hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Stendel

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Heard him on the radio on the way home. What a total slaver. Who the **** would interview someone so incoherent, and I don't just mean his lack of English, and actually give her m the job. Whoever it was, I say well done!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Souttar for me is over rated up here because he is Scottish. Boyce knows where the back of the net is but how is he going to put the ball there when he has donkeys playing around him.

Hearts are going down. 3rd March can't come quick enough.
    Souttar is absolutely garbage. An absolute disaster of a centre half.

I agree, genuinely think they’ll finish bottom. They’re atrocious. They’ve also conceded 11 in their last 3 and have a ghost for a goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    The boy langer was taking pelters on the radio. Basically really unfit, looks like a 36 year old
    Not accoringing to my yam associates. Best young talent in the German league and they fought off some very big teams to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Not accoringing to my yam associates. Best young talent in the German league and they fought off some very big teams to get him.
    Between this guy and Sean Clare they’ve really fought off some of the biggest names in football to secure outstanding talents.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    We had better beat them next month.

Yep, with the amount of piss taking going on we’d look silly eh. It’s not as if we’ve lost to hearts at home this season is it...
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Souttar is absolutely garbage. An absolute disaster of a centre half.

I agree, genuinely think they’ll finish bottom. They’re atrocious. They’ve also conceded 11 in their last 3 and have a ghost for a goalie.
    They will snatch a draw on the weekend via a dodgy penalty decision or something. I think they will snatch a few draws between now and the end of the season at home but their away record is abysmal. I'm raging they beat us at ER.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Yep, with the amount of piss taking going on we’d look silly eh. It’s not as if we’ve lost to hearts at home this season is it...
    Hearts are bottom of the league and just been skelped 5-0. If we can’t take the piss now then we’ll never be able to.

Unreal.

Between this guy and Sean Clare they’ve really fought off some of the biggest names in football to secure outstanding talents.
    Indeed they have. We all know though...........apart from the delude ones.

Hearts are bottom of the league and just been skelped 5-0. If we can’t take the piss now then we’ll never be able to.
    I have been but all I’ve got got back is 1-5.

They hurt and its brilliant.

Left by mutual consent!
    15 points behind us and there was chat of them finishing above us not long ago. They are miles off.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    We are 15 (fifteen) points clear of them and they are rooted to the bottom of the league. If we can’t take the piss now then im not sure when we’ll get a better chance. I don’t care how silly it’ll look if they get a result in a few weeks.

Coaching Staff
    They better sort out the dressing room division before then eh HC

The 'mickey taking' is because they are in a perilous state - as a Hibs fan you should love it surely Personally I'd play derbies every week (win, lose, draw) and my gauge is not what we do against them, albeit that is important - my gauge is continually (trying to be) above them - and for the last 3 years we have been and will be

To be fair Ross has schooled Stendel twice with the other game a draw. Hearts beat us with a massive deflection when we were almost as bad as them. Amazing what difference a few months make

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    We are 15 (fifteen) points clear of them and they are rooted to the bottom of the league. If we can’t take the piss now then im not sure when we’ll get a better chance. I don’t care how silly it’ll look if they get a result in a few weeks.
    Exactly. Otherwise the only time we can truly enjoy a result or a league table is in the post season, when nobody really cares anymore. Really bizzare way to approach footballing rivalry.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Hamilton and St Mirren may actually save them as they seem incapable of doing it themselves.

Cause all of the points
    Are fading away
    Oh Daniel dont worry
    You'll win someday

We'll beat you at home
    And we beat you away
    So stop crying Your Daniel

@hibs.net private member bringbackbenny's Avatar
    You're at it 😂, go on give us a smile?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    People just need to remember football is swings and roundabouts.

Hearts have had plenty laughs at us over the years and it's backfired, we have done the same. It would be typically football for Hearts to beat us at ER and move off the bottom of the league. Who really cares about that now though? If we look daft in a couple of weeks for something we said tonight then so be it.

People overthink football sometimes. I say it when things are bad and people moan and I say it when things are good. Football is meant to be lived in the moment. Not having a pop at Hearts because of being worried about what might happen in the future is just silly.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Hearts have had plenty laughs at us over the years and it's backfired, we have done the same. It would be typically football for Hearts to beat us at ER and move of the bottom of the league. Who really cares about that now though? If we look daft in a couple of weeks for something we said tonight then so be it.

People overthink football sometimes. I say it when things are bad and people moan and I say it when things are good. Football is meant to be lived in the moment. Not having a pop at Hearts because of being worried about what might happen in the future is just silly.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Hearts have had plenty laughs at us over the years and it's backfired, we have done the same. It would be typically football for Hearts to beat us at ER and move off the bottom of the league. Who really cares about that now though? If we look daft in a couple of weeks for something we said tonight then so be it.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Cause all of the points
    Are fading away
    Oh Daniel dont worry
    You'll win someday

We'll beat you at home
    And we beat you away
    So stop crying Your Daniel
    😂😂😂

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    The boy langer was taking pelters on the radio. Basically really unfit, looks like a 36 year old
    They were milking him up quite recently as if he was some sort of Bastien Schweinsteiger.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Hearts first 10 games under Cathro they had 11 points from a possible 30 available.

Hearts first 10 games under Stendel they have 6 points from a possible 30 available.

Two of Cathros first 10 games were at Ibrox and Parkhead.

Thanks to SPFL pish on Twitter for that research.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Heard him on the radio on the way home. What a total slaver. Who the **** would interview someone so incoherent, and I don't just mean his lack of English, and actually give her m the job. Whoever it was, I say well done!!
    They must be hoping that Barnsley genuinely saw something in him and weren’t giving him ironic legendary status. It’s incredible that two candidates bArely scraping into the gene pool in their Daniel and Dalry Llama got given the gigs. Did Levein really choose his successors ?!
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

It was a very stupid appointment given where they were. They needed someone who knew the Scottish game, not some clown who throws their experienced players under a bus, signs lower division German reserves and thinks that trying to high press Celtic at Parkhead is a good idea. Its baffling why they had faith in him at anytime, and astonishing some can still see no wrong. Maybe just because he isn't Levien then it must be ok! The deluded will be starting to wonder if sticking by Levien, Berra etc until they were safe was maybe a better option. Its so funny though seeing all their donations and millions (£) of benifactors dosh getting pissed against a wall. Loving it

Testimonial Due
    You've become a parody of yourself.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    😂😂😂 it’s funny because it’s true.

Somehow he is showing fight and charisma though. And it’s not his fault. Just like it wasn’t Leveins fault tidying up Cathros 6 month stint for 2 years.

Have to credit them in the loyalty they show the managers though. Like Romanov this is only heading one way. Hamilton even draw Saturday they are in deep deep ****.

Left by mutual consent!
    It’s just as well we appointed a proper football manager to guide us well up the league since that loss, and they appointed some dosser from Germany.

I’ve no idea why you want to feed off bites you get. Baffles me.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    It’s just as well we appointed a proper football manager to guide us well up the league since that loss, and they appointed some dosser from Germany.
    😂😂😂😂