hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Fun day Hagi was all excited thinking he had his first pube until he peed through it. Then he showed us some footage of some relative of his in a tournament - might have been some sort of World Cup they have in Eastern Europe.
    Looked across the Forth and saw the paps of Fife - everywhere I go always reminded of Pandora.
    Practicing keepie-uppies to see if I can improve my touch. The boys all seem to make a big deal about counting but no one can get past 55.
    The boys played a trick on me and Hagi asking us to book an Uber for pick up at 16:90 the whole squad usually fall about in hysterics but Hagi and I learned to tell the time aged 3 - so it appears we are smarter than the average Bear and most definitely that guy Ferguson who threw his flip-flop at his tv screen.
    Wonder if Pandora caught me warming up on the telly. Maybe next year she’ll come visit me? if not there’s supposed to be plenty of girlies milling around Poznań.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Day 16

Aw this is barry man by the way

The match yesterday was called aff because one or two of our players werenae quite fit and the boss told us that Alfredo needs to get his head sorted first before he can play the soccer and to stop the diving every time he enters the opponents penalty box because it is no going to work every time to get the penalty

Anyway I was just pulling out my Tobelrone when ah gets the text this morning from the Boss telling me the game was on today everything is sorted and to bring ma shiny new pink bits that I charged to HIBS before I left and to bring the new orange tracksuit once again that they gave me when I first arrived

I hope I get on today as the boss hasn’t spoken to me since Wednesday and keeps giving me the funny looks

Strange because at HIBS when a game was aff it was aff ??

Anyway must go away to practice ma keepie uppie and to kick a tennis ba aff a wa to see if ah kin trap it

I think I am starting to get the hang o this parlyamo Glasgow by the way

WATP
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 16-02-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Big game tonight. Mr Gerard is excited about using VAR as the club never gets any justice from the corrupt Scottish FA.

I am excited to be sitting on the bench tonight, as the game is on TV all over Europe, including Poland where FC Braga come from.

Barry Kent says Jose Mourinho is Polish. So, who knows, he might be watching for someone to make the Spurs bench more interesting for viewers at home.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to paint my bedroom black. It takes such a long time with a felt marker. Who would have thought one roll of wallpaper would have so many Hibs badges on it?

Pandora says that we can still be friends even if I don't get on the pitch tonight. So really, I've got so much to be thankful for since my dream move.

This thread needs to keep going till the end of the season.

Whoever does the next entry has to add kamberi waking up, going on his phone to check the bbc gossip page and seeing this...

Ibrox manager Steven Gerrard is contemplating starting striker Florian Kamberi in*Rangers'*Europa League meeting with*Braga*at Ibrox on Thursday.*

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread needs to keep going till the end of the season.

Whoever does the next entry has to add kamberi waking up, going on his phone to check the bbc gossip page and seeing this...

Ibrox manager Steven Gerrard is contemplating starting striker Florian Kamberi in*Rangers'*Europa League meeting with*Braga*at Ibrox on Thursday.*
    That's a matter of opinion

He's not really set the heather alight has he?

Testimonial Due
    I got my big chance against Braga. A full 22 minutes where I ran about a lot and hit the side netting. Sure to start at the weekend. Can't wait till Stveie tells me. Maybe a text or he comes round to my house. Can't sleep thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    He's not really set the heather alight has he?
    Rangers fans I know are raving about him. Apparently Gerrard has been talking him up and said he was pushing for a start. Now that Morelos is banned for next week they expect him to start this weekend and next week in Braga.

Left by mutual consent!
    I don't understand why folk want Kamberi to fail.

We need him to do well there as he is never going to come back and play for us. Getting a decent fee or more importantly swapping him for Greg Docherty will only happen if he does well there

Nothin tae dae the day so went doon the shoap and goat a boatil eh ginger.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo6-2 View Post

We need him to do well there as he is never going to come back and play for us. Getting a decent fee or more importantly swapping him for Greg Docherty will only happen if he does well there
    I'm the same. He was an arse with his comments but he is our player and him doing well should be seen as good. He may even contribute to getting us into Eupope in future seasons with his performances for The Thes this season

Blog Entries

I think quite a few of us are in this corner. According to FF, they were delighted with him last night and want him in before Defoe. So with a bit of consistently he could be a valuable asset to us in summer. The fact that this thread is taking the piss out of him because he is such an arrogant tosser does not necessarily mean we want him to fail.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    I think quite a few of us are in this corner. According to FF, they were delighted with him last night and want him in before Defoe. So with a bit of consistently he could be a valuable asset to us in summer. The fact that this thread is taking the piss out of him because he is such an arrogant tosser does not necessarily mean we want him to fail.
    I'd like to reserve my position as wanting to take the piss out of him, disliking him intensely, believing that he's actually heavily over rated, wanting him to fail but also hoping he's a big success so that we make some money.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    I'd like to reserve my position as wanting to take the piss out of him, disliking him intensely, believing that he's actually heavily over rated, wanting him to fail but also hoping he's a big success so that we make some money.
    This sadly is the fly in the ointment.
    Chances of sevco wanting him at the end of the season are slim. Leaves us with a player that is unlikely to want to play for us and isn't worth much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    This sadly is the fly in the ointment.
    Chances of sevco wanting him at the end of the season are slim. Leaves us with a player that is unlikely to want to play for us and isn't worth much.
    Not necessarily. If he does well at Ibrox, and, as you suggest, they do not want him, he will still have good-sell on value for us.

I know it's counterintuitive but I just can't find it in me to want him to do well.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Not necessarily. If he does well at Ibrox, and, as you suggest, they do not want him, he will still have good-sell on value for us.
    I suspect that just getting his wage off the books would be a big gain for us.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    I know it's counterintuitive but I just can't find it in me to want him to do well.
    I'm the same.

If he does do well for him, his increased value to us would be like a consolation prize.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent!

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I'm the same. He was an arse with his comments but he is our player and him doing well should be seen as good. He may even contribute to getting us into Eupope in future seasons with his performances for The Thes this season
    Personally, I think he is a petulant tosser that only showed up for us when the cameras were there. He wasn't pulling his weight, and Lennon was on his case, he didn't seem capable of learning.

The Huns I have spoken to think he is doing well ( they cannae even pronounce his name properly)

That will do for me

Uh oh! They are talking about him starting Braga away???

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    The Huns I have spoken to think he is doing well ( they cannae even pronounce his name properly)

That will do for me

Good. That improves our chances of getting Docherty.

That will do for me

Morelos is banned so looks likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataplana View Post
    Personally, I think he is a petulant tosser that only showed up for us when the cameras were there. He wasn't pulling his weight, and Lennon was on his case, he didn't seem capable of learning.
    I said the same very early on. All for himself and a non trier for the team.
    Bottle merchant in the air and more one footed than Winston from still game.
    Oh, and a grade A dick going by his comments

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Celtic get fair value for their players because we are told they are proven in Europe. Kamberi doing well for Rangers I’m Europe can only be a good thing for us.

Hopefully a straight swap for Docherty or some other club come in with a good fee and we buy Docherty. No way the huns will be able to pay a good fee especially after the Hummel news today

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    Celtic get fair value for their players because we are told they are proven in Europe. Kamberi doing well for Rangers I’m Europe can only be a good thing for us.

Hopefully a straight swap for Docherty or some other club come in with a good fee and we buy Docherty. No way the huns will be able to pay a good fee especially after the Hummel news today
    Spill!

Bad news I hope?

Left by mutual consent!

Celtic get fair value because they say are in a position to say no a lot easier than us. What if he does well and they dont want him and nobody else does? What happens if he does well and Rangers offer us a pittance? The guy is a dick and Hibs will go from strength to strength irrespective of what Kamberi goes for.

The only time I ever want Sevco to play well and win a match is when it means them beating a team means we get a place in Europe or the likes. Kamberi doing well guarantees nothing but joy for Sevco, so him and his rotten loan club can go and get pumped by Braga. He isnt even starting games unless suspension or injury. The only person in the loan swap getting exposure is Docherty.

Doc keeps going as he is it will be him getting a bigger move not Toblerone Baws at Sevco.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 21-02-2020 at 07:37 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Spill!

Bad news I hope?
    Hummel are suing rangers for breach of contract. Ozzyhibby has the story on the sevco thread. Hummel to stop supplying the kit, so I presume
    They’ll have to make do with what they have at the moment 😂

No kit sponsor for next year either so they are inviting interested parties at this late stage. But who is going to touch them when it’s been a disaster with Hummel and mike Ashley has matching rights.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    If Gerrard is under pressure, it has nothing to do with the Docherty / Kamberi swap. That's the least of their problems.

True.

In fact The Rangers have loads of midfielders but seem to play 433 every game regardless.

Arguably, Kamberi now gives them a more balanced squad... but depends on whether Gerrard ever wants to play with two strikers.

Hummel are suing rangers for breach of contract. Ozzyhibby has the story on the sevco thread. Hummel to stop supplying the kit, so I presume
    They’ll have to make do with what they have at the moment 😂

No kit sponsor for next year either so they are inviting interested parties at this late stage. But who is going to touch them when it’s been a disaster with Hummel and mike Ashley has matching rights.
    Thanks for sharing

@hibs.net private member
    Can we get back to the diary please? I've been on tenterhooks waiting to find out what wee Florian got up to with Pandora at the back of the Copland Road stand on Thursday.