hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hearts tickets

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got sorted.. emailed the club and they were really helpful

2. Log in to remove the advert

Surely time for Hibs to activate the ticket exchange so those supporters unable to go next week can free up their seat for those that can.

Only 16 executive seats left in the West & FFU and the 42 random single seats currently left in the FFL.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy View Post
    Surely time for Hibs to activate the ticket exchange so those supporters unable to go next week can free up their seat for those that can.

Only 16 executive seats left in the West & FFU and the 42 random single seats currently left in the FFL.

So the club are throwing away over £1000 because of this stupid rule that you can't enter the FFL without a child.

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    So the club are throwing away over £1000 because of this stupid rule that you can't enter the FFL without a child.
    Looks like it....

...a "stupid" rule introduced because a bunch of entitled millenials sought to abuse the club's trust.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    Yet both times it impacts hibs supporters and doesn’t effect hearts/OF fans? Nobody is disputing that we may have to adhere to safety advice from police, but fairs fair, if they insist that it’s the home end at ER, then we should be ensuring that it is also the home end at tynecastle. Unless your implying it’s only ever hibs fans that cause the trouble.
    Look at it objectively and you'll see why it's Hibs fans being affected.

- When did an away supporter last throw a bottle at a player at Easter Road?
    - When did an away supporter last try and assault a player taking a throw in?
    - When did a home supporter at Tynecastle last try and lamp a goalie?

Our behaviour (and I say "our" because we are all one unit at games) has been appalling in the last 2 years and we are being rightly punished for it.

It's not only Hibs fans causing trouble but the physical assaults involving Hibs games have all resulted from Hibs fans recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian Verse View Post
    Look at it objectively and you'll see why it's Hibs fans being affected.

- When did an away supporter last throw a bottle at a player at Easter Road?
    - When did an away supporter last try and assault a player taking a throw in?
    - When did a home supporter at Tynecastle last try and lamp a goalie?

Our behaviour (and I say "our" because we are all one unit at games) has been appalling in the last 2 years and we are being rightly punished for it.

It's not only Hibs fans causing trouble but the physical assaults involving Hibs games have all resulted from Hibs fans recently.
    When did a Hibs fan last throw a coin at the manager of the opposition?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Steven79; 25-02-2020 at 12:10 PM.

When did a Hibs fan last throw a coin at the manager of opposition?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'll take that point and raise you that Hearts also have a part of their main stand sectioned off at derbies.

@hibs.net private member
    I'll take that point and raise you that Hearts also have a part of their main stand sectioned off at derbies.
    Don't think that they did at the last Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Don't think that they did at the last Derby.
    Maybe not at the last one but definitely at the Horgan derby.

My point still stands, we need to sort out our own house before moaning about other teams.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Maybe not at the last one but definitely at the Horgan derby.

My point still stands, we need to sort out our own house before moaning about other teams.

I think a lot of the complaints are because they reduced our allocation so drastically while increasing their own.

Agree we need to sort out ourselves but don't agree that it should be our allocation to be cut. We should have done the same as them.

Looking at their website it looks like they have not sold out yet. Therefore cutting their allocation wouldn't matter.
    Last edited by PatHead; 25-02-2020 at 12:12 PM.

I think a lot of the complaints are because they reduced our allocation so drastically while increasing their own.

Agree we need to sort out ourselves but don't agree that it should be our allocation to be cut. We should have done the same as them.
    Yeah it's not ideal but I personally dont want us cutting anyone's allocations at ER to maximise income.

Looks like seats are being released. So returns being resold?

@hibs.net private member
    Around 40 tickets showing as available now well plus as a few in the executive blocks and the singles in the FF lower.

A minute ago there were 5 Pairs in the West, a row of 8, 4 and two threes plus a pair together and a row of of 13 in FF lower.
    I guess when they sell the club will open up the resale option.

Yeah it's not ideal but I personally dont want us cutting anyone's allocations at ER to maximise income.

But your fine with us being shafted at tynecastle? Fair enough. The section we close at ER has absolutely nothing to do with bottles or the Tavernier incident, none of which came from this area. In real terms, this area doesn’t even bother me too much, it’s a handful of seats. However if it’s all to do with revenue then we should have this area open, simple.

At tynecastle we have 2/3 rows of seats directly behind the goal closed off, as well as the full end lower sections, but were the only support that have one idiot per game...

But your fine with us being shafted at tynecastle? Fair enough. The section we close at ER has absolutely nothing to do with bottles or the Tavernier incident, none of which came from this area. In real terms, this area doesn’t even bother me too much, it’s a handful of seats. However if it’s all to do with revenue then we should have this area open, simple.

At tynecastle we have 2/3 rows of seats directly behind the goal closed off, as well as the full end lower sections, but were the only support that have one idiot per game...
    We dont get any benefit from ticket money at Tynecastle in the league and it's the police's decision so actually it has nothing do to with being shafted - it's in the interest of public safety.

Also I've sat in row 2 at Tynecastle and its utterly *****.

Lastly you say sarcastically that we are the only ones with an idiot per game. You are missing the point completely. People in glass houses...

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    We dont get any benefit from ticket money at Tynecastle in the league and it's the police's decision so actually it has nothing do to with being shafted - it's in the interest of public safety.

Lastly you say sarcastically that we are the only ones with an idiot per game. You are missing the point completely. People in glass houses...

How do you know it was the police's decision and not just Hearts decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    How do you know it was the police's decision and not just Hearts decision.
    To be fair, Jim, I'm assuming. I can't see why Budge wouldn't want to maximise income.

If it was Hearts then more fool them but we shouldn't be closing areas for away fans.

What has financial benefit got to do with our fans being done out of over 400 tickets at our biggest away game of the season? It’s also clearly not the police’s decision as per rangers receiving the full end for their category A game.

In your opinion it’s *****, it’s still a seat where people can watch the game from, unless they close it off to us obviously.

And the last point I’ve no idea what your even meaning, every club has idiots, you have daft examples in your previous post about how we are the only club to have this that and the other. You say it’s a police decision yet you think the police just want to punish hibs? There has been far worse gone on over the years without any need for stadium closures.

What has financial benefit got to do with our fans being done out of over 400 tickets at our biggest away game of the season? It’s also clearly not the police’s decision as per rangers receiving the full end for their category A game.

In your opinion it’s *****, it’s still a seat where people can watch the game from, unless they close it off to us obviously.

And the last point I’ve no idea what your even meaning, every club has idiots, you have daft examples in your previous post about how we are the only club to have this that and the other. You say it’s a police decision yet you think the police just want to punish hibs? There has been far worse gone on over the years without any need for stadium closures.
    You're still missing my point. I agree to disagree because this is going in circles

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    To be fair, Jim, I'm assuming. I can't see why Budge wouldn't want to maximise income.

If it was Hearts then more fool them but we shouldn't be closing areas for away fans.

She was probably told by police the fans were too close as per the Lennon coin game when Flo got sent off however has chosen to keep onside with her mob and cut the Hibs allocation. I was in the lower corner at that game and it was a nightmare with both sets of young fans flinging coins at each other and no one bothering to stay in their seat. Stewarding and police did nowt about it.

I wouldn't be cutting their allocation either as there isn't the same issue at a properly sized stadium.

Looking at their website it looks like they have not sold out yet. Therefore cutting their allocation wouldn't matter.
    They didn’t only reduce our allocation, bottom right and left corners, they upped the price of a ticket, it was £34 for the dearest ticket. So in cutting our allocation they redeemed some of the lost revenue through us.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by InchHibby View Post
    They didn’t only reduce our allocation, bottom right and left corners, they upped the price of a ticket, it was £34 for the dearest ticket. So in cutting our allocation they redeemed some of the lost revenue through us.
    Glad we pumped them then.

Quote Originally Posted by InchHibby View Post
    We are being shafted by Hearts on the ticketing issue at Tynecastle, yet our club, and some of our support, seem happy to accept this unfair arrangement.

Reciprocal agreement my arse, we should be cutting their allocation forthwith. Perhaps that might force their hand to rectify the matter at Tynecastle.

@hibs.net private member
    Dunno if this is a silly question or not. I’m looking to buy 2 tickets for the derby. But to buy mines I'm going to be using my student card. Can I buy 2 at the same time for me and my mate using the one student card or would the club ask for proof of student card for the other ticket as well? My mate doesn’t have a student card hence why I’m asking.

Also, is it best to do this online or go to ticket office?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    Dunno if this is a silly question or not. I’m looking to buy 2 tickets for the derby. But to buy mines I'm going to be using my student card. Can I buy 2 at the same time for me and my mate using the one student card or would the club ask for proof of student card for the other ticket as well? My mate doesn’t have a student card hence why I’m asking.

Also, is it best to do this online or go to ticket office?

Cheers.
    You could only buy one student ticket.

How do I go about getting a ticket for cat A games next season when I've never bought a cat A game before on the online database?

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    How do I go about getting a ticket for cat A games next season when I've never bought a cat A game before on the online database?
    As long as you’ve purchased a cat B ticket and are on the database.. someone can maybe confirm.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Thats Hearts put their derby tickets on general sale this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    As long as you’ve purchased a cat B ticket and are on the database.. someone can maybe confirm.
    Correct. I think you have to have been on the database for at least a year but it doesn't matter what you previously bought as long as you're there.