hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Sexy Hibs

Sexy Hibs

Yes it was only a 2-1 home win against a struggling unaccomplished side, and yes, we were utterly bloody dire in that frustrating first half.

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes it was only a 2-1 home win against a struggling unaccomplished side, and yes, we were utterly bloody dire in that frustrating first half.

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth.
    spot on as usual, Sir...
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Testimonial Due

Not sure I agree 100%, in the first half we seemed to have no one in right midfield and they exploited it at every opportunity!!!!

@hibs.net private member Silversand's Avatar

Agreed

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are he sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth .

Hmmmm I get where you are coming from, but I'll go for women's beach volleyball as the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth
    Last edited by mutley; 23-01-2020 at 10:59 AM. Reason: typos

Newells pass to Boyle at the 2nd goal gets sexier every time i see it . Perfection

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Really enjoyable performance for half an hour; Hamilton came out all guns blazing and tired themselves out, I don't think we expected that or prepared for that at all. Omeonga's energy allowed us to match theirs in the middle of the park, Newell played with urgency which helped that too. We've needed that urgency and energy that Horgan also provided which freed up Boyle to be more effective for a while and it all came together really nicely.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar

There is no doubt when Hibs are in free flow mode, we're the best footballing team to watch in the SPFL. The problem is, it hasn't happened much this season. Last night's 90 minutes summed up Hibs - absolutely awful in the 1st half and a joy to watch in the 2nd. A lot of that has to do with the opposition though - Hamilton outworked and outfought us in the 1st, but tired badly in the 2nd when our subs upped the pace.

If we can get some bite in midfield and hold onto Boyle we'll be a very decent team IMHO.

Have you been at the bevvy?

Now I love Hibs as much as anyone else but sexiest? Nah, not having that. I'd rather spend 90 minutes (or a knockout) with yon Caroline Wozniacki - I'd be more concerned about her breaking my back than my heart mind.....

Sometimes it's hard to watch Hibs and not make a mess of your pants. Unfortunately it's usually from both ends

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Have you been at the bevvy?
    Whoosh!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent!
    Just watched the highlights, fantastic football.

@hibs.net private member Sudds_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Now I love Hibs as much as anyone else but sexiest? Nah, not having that. I'd rather spend 90 minutes (or a knockout) with yon Caroline Wozniacki - I'd be more concerned about her breaking my back than my heart mind.....
    Think you might have got the concept of "riding" wee bit wrong way round? 😅😅
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    They are indeed rather dashing.

the fact they’ve got the sexiest supporters on the planet obviously helps

We were flaccid in the 1st half but up for it in the 2nd.