hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contracts Up

If Marciano is to go, sign Bogdan and bring in Hladky as back-up.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I'll wait till he's played more than 120 minutes before making claims like we can build the team around him. Ridiculous thing to say at this stage. If he starts on Wednesday we'll get a better idea.

I'll be surprised if he lives up to this hype.
    Equally ridiculous to value him after only 120 mins.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    If Marciano is to go, sign Bogdan and bring in Hladky as back-up.
    Hladky to huns as back up.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sheggs84
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    £1m + Doherty and I would consider doing business.
    Sure it was said Rangers have a fee agreed of around 750k to make the move permanent at the end of the loan if they wish

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    I'd be very surprised if Kamberi is on a bigger wage than Docherty.
    Agreed no doubt its to let the Hun masses know that money is no object and they will pay what it takes to get Gerards striking target in .

Docherty was signed for about 650k and although hasn’t done much for Rangers he done very well for Shrewsbury and still has a while to go on his contract. I imagine Rangers would want more than we could afford and I’m sure some English teams would be closer in terms of fee.

It’s a huge summer window, one we need to be very smart about and recruit the right personnel and finally get some balance to the squad.

Think we will be priced out of McNulty again but will sign Omeonga.

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    £800K for Docherty - overtaking current club record fee
    £200K for Omeonga

I’d be very happy if we got those two in but £1M for two players seems very unlikely unless you are in fantasy land
    If we get £500k for Kamberi we are half way there.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Docherty is never worth 800k to Hibs. Crazy talk. We'd be mental to pay that.
    We could sell him for £2m after a full season. He’d be our best player by a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post
    He's only been allowed to play in one game so far.
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    If we get £500k for Kamberi we are half way there.
    Sorry but I don't believe we'd pay 800k for anybody who we could realistically attract. It's just not practical within the structure of our current finances. And that's without even addressing the issue of whether Docherty is worth it, which I don't think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by DstN75 View Post
    Sorry but I don't believe we'd pay 800k for anybody who we could realistically attract. It's just not practical within the structure of our current finances. And that's without even addressing the issue of whether Docherty is worth it, which I don't think he is.
    We were looking to pay half that amount to Dunfermline for Nisbet in the winter window and there is every chance that he might not be able to make the step up to the top Division or may simply start blowing as cold as he did before the age of 21.

Docherty looks a cast iron 7 out of 10 every week and would have a double your money sell on value like McGinn eventually did after giving us lots of good service. As you say it probably won't happen or we might get him for £600k.
    I think that once Jack Ross gets used to having him around he won't want to give him back and have to start playing average Joe's in midfield again.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    We were looking to pay half that amount to Dunfermline for Nisbet in the winter window and there is every chance that he might not be able to make the step up to the top Division or may simply start blowing as cold as he did before the age of 21.

Docherty looks a cast iron 7 out of 10 every week and would have a double your money sell on value like McGinn eventually did after giving us lots of good service. As you say it probably won't happen or we might get him for £600k.
    I think that once Jack Ross gets used to having him around he won't want to give him back and have to start playing average Joe's in midfield again.
    Fair enough, you may be right, although I feel like you're basing this on a pretty slim data sample.

I'd only point out that I really want to go snowboarding this year but my desire is not precisely correlated to my ability to do so.

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Getting a good fee for Kamberi could make a huge difference to our transfer window. If McNulty can negotiate a fee with Reading to terminate his contract then we would be able to offer a good signing on fee whilst offering a wage within our budget. Likewise with Docherty.

Quote Originally Posted by DstN75 View Post
    Fair enough, you may be right, although I feel like you're basing this on a pretty slim data sample.

I'd only point out that I really want to go snowboarding this year but my desire is not precisely correlated to my ability to do so.
    Top Tips - If you manage to go protect the back of your head.
    Skii'd in Colorado once and saw hunners of snow boarders crash and they seemed to invariably land on the back of their heids. Put me right af that caper.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

John Potter all but confirmed during his press conference that we'd want to bring Docherty in permanently if possible. Not really news given he's a very good player, but looks like we'll at least try and pursue it.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post
    John Potter all but confirmed during his press conference that we'd want to bring Docherty in permanently if possible. Not really news given he's a very good player, but looks like we'll at least try and pursue it.

Swap deal for Kamberi, I’d imagine?

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    £800K for Docherty - overtaking current club record fee
    £200K for Omeonga

I’d be very happy if we got those two in but £1M for two players seems very unlikely unless you are in fantasy land
    If we are valuing Kamberi at 2m . Surly they would have to pay us a fee and we get Docherty. No way will we pay them 800k .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    If we are valuing Kamberi at 2m . Surly they would have to pay us a fee and we get Docherty. No way will we pay them 800k .
    The way the Huns have tapped up Kamberi they have made it near impossible for him to return to Hibs. If they even want him when his loan is up it will be a derisory bid. If we get chance for swap we should grab it with both hands.

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Kamberi's nowhere near worth £2m, be lucky to get between £500-700k with 1 year left.

Quote Originally Posted by h1bs4life View Post
    The way the Huns have tapped up Kamberi they have made it near impossible for him to return to Hibs. If they even want him when his loan is up it will be a derisory bid. If we get chance for swap we should grab it with both hands.
    I think Kamberi has made it impossible for himself not so much Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    I think Kamberi has made it impossible for himself not so much Rangers.
    Rangers gave him the platform to shoot his mouth off, and I’d be amazed if they didn’t nudge him in the direction of making a permanent move as cheap and easy as possible for them.

It’s the sort of thing they do.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    Some sort of deal involving Docherty on a permanent deal would be ideal IMO.