hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

LHSC mutually consented so...

It would appear in a rather odd post after the derby gubbing the LHSC account was mutually consented.

It this is a permanent ban (Im not ITK but used to be a member moons ago - were talking 20!) Id contact CyberSauzee or BrummieHibs.

Orra best and thanks for the mammories.

2. Log in to remove the advert

It appears so. Cyber and Brummie tend to know more than most, I have moved away from London but can make a game or two when I am able, it would be sad to see the London Hibs brand disappear or lose respect from other fans.
    Personally I feel the forum should be used to update support in London or beyond of meets and venues and not as a platform for personal stuff and I say that as a friend of said poster for many years. The views expressed by individual members of London Hibs should not represent the supporters club,
    I hope we can start posting venues and info for people who want to meet up. On a good day there can be a fair few folk gathering and is a good day/night out.
    This is all quite sad.
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member
    We are trying to find a solution and hope the group will be up and running again soon

👍

@hibs.net private member
    I know nothing guys. What was this post after the Derby?

It's been a while since I met LHSC to match a match, but did meet some for the Brentford reserve game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know nothing guys. What was this post after the Derby?

It's been a while since I met LHSC to match a match, but did meet some for the Brentford reserve game.
    the gist of it was that iirc Stevenson would never be invited to a LHSC Burns Night. I had a double take because I thought it was someone spoofing the account but apparently not?

i think we can all have our moments hopefully this is a temporary thing - I merely suggested you or Cyber it cause youd know about the incident but may know if were meeting up in the absence of no other contact. Anyway hopefully sorted before long.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member
    A banned poster was using the account for personal use. We think we now have a solution and itll be back on track asap.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A banned poster was using the account for personal use. We think we now have a solution and itll be back on track asap.
    Glad to hear it. Seemed bizarre and out of keeping with the usual posts iirc.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.