hibs.net Messageboard

Dnipro Kids Christmas Fundraiser - £800 target

Hi everyone. We're hoping to raise £800 through the JustGiving Charity Page to provide some fantastic Christmas celebrations for the orphans in Dnipro, Ukraine.

If you could even spare just a few pennies it would really go a long way.

Please use the link below if you would like to make a donation. The kids really appreciate your support.

Dnipro Kids Christmas Party

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Dnipro_Kids View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi everyone. We're hoping to raise £800 through the JustGiving Charity Page to provide some fantastic Christmas celebrations for the orphans in Dnipro, Ukraine.

If you could even spare just a few pennies it would really go a long way.

Please use the link below if you would like to make a donation. The kids really appreciate your support.

Dnipro Kids Christmas Party
    I'll be doing a bit of a Xmas donating spree in a couple of weeks once I get paid - will put you on my list for sure!

Wish I could afford to give more. Great work. 👏

'S' Form
    Great work for a great cause by dedicated people

Donation made with gift aid. Well done guys.

Thank you very much for your donations and kind words. We're past the half way mark!

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Donation made with gift aid.

A wee bump. Great effort, everyone!

A huge thanks to everyone who has donated so far. We're very close to the target!

First Team Breakthrough MurrayfieldHibs's Avatar
    I just saw the Dnipro kids update from Stevie, clicked on the Christmas fundraiser link, spotted that it was at £970.43 and thought if I donate £25 + gift aid (£6.25) that would take it over the £1,000. A very nice number and a bit over the target to set up a Christmas party for the bairns

I put in my details and a cheery message and checked the new total expecting a warm glow knowing that I had contributed to take it over the grand .

It is now sitting at £995.43 . This means either the web site doesn't include the gift aid in the total, or I misread the total (no I haven't been on the juice yet), or I am a twat and messed something up......

Does anyone else want to tip this over the grand to get that nice warm glow feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by MurrayfieldHibs View Post
    I just saw the Dnipro kids update from Stevie, clicked on the Christmas fundraiser link, spotted that it was at £970.43 and thought if I donate £25 + gift aid (£6.25) that would take it over the £1,000. A very nice number and a bit over the target to set up a Christmas party for the bairns

I put in my details and a cheery message and checked the new total expecting a warm glow knowing that I had contributed to take it over the grand .

It is now sitting at £995.43 . This means either the web site doesn't include the gift aid in the total, or I misread the total (no I haven't been on the juice yet), or I am a twat and messed something up......

Does anyone else want to tip this over the grand to get that nice warm glow feeling?
    Thank you very much, mate. JustGiving doesn't seem to include GiftAid in the total but the donations now add up to £1,025.43. With £174.76 of GiftAid added to that the total is £1,200.19.

You have all been so kind and generous. To say the children and orphanage workers appreciate it is a massive understatement. The fact that people who they've never met and who live in a different country care about them enough to spend their hard earned cash on helping and supporting them just blows their minds. They really can't get their heads around it. They appreciate it so much and are all sending you their love.

If anyone would still like to make a donation you are more than welcome to do so. They celebrate Christmas on January 7 in Ukraine so there's still plenty of time to get involved!

I think I ended up donating via the main Dnipro Kids page on Monday as opposed to the specific link for the Xmas party, I hope that's still of use.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Brilliant effort, hope all the kids have a great Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Dnipro_Kids View Post
    Thank you very much, mate. JustGiving doesn't seem to include GiftAid in the total but the donations now add up to £1,025.43. With £174.76 of GiftAid added to that the total is £1,200.19.

You have all been so kind and generous. To say the children and orphanage workers appreciate it is a massive understatement. The fact that people who they've never met and who live in a different country care about them enough to spend their hard earned cash on helping and supporting them just blows their minds. They really can't get their heads around it. They appreciate it so much and are all sending you their love.

If anyone would still like to make a donation you are more than welcome to do so. They celebrate Christmas on January 7 in Ukraine so there's still plenty of time to get involved!

Jan 7th eh? That’s an epiphany😎

Hope they have a fantastic time and well done again guys.