hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 331 to 344 of 344
  1. #331
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,805
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im telling you, I'll be over the moon if they announce a giant screen. Certain fans won't understand and will moan 'ah it's not needed, get the product on the pitch' etc.
    However, living here in the States, the big screen stuff just works! It truely adds to the experience if you get the content on it right! A kinda 'Fontane of knowledge' type of stuff, training snips, highlights of classic games. Fans will love it instead of just sitting around waiting.

    It really does add to the match day experience in a big way, and it's an entertainment business and important for the fans to have the best experience. Im all for it and will be delighted if the rumours of it happening are true. Personally think it should be between the North and East.


    A big screen would be a good investment.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #332
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    42,847
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im telling you, I'll be over the moon if they announce a giant screen. Certain fans won't understand and will moan 'ah it's not needed, get the product on the pitch' etc.
    However, living here in the States, the big screen stuff just works! It truely adds to the experience if you get the content on it right! A kinda 'Fontane of knowledge' type of stuff, training snips, highlights of classic games. Fans will love it instead of just sitting around waiting.

    It really does add to the match day experience in a big way, and it's an entertainment business and important for the fans to have the best experience. Im all for it and will be delighted if the rumours of it happening are true. Personally think it should be between the North and East.
    More Hibs fans would see it if it was between the East and South, no?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  4. #333
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    35
    Posts
    26,995
    Just been offered a proxy. Its too late for me to go now.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  5. #334
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    42,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if VAR is introduced, are the clubs expected to splash out on big screens like down south?
    Every penny is a prisoner for most clubs and now this comes along, just like the 10,000 seat rule 20 years ago, it would be completely unnecessary.
    VAR doesn't require a big screen.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  6. #335
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    42,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In 2056 when the singing section complete their tour of the entire stadium the South will be the home end.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  7. #336
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    42,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Rhoades View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You too. Tiresome. 😴
    Have a wee snooze, buddy. You must be shattered.

    It was a joke. Obviously.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  8. #337
    Coaching Staff jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    16,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aaaw... lighten up petal.

    This thread shows promising signs of descending into a typical matchday thread flame war and I for one am EXCITED.

  9. #338
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Woodpile
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,959
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: fraserrmaltman
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread shows promising signs of descending into a typical matchday thread flame war and I for one am EXCITED.
    Get a grip mate. There is NOTHING funny about two people having a go at each other via a keyboard/keypad that would normally not say anything derogatory to each other in the street. NOTHING.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  10. #339
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Back in the town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,879
    So what do you want to hear everyone ?

  11. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I noticed there were a couple of new advertising hoardings on Saturday replacing ones which had been in situ for years. There's definitely a couple of signs suggesting we are quietly making moves commercially.

    I wonder if part of the recent engagement with current sponsors and partners has been a drive to secure a sponsor to fund a big screen. Perhaps a deal similar to the various deals to sponsor the South over the years or the Crabbies sponsorship of the FF fairly recently.
    I heard that some of the existing boards are only there cos we’ve not done anything to update them - they were paid for initially but not anymore, yet they remain there in the absence of being updated.

  12. #341
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard that some of the existing boards are only there cos we’ve not done anything to update them - they were paid for initially but not anymore, yet they remain there in the absence of being updated.
    That would not surprise me in the slightest and true for quite a few of them I’d expect.

  13. #342
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I noticed there were a couple of new advertising hoardings on Saturday replacing ones which had been in situ for years. There's definitely a couple of signs suggesting we are quietly making moves commercially.

    I wonder if part of the recent engagement with current sponsors and partners has been a drive to secure a sponsor to fund a big screen. Perhaps a deal similar to the various deals to sponsor the South over the years or the Crabbies sponsorship of the FF fairly recently.
    Yup there is a mini club shop in the East concourse now as well....not very well stocked and ‘cash only’ but hey every little helps I suppose and as you say it’s at least a start on the road to maximising revenue.

  14. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what do you want to hear everyone ?
    Increased player budget and injection of cash for next season.

    FF lower made singing section

    New tannoy system

    Famous Five statue

    West renamed the Sir Tom Farmer stand

    Full size indoor training pitch

    A guy can hope 😂

  15. #344
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    dunfermline
    Posts
    298
    Braw macaroni pies though!! Our very own Leanne holding open the doors at the top of the stairs as well!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved