hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Where is Leeann?

She used to be very prominant and proactive . Now you don't hear from her. Why is That ? . She is the current CEO of Hibs unless I am mistaken .Miss her drive and enthuisam. I guess the upcoming AGM will be pivitol to her role going forward.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    She’s probably been a bit preoccupied with a new owner coming in.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In what way?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    In what way?
    Getting things in place to implement the plan that will be unveiled at the AGM.

Was also very bust during the transfer window handling the loans and transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    In what way?
    Being a bit busy. IMO the club behind the scenes has had the biggest trauma/change put on it in my lifetime and this is going to keep a CEO rather busy.

Being a bit busy. IMO the club behind the scenes has had the biggest trauma/change put on it in my lifetime and this is going to keep a CEO rather busy.
    How so? New owner direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    How so? New owner direction?
    Most likely, I’m just speculating that a guy who has come in from out of the blue and has dropped hints about plans all through his tenure so far will have ideas that will keep a CEO busy.

This and she doesn't really want to be seen as soaking up the limelight when the focus is on the team, I think she mentioned in her last HTV interview that it was a conscious decision to leave her media appearances for particular events.

I do however agree that it'd be good to hear from her more regularly, I think she's a talented speaker and always conveys positivity and reason. I'm sure the AGM will be a rather significant one with the new ownership so it could well be a case of Leeann having to stay quiet until the actual strategy is announced, then she has something to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Foritza View Post
    She used to be very prominant and proactive . Now you don't hear from her. Why is That ? . She is the current CEO of Hibs unless I am mistaken .Miss her drive and enthuisam. I guess the upcoming AGM will be pivitol to her role going forward.
    She goes in at 7am every morning and starts the working day with a joint followed by a couple of bacon baps, sleeps until 2pm then goes home. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    She goes in at 7am every morning and starts the working day with a joint followed by a couple of bacon baps, sleeps until 2pm then goes home. Is that what you wanted to hear?
    God I'd hate that, having to start at 7am. Especially with her living in Glasgow!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby rae View Post
    God I'd hate that, having to start at 7am. Especially with her living in Glasgow!
    All good she’s not meant to start till 9 but goes in early to miss the traffic. Nips off home early for the same reason.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    All good she’s not meant to start till 9 but goes in early to miss the traffic. Nips off home early for the same reason.
    My Mrs does this. It plays pure mental havoc with my spoon burning though.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    3 skinner or 5?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    3 skinner or 5?
    3 - Petrie's still in charge of the skinner budget.....

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    3 - Petrie's still in charge of the skinner budget.....
    I'm ok with a couple of 3s.

I don't want her losing focus.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

You forgot to mention her endless posts on Follow Follow and the time spent watching Rangers TV

As long as she's not working from home or taking mornings off like our Gorgie chums

Last edited by Foritza; 13-02-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Nice one , ha ha

@hibs.net private member
    I am looking forward to the AGM very much and to hearing the outcomes of the examination of each department within the club. That said, I sincerely hope that our new owner has also taken the time to submit an analysis of his own role and expectations. The resulting report at the AGM should be most interesting

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    I am looking forward to the AGM very much and to hearing the outcomes of the examination of each department within the club. That said, I sincerely hope that our new owner has also taken the time to submit an analysis of his own role and expectations. The resulting report at the AGM should be most interesting
    If you think the results of that review are going to be published be prepared for a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    If you think the results of that review are going to be published be prepared for a let down.

It'll be locked away for twenty years, for National Security reasons.

They're going to put it next to Rod's Five Year Plan

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foritza View Post
    I think it is a reasonable question to ask. I've no doubt she has been busy behind the scenes, but the last time we heard anything of note from her was after the guy had a swipe at Tavernier - when was that; over a year ago?

There seems to have been a lot of silence since Ron came in.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    ShE sUpPoRtS ThE RaNgUrS.

Sorry, thought I was on Twitter for a minute.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    ShE sUpPoRtS ThE RaNgUrS.

Sorry, thought I was on Twitter for a minute.
    I saw this yesterday. What is it used for?

Probably sick of abuse from Neanderthals on twitter and Facebook so only appearing when needs to. Just have to look at the ridiculous and unfunny reaction to her Olly Shaw comments to see why she doesn't bother.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Probably sick of abuse from Neanderthals on twitter and Facebook so only appearing when needs to. Just have to look at the ridiculous and unfunny reaction to her Olly Shaw comments to see why she doesn't bother.
    Agree with this. Probably keeps her head down to fend off the absolute dafties on Twitter and Facebook who’ve never got a good word to say about her or the club

And unfortunately there’s a decent amount of them. And they’re usually the first to cry when she’s “gone missing”

Source

I heard she is helping Him Traynor with his Spanish

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Why do some of our suoport have this obsession with hearing from Leeann Dempster all the time? We didn't have the same calls for Rod Petrie or Tom Farmer to be giving constant updates and I can't think of any other clubs where that happens, only ones that you could argue did (past tense) were Hearts and Rangers when they were trying to placate the masses for poor performance or had the begging bowl out.

The team are doing OK, not brilliant but not bad. Definitely been green shoots of recovery since the season started. Players beginning to settle and perform as we'd hoped at start of the season. What looks like a good window in Jan. What would we gain from a vague statement from Leeann if there's nothing specific to share?

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    Why do some of our suoport have this obsession with hearing from Leeann Dempster all the time? We didn't have the same calls for Rod Petrie or Tom Farmer to be giving constant updates and I can't think of any other clubs where that happens, only ones that you could argue did (past tense) were Hearts and Rangers when they were trying to placate the masses for poor performance or had the begging bowl out.

The team are doing OK, not brilliant but not bad. Definitely been green shoots of recovery since the season started. Players beginning to settle and perform as we'd hoped at start of the season. What looks like a good window in Jan. What would we gain from a vague statement from Leeann if there's nothing specific to share?
    The big issue is that in this age of twitter etc any social media vacuum is filled by tinfoil hat wearing radges and if Hibs dont give us stories then the bams will. It took about 5 minutes for the Petrie hating balloons to turn their guns on LD after Ron Gordon took over.

It doesnt have to be communication specifically from LD - look at Motherwell, who do great social media. Its not all from Alan Burrows, but it keeps their fans engaged, upbeat, involved.

Hibs need to be all over this and I hope its part of the plan we will hear about at the AGM.