hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omeonga

Left by mutual consent! KingPat4's Avatar
    Steph is always available for a pass, rarely gives it away and great at nicking the ball from the opposition.

If he was creative too, then he wouldn't be at ER.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jeez, what games are you watching?
    Same ones as a few other posters it seems.

I’m not saying he’s hopeless and I’m not saying slivka is better, what I am saying is that since he’s RE-SIGNED he hasn’t done much to show he’s worth a start IMO

As for slivka, he’s been part of a team and change of tactic since the winter break that’s done well results wise, we can’t go chopping and changing when we’re playing poorly AND when we’re winning he’s earned a shot and the team have played well it’s up to the others to get the shirt off him now

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by coldingham hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must be watching a different game from me, Omeonga has been excellent and possibly the best midfielder in all the games he has played. We can’t have every player being a creative player and nobody doing the dirty work. FWIW I think Scott Allan has been really poor for several games now and I’d prefer him on the bench to Omeonga. Opinions though.
    Does omeonga do the dirty work? Power of running yes the odd tackle but he’s not charging about like the poor mans ****e, I don’t think he’s nailed down a position in the team or convinced anyone what his game actually is.

I do agree about Allan he’s needing a spell out the team been a while since he’s been performing well but with Mallan out I’m not sure who else could play in his position, maybe the wee man could play there

Edit : didn’t realise an issue with that players name little French chap from Chelsea :)
    Last edited by Dmas; 23-02-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    Hope he gets back in the team soon