hibs.net Messageboard

Images of stadium work shown at AGM

Hi there my brother was at the recent AGM
    and spoke of images that showed the work planned this summer... does anyone know if these are online anywhere?

2. Log in to remove the advert

No I asked the club for them and got told they did not want to send them out even though some saw them at the AGM

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I stand to be corrected, but the only image relating to stadium works was an aerial shot of ER showing what it would look like all lit up and a view of the side wall of the east with a big Hibs related banner covering it on the inside.

There was no mock up of the big screen or even a hint as to where it would be in the stadium .... there wasn't even an artists impression of what the corporate tarting up would look like that I recall.

@hibs.net private member Groathillgrump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stand to be corrected, but the only image relating to stadium works was an aerial shot of ER showing what it would look like all lit up and a view of the side wall of the east with a big Hibs related banner covering it on the inside.

There was no mock up of the big screen or even a hint as to where it would be in the stadium .... there wasn't even an artists impression of what the corporate tarting up would look like that I recall.
    I'm sure there was a mock up of the big screen and it looked as if it was situated between the East and the South stands.

Wish I'd taken a sneaky photo with my phone because I'm beginning to doubt myself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Groathillgrump View Post
    I'm sure there was a mock up of the big screen and it looked as if it was situated between the East and the South stands.

Wish I'd taken a sneaky photo with my phone because I'm beginning to doubt myself now.
    No need to doubt, there was definitely an artist's impression of the big screen on show too.

Quote Originally Posted by Groathillgrump View Post

Could be, I freely admit that I would make the worlds worst witness in court The south east corner seems like the only logical place for it. Because I cant remember if they showed it or not I have no idea how big it will be, but if it turns out to be along the dimensions of the ones at St Mirren or St Johnstone I for one will be having a Spinal Tap Stonehenge reaction