hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fans Rep

Cheers all. Clocking in to these messages at points made a big difference in focus.

Frustrated Hibs didn’t secure the three points for the travelling support and those willing them on back hame.

Dah 🤦🏻

Big bucket list item ticked off there if anything. Scotland is truely wonderful on the eye.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member tamsonsbairn's Avatar
    Hi Kieran, i noticed that the board with all of the names with people who contributed during one of our bad spells has been taken down, has it been erected anywhere else in the stadium, i would like to know as my parents names were on there along with my brother and i would like to know what has happened to it. Cheers Francis. GGTTH.

Quote Originally Posted by tamsonsbairn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Kieran, i noticed that the board with all of the names with people who contributed during one of our bad spells has been taken down, has it been erected anywhere else in the stadium, i would like to know as my parents names were on there along with my brother and i would like to know what has happened to it. Cheers Francis. GGTTH.
    Hope yer keeping well F.

The 100 board? Looking at finding a better place and position for this and a number of other items (previously in FF lower which wasn’t accessible for all - especially now in comparison wae two decades ago).

I’ll keep everyone updated where that new home is but I’m sure the club will too.