hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderlands View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I asked for the article of him Quoting not a line that anyone could have typed

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/1...didate-profile

"When U.S. government scientists released their latest volume of the National Climate Assessment, it revealed much about the robust, sobering scientific consensus on climate change. It also revealed the striking disconnect between President Donald Trump and essentially every authoritative institution on the threat of global warming. The president rejected the assessment's central findings—based on thousands of climate studies and involving 13 federal agencies—that emissions of carbon dioxide are caused by human activities, are already causing lasting economic damage, and have to be brought rapidly to zero."I don't believe it. No, no, I don't believe it," Trump said. Immediately, his cabinet members launched attacks on the report, portraying it as "alarmist" and clinging to Trump's agenda of fossil fuel energy expansion that the science says is at the root of the problem."
    Last edited by Jack Hackett; 20-02-2020 at 05:09 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! KingPat4's Avatar
    The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, hoax!

3:13 PM - Dec 6, 2013

Lots more here. Fill your boots.

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...mate-timeline/
    So yes he is awake to the whole hoax ,Good , and Mother Jones site is a left wing parody site , not to be trusted , so you fill your boots, just watch Boris will be announcing some home truths re climate hoax soon, but wee krankie believes it so it must be true

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    So yes he is awake to the whole hoax ,Good , and Mother Jones site is a left wing parody site , not to be trusted , so you fill your boots, just watch Boris will be announcing some home truths re climate hoax soon, but wee krankie believes it so it must be true
    So you were wrong about him not being a denier.

Are you suggesting that Mother Jones has fabricated those tweet? Or can I trust them that far?

I don't live in Scotland.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member
    How sad that rather than support a healthy club initiative, you drag it down into politics and name calling ....

Delighted the club is taking some accountability...we can only do what we can ....

Some further Hibs innovation - in line with our heritage ...

I think that'll do. The Holy Ground is available to debate politics or indeed anything not related to football. Thanks.