I don’t think Murray is pacey at all, rarely see him run away from a player in a 1 v 1 scenario, actually he rarely takes him on at all and goes for the safe infield pass. He also has to learn how to use his body better.

I don’t think Murray is a winger at all but he is composed and technically decent enough on the ball. Good passing, sharp turns and a good touch - He is a number 10 imo but is miles behind Allan and Mallan for that position.

He’s a decent player but doesn’t seem to have progressed since his first involvement several years ago, he’s desperate for a loan stint imo.

Gullan on the other hand has the pace, power and trickery to take boys on and get past them. I think it’s evident he’s been on loan twice and done well. He also has the bit of swagger about him and belief in himself, what was it 1 minute he was on today before he spun the defender and struck a good shot with his weaker foot.

For me Gullan would be ahead of Horgan for the left of the front 3 come Wednesday if that’s the formation we were to go for. With McNulty scoring a hat trick he may feel the need to go two up top and then it’s a question if he fancies/trust Gullan on the left of a 4.

Imo Gullan is similar to the boy James Scott who just left Motherwell for 1.5 million.