hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Be interesting to see how many we have in the home stands for the replay. I don’t think it’ll be that many more. Home crowds in the early rounds of a cup competition are always low.
    Hopefully pricing is decent crowd will likely depend on if tv cover it which assume they will given lack of replays.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Great atmostphere amoungst the hibs support today, plenty singing the full game.

Unlucky not to win, thought we were the better team. If only we could take our bloody chances! At 1-0 we had a few good chances to make it 2-0.

But no point in dwelling on ifs and buts, lets get them back to ER, get the place rocking and send ourselves to the next round of the cup

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    .... Rocky didn’t have a save to make.....

Apparent from the two goals, you mean?

Dundee United were really poor IMO, flying at the top of the league, that's clearly a reflection on how poor the rest of the league are, we're through no problem.

Will be good to have United back, but they're a bottom 6 team.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Spartacus View Post
    Dundee United were really poor IMO, flying at the top of the league, that's clearly a reflection on how poor the rest of the league are, we're through no problem.

Will be good to have United back, but they're a bottom 6 team.
    Tuesday night, sparse home crowd, free hit for them. Worries me a tad. Especially with not taking our chances Sunday

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Another cracking cup tie in the replay tonight. Dundee Utd brought an excellent travelling support which added to the occasion, and 6 goals tonight to add to the 4 at Tannadice for ten goals over the two games. A good advert for the Scottish Cup I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Another cracking cup tie in the replay tonight. Dundee Utd brought an excellent travelling support which added to the occasion, and 6 goals tonight to add to the 4 at Tannadice for ten goals over the two games. A good advert for the Scottish Cup I thought.
    Just a shame it couldn’t have been shown on TV. Great tie, as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    well said. cant complain, although we had the measure of them in the first game. was moaning a bit about them not giving us more seats, but I was pleasantly surprised at their turnout tonight. made a better atmosphere.

Two very entertaining games. It's a shame more Hibs fans didn't turn up tonight considering that after the first game the chances were it would be a good game full of goals ... which it was. Looking at the turn out by the Utd fans, and the way they backed their team, is there any doubt they will enhance the premier league.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    It was certainly a battle. The standard was poor even though we dominated. Take Boyle out and we’re a very slow side on the attack.

That said, the much hailed Shankland was largely kept quiet and Rocky didn’t have a save to make.

Ross summed it up well - frustrating. We should be better.

That said, I think we’ll roast them at ER.

Well, not a roasting exactly, but can’t complain with 4 goals.

First game certainly was low on quality though, plenty of improvement still to come I hope.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Two very entertaining games. It's a shame more Hibs fans didn't turn up tonight considering that after the first game the chances were it would be a good game full of goals ... which it was. Looking at the turn out by the Utd fans, and the way they backed their team, is there any doubt they will enhance the premier league.
    They'll be a welcome addition to the Premiership.

It's just a shame that their talisman won't be with them.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!