hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Get loads of kids in from local schools in as part of the community initiative we have on our tops.
    Hibs used to hand tickets out to schoolkids......haven't seen much of it recently though......great idea

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Hibs can’t win on pricing. Folk just love to moan and have a go at the club. If it was cheap folk would moan that they are devaluing the game. It’s a business Hibs are running not a charity.
    I don’t think many would be moaning about it being cheaper to be honest.

Given that sponsorship situation, I’m no so sure about the charity bit!

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Get loads of kids in from local schools in as part of the community initiative we have on our tops.
    I don’t have a problem with that as kids are the future of Hibernian. Even if they said kids for a quid (maximum of 4) accompanied by a full paying adult exclusive to the FF lower. If you want to take kids elsewhere in the ground you pay the concession price.
    Last edited by Kojock; 14-02-2020 at 06:48 PM.

First Team Breakthrough
    Superb pricing by Hibs
    £20 and £10 for a 1/4 final tie for ST holders

£22 for PATG

Should be a bumper crowd

Well done Hibs
    Last edited by PompeyHibs; 14-02-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Rhoades View Post
    They have, via club rep.

What was the proposal?

FWIW, I mentioned on another thread that I wouldn't be against trialing a re-arrangement of the seating ...but it depended on whether the club wanted to guarantee Season Ticket holders the right to buy their own seats for this match.

The club have to take the opinions of all supporters into account, so making a decision about this can't be easy

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    I'd pay anything for this again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtYbJqenhA

Ahhh man...... Greatest day in history..... beautiful video.

Left by mutual consent!
    It's overpriced for me and will impact our chances of winning. If should have been 15 and 5 with the priority being getting as many bodies into the stadium as possible. Yes its a QF but its against a Championship team on a Friday on tv. I'll be there but I suspect we'll only be around the 10-11k.

Hibs have rarely seemed like they're helping the fans over the years. This could've been a wee thank you to the fans who once again have dug deep and also had to suffer self scanning and other customer service issues etc earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeewilly View Post
    Kieran

I've got 10 season ticket holders in my network and two of them are ambulant adults with carers. All the tickets however are priced at £20 in my basket apart from one over 65 at £10. Is this likely to be a mistake as there is no reference to ambulant and carer tickets within the main ticket announcement?? I cant remember a time when Hibs haven't made these tickets available at Easter Road.
    Great question Willy (seems that ST holders have these on sale now via notifications when you log in and not Monday) it’s one for Ticket Office (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk) or Club Support Liaison Officer to give you the best advice.

My best guess is Ambulant and Carer tickets will definitely be available, these aren’t set at adult prices - usually in line with concession prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    What was the proposal?

FWIW, I mentioned on another thread that I wouldn't be against trialing a re-arrangement of the seating ...but it depended on whether the club wanted to guarantee Season Ticket holders the right to buy their own seats for this match.

The club have to take the opinions of all supporters into account, so making a decision about this can't be easy
    I think you’ve got to approach that decision from the “who are we most and least prepared to piss off” angle, and you can’t really argue with an approach that will probably piss of season ticket holders the least and that will maximise the gate revenue and thus funds available to spend on players.

So, begrudgingly Hibs have probably got this one right after all.

Here’s hoping their next challenge is managing the scrum for tickets for a winnable Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Great question Willy (seems that ST holders have these on sale now via notifications when you log in and not Monday) it’s one for Ticket Office (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk) or Club Support Liaison Officer to give you the best advice.

My best guess is Ambulant and Carer tickets will definitely be available, these aren’t set at adult prices - usually in line with concession prices.
    Thanks Kieran. The ambulant person normally pays full price in his or her particular category and the carer goes free. I'll give the ticket office a ring in the morning and query it and post the answer on here

Thanks Kieran. The ambulant person normally pays full price in his or her particular category and the carer goes free. I'll give the ticket office a ring in the morning and query it and post the answer on here
    Mine is the same. It will just be because they're not on sale yet. The carer will be free.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by linlithgowhibbie View Post
    So we can all get soaked if its raining whilst all the upper areas remain dry and empty!!!! No thanks.
    We don’t stay dry in the FF upper now, the roof has started leaking badly at the last few games!

Brilliant, will be good to know. If I get it from the club I’ll get it on here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Overpriced yet again. The game is live on the BBC, £10 and £5 would have been suffice.
    Let me get this straight: you've started a separate thread on here re. ticket prices saying "20's plenty"...and you're also complaining on this thread that Hibs are charging...20? For a Scottish Cup 1/4 final..?

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    We don’t stay dry in the FF upper now, the roof has started leaking badly at the last few games!
    Can you tell me the section number (?) and I’ll make sure that ties up with the leaks I’ve asked in FFU and East to be looked at ✅

Quote Originally Posted by Torto7 View Post
    It's overpriced for me and will impact our chances of winning. If should have been 15 and 5 with the priority being getting as many bodies into the stadium as possible. Yes its a QF but its against a Championship team on a Friday on tv. I'll be there but I suspect we'll only be around the 10-11k.

Hibs have rarely seemed like they're helping the fans over the years. This could've been a wee thank you to the fans who once again have dug deep and also had to suffer self scanning and other customer service issues etc earlier in the year.
    Moan, moan moan! You will find plenty in the pubs that night spending their £20 on around 4 pints rather than attend. If fans can’t get excited about a cup quarter final then it’s them who have a problem. As one of the many older generation I suffered agony till 2016 which was one of the best days of my life. Hoping that we can get to the final again and this game which is cheaper than than a run of the mill league game is the first hurdle. Can’t wait, a cup tie under the lights and a chance to get to Hampden.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HFC93 View Post
    Folk moaning about £20 for a Scottish Cup quarter-final! I get the impression some posters on here just love bashing the club.
    You have just noticed?

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Just got my ticket for cup game.Logged in and it was in basket

Can you tell me the section number (?) and I’ll make sure that ties up with the leaks I’ve asked in FFU and East to be looked at ✅
    Kieran, Any chance you could add section 6 to that list!
    It's been like Chinese water torture lately.😓

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This guy gets it.
    Except both teams agree the prices so Inverness are not going to turn down a decent cash bonus for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Adult prices are fine but I’d like Hibs to be doing a bit more to attract kids and families along to a match that should be a decent occasion but nowhere near a sell-out.

When they they come away with stuff about being community focused and family friendly, it would be taken a bit more seriously if it was backed up with action.

£20 for a Scottish Cup QF is perfectly reasonable though.
    npo problem with the adult rate (although I now qualify for concession) but yes, a wee bit initiative to bring family/kids to this type of game. people keep claiming that folk moan about prices. I am not doing that, only asking for a solution to

bring in innovative methods of increasing crowds , bringing in families that just cant quite afford games regularly

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    npo problem with the adult rate (although I now qualify for concession) but yes, a wee bit initiative to bring family/kids to this type of game. people keep claiming that folk moan about prices. I am not doing that, only asking for a solution to

bring in innovative methods of increasing crowds , bringing in families that just cant quite afford games regularly
    Great post moktonharp, 100% agree with this

The last time we played ICT in the Quarter Final, I only paid £3-57 for my ticket.

Quite a few on here probably paid the same.

Left by mutual consent!
    Price is fair and should ensure a great crowd for what will be the club being 90 mins away from another big match and the money that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post

Yup

It was always going to be tough to fill the stadium on a Friday on TV but at least try something different.

We are all Hibs....well not really as many tickets are too expensive - even alongside a season ticket.

Newcastle recently did kids for £1 deal with a paying adult. Even that would have possibly filled the FF lower and maybe even enticed more to come back next season.

It’s simply bland from Hibs - so many good ideas are discussed on here and supposedly spoken about at meetings but nothing comes of it. The club are going to have to do something different next season if they think folk will simply renew for the same old - same old. Wonder if the club have the average attendance figures from FF lower only as it would be interesting to see actually how many aren’t turning up.

Quote Originally Posted by SON OF PADDY View Post
    Kieran, Any chance you could add section 6 to that list!
    It's been like Chinese water torture lately.😓
    Can do ✅

Quote Originally Posted by staunchhibby View Post
    Just got my ticket for cup game.Logged in and it was in basket
    Snap👍

Can do ✅
    Much appreciated 👍

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Let me get this straight: you've started a separate thread on here re. ticket prices saying "20's plenty"...and you're also complaining on this thread that Hibs are charging...20? For a Scottish Cup 1/4 final..?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    I don’t have a problem with that as kids are the future of Hibernian. Even if they said kids for a quid (maximum of 4) accompanied by a full paying adult exclusive to the FF lower. If you want to take kids elsewhere in the ground you pay the concession price.

Thats a good shout £22 adult £1 per child up to 4 in the famous five lower , not sure what difference that would make to the money Inverness would get. Help fill the stand and give parents who take kids a break cash wise. My kids , nephews and nieces all had season tickets in famous five lower , all cups games were part of the season ticket so the only extra costs was any away games. Although home games always cost a fortune for half time snacks.
    Kids are the future I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for my season ticket if it kept kids prices frozen or helped reduce them.