hibs.net Messageboard

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    @hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Stendel had a pop at entire Hearts set up for a lack of professionalism.

Berra and Whelan both had a pop at Stendel personally for a lack of professionalism.

If I was in the Hearts squad, I’d look at the manager’s choice of attire and boozer’s nose and think ‘hmm’.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stendel had a pop at entire Hearts set up for a lack of professionalism.

Berra and Whelan both had a pop at Stendel personally for a lack of professionalism.

If I was in the Hearts squad, I’d look at the manager’s choice of attire and boozer’s nose and think ‘hmm’.
    It's a bit bizarre really. He'll have lost the squad within a few weeks and 3 more league defeats in a row.

Left by mutual consent!
    Aye

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    No chance at all.

£250 to a charity of .net’s choice of it does.
    😁

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    Hearts will not be relegated.
    😁

Left by mutual consent!
    Again, the yam will avoid relegation. They will not go down.
    They were abysmal today BUT they’re not going down.

Accies will collapse under Rice in the second half of the season
    Sorry to pull you up on it, but I am sure you are glad you were proved wrong.

Hearts fans getting excited that stendel is staying. Be interesting to see how long that lasts.

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Hearts fans getting excited that stendel is staying. Be interesting to see how long that lasts.
    When he took over Hearts weren't even bottom. He actually made them worse than under Levein. Will be funny to see them under Stendel in the Championship going gung-ho and losing 3-2 at home to Alloa.

They are relegated just now and deservedly so for both being *****e on and off the park not to mention classless cheatings arholes.
    From the start I've believed they will slither out of trouble as they always do and am still braced for reconstruction going through - or not and legal challenge being succesful. Something, even reconstuction and legal challenge failing but we can't get football going and other clubs go bust and they are back in.
    We know what they are like when it comes to dodging the punishment. My celebrations are on hold until they actually kick a ball in the pee wee leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    They are relegated just now and deservedly so for both being *****e on and off the park not to mention classless cheatings arholes.
    From the start I've believed they will slither out of trouble as they always do and am still braced for reconstruction going through - or not and legal challenge being succesful. Something, even reconstuction and legal challenge failing but we can't get football going and other clubs go bust and they are back in.
    We know what they are like when it comes to dodging the punishment. My celebrations are on hold until they actually kick a ball in the pee wee leagues.
    They’ll be kicking off in the championship in August.
    Leagues are starting again all over Europe now and it wont be that long before crowds are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Leagues are starting again all over Europe now and it wont be that long before crowds are back.
    Here's hoping.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Yesterday on Sportsound said that the restart would be staggered. So Sept/Oct for championship (provided its an Aug start for Premiership)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Agree. I have a horrible feeling they will get away with this and the premiership will let them off the hook and we will end up disadvantaged to them.

The press are all over saving them and I fear any club who votes against will be pilliored and for that reason some will bite their lip and support it rather than face the bad PR.

Like you I won’t accept they will be made to take their medicine until the premiership kicks off without them.

Deeply frustrated that the SPFL and media now seem intent on ensuring their survival in the top flight and a growing sense of outrage at how hearts always manage to wriggle out.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbySpurs View Post
    Agree. I have a horrible feeling they will get away with this and the premiership will let them off the hook and we will end up disadvantaged to them.

The press are all over saving them and I fear any club who votes against will be pilliored and for that reason some will bite their lip and support it rather than face the bad PR.

Like you I won’t accept they will be made to take their medicine until the premiership kicks off without them.

Deeply frustrated that the SPFL and media now seem intent on ensuring their survival in the top flight and a growing sense of outrage at how hearts always manage to wriggle out.
    The press are only stirring up a feeling of injustice to get more clicks. It won’t change anything. The rest of the world is moving on and so will we be in August / September. They are down and need to get used to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudSquall View Post
    St Johnstone for the straight drop, Hearts will be in the play offs.

Inverness to cuff them up north and finish them off in front of the 400k faithful at Tynie.

Pleasing as some would say.
    Apologies for dredging this post up, but it does demonstrate how things can turn round.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbySpurs View Post

There are plenty of clubs who have already stated their position, St Johnstone, St Mirren among them. I dont think that either of them have a great deal of love for Budge after some of her previous statements.

I suspect that this is replicated throughout the divisions.

One of the bonkers Sportsound ideas yesterday was that Hearts might end up in a top division because there will only be so many clubs that survive.................

Willie Miller did ask why - in those circumstances - wouldnt this "new" league then be open to any club that wanted to play such as Partick or Falkirk, both of whom reckon they will survive?

A good question and a great retort to the Hearts apologists on the Sportsound panel - of which there are lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    Sorry to pull you up on it, but I am sure you are glad you were proved wrong.
    Thought he no longer had a contract given they have been relegated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They’re harder to get rid of than Dominic Cummings.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry Face View Post
    At least DC spent some time going up before going down again

And back up, then down again. (allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    And back up, then down again. (allegedly)
    And offers less unconvincing reasons for staying up than Hearts.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    And offers less unconvincing reasons for staying up than Hearts.
    More crazy reasons from crazy people every day.
    Scottish football is crumbling etc etc and then they single out hearts relegation.
    Its mental.
    The might as well say hearts need to stay up because they have to steal as much prize money as they can.
    Why?