hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar

Kickback Delusion

Had a peak today on their site, Hagar the Horrible states “Setanta and Sky still have us as box office as our games against Hibs and Celtic OUTSELL OF games!

You could not make it up the way they do.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Let's be honest. You could pick any post from over there and have a 99 to 1 chance of picking a delusional post versus a thought out post. And most of the latter are probably our undercover posters.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had a peak today on their site, Hagar the Horrible states “Setanta and Sky still have us as box office as our games against Hibs and Celtic OUTSELL OF games!

You could not make it up the way they do.
    Hagar’s been locked down for a while if he reckons Setanta are still involved 😂

Of course they do. I mean , a fan base of 400,000 the Ugly sisters can’t beat that!

They really are the bigliest big club in the land

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I had a look this afternoon and their sense of self importance has reached new levels.

The reality is that they've been crap for the past season and a half and find themselves at the bottom of the league and, most importantly, unable to pick up many points from the teams closest to them. They probably merit a wee bit sympathy if they go down, but ultimately it's the fairest thing to do - as backed up by 85% of the teams who voted to decide.

However, in their heads, the whole scenario is down to a pro-Celtic, anti-Hearts conspiracy and nothing to do with basing a decision on things as they stand. In fact some are saying that if they go down they're not being relegated but being banished - bunch of f******* drama queens.

They're also rubbing their hands at the idea of clubs going down the tubes (and saving them from relegation) whereas, by Budge's own admission, they themselves didn't have enough cash to see out the season with or without it finishing prematurely.

I have a good few mates who are Jambos and are decent guys, but I've found that as soon as you get them in a group their IQ and mental age plummets and they become smarmy morons. Kickback backs this up 100%.

The sooner the SPFL board get them to f*** the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post

I have a good few mates who are Jambos and are decent guys, but I've found that as soon as you get them in a group their IQ and mental age plummets and they become smarmy morons. Kickback backs this up 100%.
    Astute and accurate observation. A lot the roaster style comments on Sickbag are down to the hubris of them trying to out-roaster each other.

Doesn't say much for the ideal they are attempting to live up to.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Baffles me why any Hibs fan would go out their way to go on their forum anyway. Who cares what they are saying/doing? Leave the tramps be.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Hagar’s been locked down for a while if he reckons Setanta are still involved
    Maybe he means Santa? He sounds like a believer.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    Baffles me why any Hibs fan would go out their way to go on their forum anyway. Who cares what they are saying/doing? Leave the tramps be.
    In these difficult times it really is great entertainment

They are very bitter and hate the "vermin" more than ever. Pleasing

JKBMeltdown on Twitter has been comedy gold for the past few weeks - a taste of the delusion without having to go on sickbag and then feeling grubby for a few hours.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    I think having a look out of morbid curiosity to what they are saying about certain things is fair enough, it's good to se either collective points of view of some subject matter....or when you best them, it's fun to read they cryi g bitterness.

What I do find find utterly blizzare and totally cringey is the 'ive been undercover posting this that or the next thing' type posts. I imagine you need like most message boards you need to post a few times that are accepted first before you can just Juno I. With a reply. So some people take time to reply as a pretend Jambo? That's very sad.
    The maroon pound thread I think it was where some guy claimed starting it is the levels I am referring too.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    JKBMeltdown on Twitter has been comedy gold for the past few weeks - a taste of the delusion without having to go on sickbag and then feeling grubby for a few hours.
    I honestly think they were in a more stable state of mind during their admin.
    Moon howling of the highest order coming from Gorgie atm.

They've got Steven Naismith on 6 grand a week
    Hearts a massive club... are they f***!

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post

I've always said this about huns.

On their own they are almost normal but they get emboldened in greater numbers the more of them you get culminating in Ibrox, which is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by LithgaeHibby View Post
    Hearts a massive club... are they f***!
    But fair's fair. He's giving up half of it.

Until he recoups the rest later 😭

@hibs.net private member

They actually manage something that i thought was impossible; they make Trump look sane by comparison! I think I can sum up their collective rants in 1 sentence: We want a vote for our self interest, but everybody else is wrong for voting for theirs.

The hive mentality over there makes me think of the Borg in Star Trek, with Kiwimug as the Borg Queen, and Jean Luc Dempster tearing them a new one. Every one of them's a .

Correct. I couldn't care less what they are saying.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    There is a cracking thread on JKB saying they were invited to Europe ahead of us and that the Malmo 7-0 home loss was the worst result in Scottish European history. They conveniently forget their home loss 2-1 to Birkirkara (WHO?!) from Malta. An absolute minnow, the very definition of a minnow. They knocked Hearts out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    There is a cracking thread on JKB saying they were invited to Europe ahead of us and that the Malmo 7-0 home loss was the worst result in Scottish European history. They conveniently forget their home loss 2-1 to Birkirkara (WHO?!) from Malta. An absolute minnow, the very definition of a minnow. They knocked Hearts out.
    The Maltese farmers result was arguably worse than Malmo. Sure that was their first ever win in Europe or at least first in many a year after countless pummelings. A bit like San Marino getting to the Euros.
    Last edited by Since452; 22-04-2020 at 08:29 PM.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    I too am grateful for their efforts - whoever they are. Its the other twitter dwellers that take exception to it which is funniest.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    But can anyone confirm that Paul Hanlon has been ringing up season ticket holders who haven`t renewed yet in order to get them to buy their STs? Hibs don`t have my number

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Hagar’s been locked down for a while if he reckons Setanta are still involved 😂
    Hagar is accidentally correct...PremierSport is the mutant offspring of Setanta which never actually went bust everywhere.

Left by mutual consent!
    Bet ya Steven Naismith isn't looking forward to the Championship! He helped them get there mind (the Scottish Internationalist, the guy with loads o caps, the guy who doesn't cheat or kick, the loser).

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

I used to work with a guy from Aberdeen, a Dons fan, here in Edinburgh. They were playing Hearts at Tynecastle on a Wednesday night and he decided to go and watch his team and found himself sitting in the Gorgie Road Stand.
    His only words to describe the game, which Aberdeen won incidentally were "I have never heard such a bunch of deluded ********s in all my life"

True story

Just seen on their megathread alluding to relegation and other clubs lack of integrity that one numbnut has told the rest of the numbnuts that Paul Hanlon has been phoning Hibs fans to renew or buy season tickets,now if he had only checked properly, he would have seen that a fair few Hibs Players had been phoning Hibs fans,however not to buy but to enquire as to how they were doing during the lockdown. More than a few taking numbnut number ones word for his post.Clowns to a man!😁

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanforlife View Post
    Just seen on their megathread alluding to relegation and other clubs lack of integrity that one numbnut has told the rest of the numbnuts that Paul Hanlon has been phoning Hibs fans to renew or buy season tickets,now if he had only checked properly, he would have seen that a fair few Hibs Players had been phoning Hibs fans,however not to buy but to enquire as to how they were doing during the lockdown. More than a few taking numbnut number ones word for his post.Clowns to a man!
    Hearing that as part of his new role Hearts have got Levein standing in a phone box with a sackful of coins ringing the givers to see if they've got any money left to help finish off the megastand, so far all he's getting back is requests for share certificates.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

First Team Breakthrough cookin_on_gaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanforlife View Post
    Just seen on their megathread alluding to relegation and other clubs lack of integrity that one numbnut has told the rest of the numbnuts that Paul Hanlon has been phoning Hibs fans to renew or buy season tickets,now if he had only checked properly, he would have seen that a fair few Hibs Players had been phoning Hibs fans,however not to buy but to enquire as to how they were doing during the lockdown. More than a few taking numbnut number ones word for his post.Clowns to a man!
    That's the difference between us and them. We have players that are looked after by their club and are happily phoning around season ticket holders to check on their wellbeing.

Hearts, on the other hand, have been publicly slating their players and questioning their commitment. All you hear on kickback is let's invoke article 12 and bin the lot and start again.

This won't be unnoticed by players throughout the land and when it comes to getting new signings in they may well struggle.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

They've always been deluded over there and in general but it got worse after Romanov promised they'd win the Champions League. The whole "we've outgrown Hibs, Celtic are our biggest rivals now" was pure cringe. This is the same club who haven't won the league cup in 60 years

@hibs.net private member
    If they get relegated this time they are in trouble. Last time was a masterclass in how to run an administration event. They delayed the announcement to give them a year blooding a youngish team at the higher level and skated the Championship. They were prepared.