what agreement you can reach.

A ST isn't an essential. If my situation improves quickly then I'll buy one, if it doesn't then Hibs will have to do without me for a year. I'm sure Hibs are well aware take up will be lower than it usually would be at this stage.
    There's also the added complexity over what next season will actually look like and what we're being asked to buy.

I understand the club's need for some funds and people are free to spend whatever they like but I can't see there being a huge amount of renewals until it becomes a bit clearer as to what format next season will have.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    There's also the added complexity over what next season will actually look like and what we're being asked to buy.

I understand the club's need for some funds and people are free to spend whatever they like but I can't see there being a huge amount of renewals until it becomes a bit clearer as to what format next season will have.
    I’m not sure it’ll matter to that many people. As long as Hibs are around folk will pay to go and watch,12/14/16 team league or otherwise. The main issue will be financial for the majority I’d think.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I’m not sure it’ll matter to that many people. As long as Hibs are around folk will pay to go and watch,12/14/16 team league or otherwise. The main issue will be financial for the majority I’d think.
    I'm sure personal finances are the main consideration for most people but I would be surprised if the possibility of us playing a reduced number of games next season didn't deter a lot of people from renewing their season ticket until things become much clearer.

Obviously a number of people will renew regardless of what happens and that's great however I'm not sure there will be thousands of people looking to renew when there remains a very real possibility that next season could be reduced by a number of games.

I'm with SDG on this.

I'll wait until early May to renew at early bird prices, partly for my own cashflow but mainly because I want to find out what I'll be signed up for. I miss a few games every year anyway, so any reduction in games could mean tipping the season ticket with my own seat into poor value compared to walking up to what ever seat I can get.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Just renewed. Hopefully I’ll see a couple of games next year. Still cheaper than being married