hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Brad McKay

Brad McKay

Horrible tackle on Doidge, ex hearts player and supported them all his life apparently. Most deliberate horrible tackle you will see

2. Log in to remove the advert

Just sums that lot up Hope we give them a right thumping on tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Horrible tackle on Doidge, ex hearts player and supported them all his life apparently. Most deliberate horrible tackle you will see
    Couldn't believe the radio presenters were debating if it should've just been a yellow, Yogi Hughes in particular. It was as clear a straight red as you're likely to see.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    That sort of tackling should get an increased ban horrible challenge deliberately trying to seriously injure an opponent. Even had the lack of shame to complain at being sent off.

Horrendous footballer doing only thing he can to stop a very good one. Hearts ****.

It was a shocker. Went in to do him.
    Also, first tackle on Boyle was a bad one too, lucky he was okay to continue.

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    It was a shocker. Went in to do him.
    Also, first tackle on Boyle was a bad one too, lucky he was okay to continue.
    While the red was defo a red I actually think he kind of half pulls out of it when he realised just how high and dangerous his boot is. Too little too late but was the reason he didn’t actually cabbage Doidge for months.

And I’m with you on the first tackle on Boyle. I though that had much more force and malice and was studs directly on his ankle. A straight red for me all day long and while Boyle needed ice on it at the end of the game he was very very lucky it’s wasn’t even more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    While the red was defo a red I actually think he kind of half pulls out of it when he realised just how high and dangerous his boot is. Too little too late but was the reason he didn’t actually cabbage Doidge for months.

And I’m with you on the first tackle on Boyle. I though that had much more force and malice and was studs directly on his ankle. A straight red for me all day long and while Boyle needed ice on it at the end of the game he was very very lucky it’s wasn’t even more serious.
    Just heard Steven Thomson's view viz not much contact but the intent was there and out of control so definite red. Not often I agree with that R Sole.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post

The first tackle could have been a red and therefore all the more reason for producing a red after his second tackle which went unpunished for some reason.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Thug who deserved to be sent off.

Their treatment of Boyle felt premeditated

The guys biggest achievement in football was scoring a late winner in a development Derby when Hearts sent out half a first team against our youngsters. Celebrated like he had won the World Cup.

Guy is a nobody who's name will be followed by 'who?' in years to come. Shocking tackle by a joke of a footballer.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Amazing how vigorously some of his team mates complained about the red with one of them booked for dissent. There's no defence for that type of tackle.

Hammer thrower playing at his level

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred E Newman View Post
    The first tackle could have been a red and therefore all the more reason for producing a red after his second tackle which went unpunished for some reason.
    At the game genuinely thought that should have been a red also.

Looking forward to their appeal followed by statement retweeted by Gary Lineker and John Robertson's heartfelt speech.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    They were very lucky to end the game with 10 men. Keeper could have walked and there were another couple who could also have been booked twice. McKays "tackle" was a disgrace and he was rightly sent off.
    Ex tart thugs managed by an ex tart trying to injure Hibs players just before the tarts come to visit. 🤔🤔

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Couldn't believe the radio presenters were debating if it should've just been a yellow, Yogi Hughes in particular. It was as clear a straight red as you're likely to see.

TV had no problem with it being a red.

Thug.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    Amazing how vigorously some of his team mates complained about the red with one of them booked for dissent. There's no defence for that type of tackle.
    Kevin McHattie is a wee *****bag too. At it all game.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Kevin McHattie is a wee *****bag too. At it all game.
    I didn't even know he played for Inverness, or that he played last night, until reading your post.

Sums it up really.

No doubt at all the tackle was aimed at hurting Doidge. Should be getting a lengthy ban for it. Couldn’t believe the protests of several of their players about the red card being issued.

Trafford’s tackle in the first half just as bad. Also had the cheek to complain it was his first tackle! 🙄

Brad is a nice lad, who doesn't have a reputation as a dirty player. He seems to have had a rush of blood to the heid last night. As a Jambo, there would be frustration at losing to Hibs but his actions were daft when Caley had just scored, and if there was any glimmer of hope for them it was extinguished at that point. A deserved sending off.

Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    Brad is a nice lad, who doesn't have a reputation as a dirty player. He seems to have had a rush of blood to the heid last night. As a Jambo, there would be frustration at losing to Hibs but his actions were daft when Caley had just scored, and if there was any glimmer of hope for them it was extinguished at that point. A deserved sending off.
    "Tackles" like that will deservedly give him the reputation of being a dirty player.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    "Tackles" like that will deservedly give him the reputation of being a dirty player.
    That wasn’t an attempt to get the ball that he misjudged, that was shocking.

Thug and I won’t shed a tear if he finds himself on the receiving end, ten times harder in his upcoming games.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The guys biggest achievement in football was scoring a late winner in a development Derby when Hearts sent out half a first team against our youngsters. Celebrated like he had won the World Cup.

Guy is a nobody who's name will be followed by 'who?' in years to come. Shocking tackle by a joke of a footballer.
    Never mind "in years to come". Who?