hibs.net Messageboard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hearts tickets

@hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorley Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except both teams don't lose tickets, only Hibs do.

Those paragons of virtue Sevco managed to get the whole end at Tynecastle without any restriction, or am I to believe our support acts in a worse manner than they do on their travels?

The Hearts support repeatedly cause damage at Easter Road, again without any restriction placed upon their support.

We have ********s in our support, as does every club, but the disproportionate response to our ********s is leaving our supporters, and club, at a disadvantage in a big game.

I don't think it's wrong to highlight these inconsistencies.
    In terms of safety, at Tynecastle, we're worse than the huns.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Surely the amount of tickets lost down to segregation is different because of how close the stands are at Tynecastle compared to Easter road. There are prob loads of things taken into consideration for matches that we donít know about, I doubt the club just lies down and says yes sir, no sir 3 bags full sir

I would imagine despite the rivalry, that the teams at Hibs and hearts have a decent working relationship with each other including budge and Leeann , after all the last thing either club wants is the game to be in the headlines for the wrong reasons. Iím sure they have meetings and decide whatís best for both clubs. Unfortunately while we still have absolute rockets in our support then we canít take the moral high ground on behaviour

I think itís been common practise for years that hearts inspect the south before and after the match and pay for any damage and similar Hibs do at tynecastle. So you have to ask yourself why fans still wreck the place. Maybe more needs to be done to make fans aware of this however I suspect those damaging stands, throwing flares, bottles etc donít actually care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely the amount of tickets lost down to segregation is different because of how close the stands are at Tynecastle compared to Easter road. There are prob loads of things taken into consideration for matches that we donít know about, I doubt the club just lies down and says yes sir, no sir 3 bags full sir

I would imagine despite the rivalry, that the teams at Hibs and hearts have a decent working relationship with each other including budge and Leeann , after all the last thing either club wants is the game to be in the headlines for the wrong reasons. Iím sure they have meetings and decide whatís best for both clubs. Unfortunately while we still have absolute rockets in our support then we canít take the moral high ground on behaviour

I think itís been common practise for years that hearts inspect the south before and after the match and pay for any damage and similar Hibs do at tynecastle. So you have to ask yourself why fans still wreck the place. Maybe more needs to be done to make fans aware of this however I suspect those damaging stands, throwing flares, bottles etc donít actually care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which is fine, I have no issues with seats being cut off, as long as it isnít only the hibs fans being shafted, which is exactly what is happening now.