hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In a business sector where the participants are normally ranked based on available finance, the wasteful overspend of our nearest and biggest rival is a fascinating topic for some.

It’s interesting to see how far they can get ahead of us after spending £30m and rising on the project . . . . . .
    If we merged all those posts and threads on the same pretty generic tick tocking topic (give or take 6 or 7 years) we’d run into millions of snippets of fact, half-truth, misinformation and pure conjecture.

Never mind that. Are they dead yet?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    If we merged all those posts and threads on the same pretty generic tick tocking topic (give or take 6 or 7 years) we’d run into millions of snippets of fact, half-truth, misinformation and pure conjecture.

Never mind that. Are they dead yet?
    Seems a pretty reasonable discussion to me. There’s never much misinformation here and I don’t see much mention of tick tock at all.

First Team Breakthrough H113EE5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    They are incredibly lucky to have Anderson as their benefactor. The guy is a complete and utter genius. Anyone holding shares in the Scottish Mortgage Equity Fund will be worshiping the ground he walks on, never mind your average Jambo.
    Top investment.. Amazon, Tesla and a bit of a Moderna, COVID vaccine co. Well worth a wee investment. Over past year, well over 60% growth.

Seems a pretty reasonable discussion to me. There’s never much misinformation here and I don’t see much mention of tick tock at all.
    You’re kidding. Where’s Sergey? It’s another thread like the last one, and the several for years before that and Filipino guy is already being taken to task. Again. And he’ll be back with his response. My opinion is that we need a sub-sub forum where folk can spraff on about what Hearts do with their money / other folks money/ cupcakes.

Testimonial Due
    You’re kidding. Where’s Sergey? It’s another thread like the last one, and the several for years before that and Filipino guy is already being taken to task. Again. And he’ll be back with his response. My opinion is that we need a sub-sub forum where folk can spraff on about what Hearts do with their money / other folks money/ cupcakes.
    Sergey's rabid postings were quite a few years ago now. And to be fair, he was correct with the tick tocks.

Testimonial Due
    Think it is interesting that Benny's continued support is far from unconditional. Reading this interview with Budge he has clearly laid down the implementation of good business practice at Hearts for it to continue. Remember the 5 year guaranteed support came from Budge's mouth not from Anderson.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2020/0...firming-offer/

@hibs.net private member BonnieFitbaTeam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    The Anderson Shelter?

Very good...except it doesn’t provide much shelter!
    At Easter Road They Play.....

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    ‘Your accounts’??
    Fat ****ing fingers :(

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Think it is interesting that Benny's continued support is far from unconditional. Reading this interview with Budge he has clearly laid down the implementation of good business practice at Hearts for it to continue. Remember the 5 year guaranteed support came from Budge's mouth not from Anderson.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2020/0...firming-offer/

Good business practice? Hearts?

James Anderson seems to know what a well-run business looks like. I can only assume he throws all his usual analysis out of the window when he looks at Hearts. The documentary showed beyond doubt that 'Dr' A Budge is absolutely useless and her club is a mess.

Apparently St Mirren's finances are more of a concern at the moment.

Police alerted over financial irregularities at St Mirren FC

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Good business practice? Hearts?

James Anderson seems to know what a well-run business looks like. I can only assume he throws all his usual analysis out of the window when he looks at Hearts. The documentary showed beyond doubt that 'Dr' A Budge is absolutely useless and her club is a mess.
    Yes I think he realises that and why he is laying conditions for continued funding. Hopefully, the money now dries up.

Sergey's rabid postings were quite a few years ago now. And to be fair, he was correct with the tick tocks.
    Hearts fans adore him. He spoke fanciful crap. I’m referring to countless threads over years as I stated and it continues.

Left by mutual consent!
    Did he not say they where going deid and loads of other **** **** that didn’t happen?

Left by mutual consent!
    Hearts fans adore him. He spoke fanciful crap. I’m referring to countless threads over years as I stated and it continues.
    He was talking ***** to bait them. Decent effort, I would love hearts to hate me that much tbf.

If you can make a persona in any way to get people you don’t like to hate you and get the boooo be brilliant. I don’t think that poster cares about hibs much tho tbh.

He is your pal though and met me once with u in the cabbage’ as Sutton would say you’re better than that mate 👍

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    quoted post deleted
    I always wonder how people know what usernames people used to use when their accounts have been banned....is it simply from their style of posting ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The 90+2 View Post
    He was talking ***** to bait them. Decent effort, I would love hearts to hate me that much tbf.

If you can make a persona in any way to get people you don’t like to hate you and get the boooo be brilliant. I don’t think that poster cares about hibs much tho tbh.

He is your pal though and met me once with u in the cabbage’ as Sutton would say you’re better than that mate 👍
    You my man are clearly getting me mixed up with someone else. And not for the first time.

Quoted post deleted.
    Ah. Desantos. It’s all coming back now. Point I’m struggling to make is all those other threads just left us looking ***** in the end as lots craved their demise, imminent or immediate, and they didn’t comply.

Testimonial Due

In an other life they were looking for my place of work to kill me after I held up the rescue for a few days. Was in contact with Sergey who warned to stay low. I gather he was involved in the summer in giving air to some of the more ludicrous posts on KickBack.

Testimonial Due
    FilipinoHibs was all over those previous threads too posting under the usernames desantos0773 & Sanger before he was subsequently banned from Hibs.net.
    No I was not banned. An other thing you got wrong. I asked to be taken off for my own safety. Hearts fans were looking for my place of work to do me in. I put in an offer to the Lithuanians and that held up the deal for a few days. I revealed it here on Hibs net that the deal was about to go through. But people did not believe me until happened. I was the first to uncover the crisis in Ukio Bankas and linking it to UBIG and Hearts and predicting they would be in trouble.

CapitalGreen you really have it for me don't you? I find the vendeta quite disturbing. Of course this sort of bullying is designed to get me off the board. I usually get that treatment from Hearts fans and racists. I think I will leave because I feel very uncomfortable on here now.

Did he not say they where going deid and loads of other **** **** that didn’t happen?

To be fair to Sergey, Hearts were going deid right up until the last minute when the Lithuanian authorities decided not to pursue the club for Romanov's fraud. Political intervention from Alec Salmond helped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nesswoman.html

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    No I was not banned. An other thing you got wrong. I asked to be taken off for my own safety. Hearts fans were looking for my place of work to do me in. I put in an offer to the Lithuanians and that held up the deal for a few days. I revealed it here on Hibs net that the deal was about to go through. But people did not believe me until happened. I was the first to uncover the crisis in Ukio Bankas and linking it to UBIG and Hearts and predicting they would be in trouble.

CapitalGreen you really have it for me don't you? I find the vendeta quite disturbing. Of course this sort of bullying is designed to get me off the board. I usually get that treatment from Hearts fans and racists. I think I will leave because I feel very uncomfortable on here now.

You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or threatened by another Hibs fan. Disgraceful. I think people need to chill the **** out.

As I said in my previous post, the FACTS are that only a last ditch political intervention and FoH saved Hearts from liquidation. They did go into administration and they did nearly go bankrupt when Vlad's fraudulent empire collapsed. The tick tockers were right.

Left by mutual consent!
    To be fair to Sergey, Hearts were going deid right up until the last minute when the Lithuanian authorities decided not to pursue the club for Romanov's fraud. Political intervention from Alec Salmond helped.

Sadly, if it were ever to happen again they would still turn up stinking of roses. They have clout in all the right places.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee

Sergey was a bawhair away from getting it bang on, it really was the late interventions that swung it, by rights, given the debt and the value of the land, Hearts should have went the way of Rangers.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Testimonial Due
    You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or threatened by another Hibs fan. Disgraceful. I think people need to chill the **** out.

As I said in my previous post, the FACTS are that only a last ditch political intervention and FoH saved Hearts from liquidation. They did go into administration and they did nearly go bankrupt when Vlad's fraudulent empire collapsed. The tick tockers were right.
    If the Lithuanians got a reasonable offer for Tynecastle they would have let Hearts go bankrupt and sold Tynecastle. The problem was that nobody thought that they would get planning permission for flats/super market. That was probably the work of Salmond and Edinburgh council making that clear to the Lithuanians. I post my last minute communications with the Lithuanians tomorrow where they were keen to entertain the offer.

Testimonial Due
    You seem a bit disappointed that they only suffered an Admin rather than a full blown Liquidation.

Since going into admin and having their debt completely wiped, the've managed to rack up new debt while overspending (with multimillion pound donations) their way to the Championship.

Testimonial Due

Hearts’ Finances?

Quote Originally Posted by Falconhoof View Post
    Since going into admin and having their debt completely wiped, the've managed to rack up new debt while overspending (with multimillion pound donations) their way to the Championship.
    It’s funny as f***. They’re back at square one in the championship with the same manager, zero trophies, an undignified relegation, nearly £5m in debt to be paid off before they get fan ownership (despite the fans having put in £11m of their own extra money) and they’ve spent £30m of other people’s money in total along the way.
    Last edited by cocteautwin; 03-12-2020 at 11:38 AM.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    It’s funny as f***. They’re back at square one in the championship with the same manager, zero trophies, an undignified relegation, nearly £5m in debt to be paid off before they get fan ownership (despite the fans having put in £11m of their own extra money) and they’ve spent £30m of other people’s money in total along the way.
    Seriously😜

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quoted post deleted.
    Who's trolling now?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Folks, if you think someone is posting that was previously banned, use the 'report post' function and the admin team will look into it.

It's a better site for everyone without accusations flying about.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net