No, it’s the 2nd floor which is lying empty where the boxes are
    Fair enough. 👍

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only a few hundred tickets have been sold for that area so far so surely there'll be plenty of seats to choose from.

I wouldn't really classify sitting in a different seat as an inconvenience.
    If it was my season ticket seat I'd 100% be wanting to sit in it.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    Proper naughty ... 🥊
    Someone should be on the phone to Danny Dyer for this one

Left by mutual consent!
    Did Dempster not spit the dummy last time

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Only a few hundred tickets have been sold for that area so far so surely there'll be plenty of seats to choose from.

I wouldn't really classify sitting in a different seat as an inconvenience.
    Really? Its my seat and I like it. I’ve bought it for the Cup game because thats where I want to sit. And thats where I’ll be sitting - or standing as the case may be. All I’m asking is that the folk moving to the area respect the wishes of folk who have bought their own seat there. Common decency no?

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Damn good idea. A strong vocal support will only be built by supporters, not by seeking craven permission from the club. It's an opportunity to show them that logically a vociferous home 'end' has to be built from the centre of the FF lower, spreading throughout that stand, and hopefully energizing the east and other parts of the stadium.

It's about time we had the 'new cave', a designated end where anything goes and bad behavior is encouraged to the maximum. (Within the bounds of common decency, obviously.)
    The FF lower has been a joke for years in terms of populated seats, not sure why but it is and we see this EVERY game other than Hertz, even OF games there seems to be a lot of empty seats.

Not sure if our CEO is reading these posts but she must look at improving the atmosphere and putting the SS in the lower makes so much more sense.

My family all sit in The EAst lower tiers and nearer to the South than North but I cannot hear the SS from their place in FF upper and that is sad as the guys and girls in that section are bouncing & singing throughout the game.

Having said all that I do not hold any hope that LD will help create the SS situated in the FF lower and I also want to raise another issue for our CEO which concerns OUR support, at various stages the gate to the East has been closed before a game OR after a game with no reason given other than “we were told to shut it”.

EVERY other team operates the system to the benefit of their own (home) support) but strangely/worryingly HFC do not, the away support should be kept In Whilst the home fans clear the stadium. Of course for OF and Hertz the gate East to South is closed before and after for security, but holding us back for St Mirren and others is nonsense.

Message to our CEO please put our fans interests first.

Rant over
    Last edited by hibeerealist; 22-02-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    If it was my season ticket seat I'd 100% be wanting to sit in it.
    Should add that I sit in the West so this makes no real difference to me either way.

@hibs.net private member
    I hope those who said they want this will make the move over and support this initiative. It’s very easy to swap a ticket if you have purchased already.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Really? Its my seat and I like it. I’ve bought it for the Cup game because thats where I want to sit. And thats where I’ll be sitting - or standing as the case may be. All I’m asking is that the folk moving to the area respect the wishes of folk who have bought their own seat there. Common decency no?
    Works both ways, regardless if you sit there weekly or this is a one off, everyone has paid the same for the seat so everyone should be respected, not just those that sit (or stand) weekly.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    Works both ways, regardless if you sit there weekly or this is a one off, everyone has paid the same for the seat so everyone should be respected, not just those that sit (or stand) weekly.
    If he's bought his ticket, and it's his season ticket seat that he's bought, then the only person entitled to sit in that seat is him. That's all that needs to be respected in that situation, imho.

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar

Famous Five Lower - Singing Section v ICT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Radium; 22-02-2020 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Wrong section

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    If you seriously think people who sit there every week will just happily move to another area of the stand you are being very naive.
    They will have to join in with creating the atmosphere then :)

About time. Hopefully the atmosphere from the Singing Section at the front will spread along the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Edina Erin View Post
    We’re at the edge of 20 and if you’re all standing and my old man who has a bad knee can’t see - it’ll kick off.
    Are you all being instructed not to stand?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wow. The closest I've seen to things kicking off in the FF lower is when a seagull tried to steal my wee lassies chips

Hope it works well although I still think that the East is/was the best place for the singing section

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post

Quite a lot of seats available

Just a pity that it's section 19 they are talking about.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Thats just nonsense. Whats the point of having any seat numbers on tickets in that case?

If he's bought his ticket, and it's his season ticket seat that he's bought, then the only person entitled to sit in that seat is him. That's all that needs to be respected in that situation, imho.
    Correct Matty. And I’m sure any decent person would agree with your view.

@hibs.net private member St.Kristopher's Avatar
    To be fair as a regular in the family section with my boy. I'd swap seats, in a second, the upper has a better view, also like today it would be drier. My boy was snuggled into me most of the game (other than when we scored and he launched himself into the row in front).

As an aside lad tell the boy who tried to start the Stendel is a nazi chant to GTF, no need!

Other than that keep up the good work, it's great to have you all at the games.
    Last edited by St.Kristopher; 22-02-2020 at 09:41 PM.

I've just tried to purchase a ticket for the Famous Five Lower but it won't let you buy individual tickets.

It is stating that you must be accompanied by a child in the family area.

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    Just a pity that it's section 19 they are talking about.
    Can I please blame the empty glass and will head to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Rhoades View Post
    Rather than kicking off, why not have a conversation, explain the circumstances and I am sure whoever will be more than happy to move and there will be more than enough seats for folk to move onto to ensure his views not disrupted?
    I’ve heard stories from away games where ,due to an elderly person not being able to see , people have tried to have a conversation with the people in front to see if they can sit down. It’s usually met by some coked up steaming wannabe football casual giving back dogs abuse and asking for a square go.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Has the club actually given this the ok?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chorley Hibee View Post
    I've just tried to purchase a ticket for the Famous Five Lower but it won't let you buy individual tickets.

Which is why it will never work.

I don't believe that restriction is normally in place?

Looks like Hibs trying to hinder this already.

Look at tickets for the derby, only single seats left in the FFL, does this mean these cant be sold, unless you are a child going alone?

Edit - just tested purchasing a child ticket only and it comes up with an error saying it needs to be accompanied by an adult. Meaning the derby can now not sale out.

Definitely think Hibs have just added this stipulation on the back of this thread.
    Last edited by wearethehibs; 23-02-2020 at 01:49 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Hibs approved, from what I know. But then if you can’t buy a ticket it makes you wonder. Call me a conspiracy theorist!

Watch folk not being able to buy a ticket and it being labelled a fail. Hopefully ticket situ is sorted asap 🤞🏻

He was talking about people ‘moving to that area’ and respecting the wishes of those who sit there regularly. No one is talking about sitting in seats other people has purchased, but just because you sit there every week doesn’t give you anymore right than anyone else.

Which is nonsense, as pointed out, the hearts game only has single seats left, so either the club stick to its guns and we can’t sell out, or they decide money is more important and change the rules when it suits.

Genuinely embarrassing how difficult they make it, that area is 90% empty most cup games and 50% empty for league games, yet we still insist on this. It states absolutely nowhere that I can see in the ticketing section about family stand, rules regarding buying in the family stand and there is no family pricing.

@hibs.net private member
    Which is nonsense, as pointed out, the hearts game only has single seats left, so either the club stick to its guns and we can’t sell out, or they decide money is more important and change the rules when it suits.

Genuinely embarrassing how difficult they make it, that area is 90% empty most cup games and 50% empty for league games, yet we still insist on this. It states absolutely nowhere that I can see in the ticketing section about family stand, rules regarding buying in the family stand and there is no family pricing.
    Spot on.

Agree entirely, we were told that the FFL issue had been sorted out - yet it has actually got worse!

It will reach its zenith later this week when (should all tickets elsewhere sell out against Hearts) we'll actively be turning away supporters unless they are accompanied by a child, this despite there only being single seats available!

It's beyond a farce now, and as you said, genuinely baffling just how difficult they are determined to make this.
    Last edited by Chorley Hibee; 23-02-2020 at 02:33 AM.