hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataplana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it came to a fight between right and left, my money would be on the right wingers.

Unless the left are all secretly martial arts experts, or were bitten by a radioactive spider at some point.
    ˇNo Pasarán!

2. Log in to remove the advert

If it came to a fight between right and left, my money would be on the right wingers.

Unless the left are all secretly martial arts experts, or were bitten by a radioactive spider at some point.
    The right wingers vs the left wingers eh?

I'd probably pay money to watch a square go between Alan O'Brien and Paul Tosh.

Even if the left were harder they wouldn't engage in a square go until they had formed a committee, broke into working groups to plan a strategy, reported back to the steering group, half of them would leave to form a splinter group because they disagreed with the strategy and then the remaining half would have a debate about whether having a fight would simply be playing to the capitalist perceptions of the working class. Then they would all just forget about the fight altogether and go and smoke a joint.

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry Face View Post
    Always liked the MX 5.

Just something about it that allows it to sit comfortably in a car park with far more expensive cars.
    I once bought a new, dark green Rover 75 and put my Hibs number plate on it. Unfortunately it had the butcher's apron on the boot. Always regretted buying it for that.............

First Team Regular Renfrew_Hibby's Avatar
    Will we see a rise here of the anti-fascist groups that are on the rise in America?
    These groups, which have their roots in the liberal Pacific north west, are well organized, well 'tooled up' and fearless in their approach to confronting ring wing nazi groups and full blown Trumpests.

These guys aren't protest groups. They take the fight to the nazis and in many ways the are more dangerous than the rednecks they often come up against.
    Last edited by Renfrew_Hibby; 23-12-2019 at 01:14 PM.