hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Ozyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just been reading that one of the have a go heroes was a murderer of a woman with a mental age of 15, who was out on day release. This must blow the minds of hard right conservatives.
    Another one was Polish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Another one was Polish.

If the third guy is a transvestite then their heads will explode. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    I'm not reading mental illness here as an explanation for his murderous attack:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50611788

Based on that, he comes across as a cold-hearted plotter who knew exactly what he wanted to do.
    Someone who straps a fake bomb belt to themselves and then runs amok with a knife in the middle of Britain's capital city is not paddling with both oars in the water.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pointer View Post
    Well he'll get his 72 virgins now.
    I hope they all have ZX Spectrums, live with their mums and are called Cecil.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

Someone who straps a fake bomb belt to themselves and then runs amok with a knife in the middle of Britain's capital city is not paddling with both oars in the water.
    I think your post is rather like a suicide vest in that it has managed to hit some innocent bystanders as well as the intended victim.

Paddling without both oars in the water is funny though.

Ps the interview with him in 2006 looks like he is more likely to fit into the angry little sh it category.
    Last edited by Cataplana; 01-12-2019 at 02:53 AM.

Another one was Polish.

There's a video on twitter showing the Polish chef attacking the guy with a Narwhal tusk and another with a fire extinguisher, the tweet was brilliant though. It said bloody migrants, coming over here and being our heroes.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/...mpression=true

This is quite lengthy but gives a good account of the reasons this guy was let out.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/...mpression=true

This is quite lengthy but gives a good account of the reasons this guy was let out.

Tweet from the secret barrister

The Prime Minister has basically copied and pasted my blogpost into a thread and passed it off as his own explanation.

A blogpost which I had to write to rebut the lies he spent yesterday spouting.

This is weapons grade ****housery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataplana View Post
    I think your post is rather like a suicide vest in that it has managed to hit some innocent bystanders as well as the intended victim.

Paddling without both oars in the water is funny though.

Ps the interview with him in 2006 looks like he is more likely to fit into the angry little sh it category.
    I'd include angry little ****s in the pathologically disturbed category, at least those little ****s that think murdering people they don't know is the answer to anything.

I'd include angry little ****s in the pathologically disturbed category, at least those little ****s that think murdering people they don't know is the answer to anything.
    Even psychiatrists have so far failed to invent a diagnosis of Tosser.

On the old mad or bad argument, that one never comes out as being treatable by medicine.

Guy was a sh it pure and simple. If we lock up every sh it we are going to struggle.

In the unseemly haste to politicise this incident what seems to have been lost is how sad it was that two people who have clearly dedicated their working lives to helping people like this terrorist f***wit have ended up being murdered by him. Whatever the rights or wrongs of the rehabilitation system, Khan appears to have exploited it for his own murderous ends, even extolling its virtues and claiming it had helped to turn him around before seizing the opportunity it offered him to run amok. You could argue that wearing a fake suicide vest calls his state of mind into question but you could also argue that he wore it to frighten off those who tried to stop him and allow him to inflict maximum damage unhindered.

In the unseemly haste to politicise this incident what seems to have been lost is how sad it was that two people who have clearly dedicated their working lives to helping people like this terrorist f***wit have ended up being murdered by him. Whatever the rights or wrongs of the rehabilitation system, Khan appears to have exploited it for his own murderous ends, even extolling its virtues and claiming it had helped to turn him around before seizing the opportunity it offered him to run amok. You could argue that wearing a fake suicide vest calls his state of mind into question but you could also argue that he wore it to frighten off those who tried to stop him and allow him to inflict maximum damage unhindered.
    The basic test in this is whether you believe it is sane to kill yourself for your God, in return for a fast track to heaven.

If you have faith, then that is an unquestionable fact. If you don't it sounds insane.

Lets assume he had faith, them his actions including the vest that would see him shot, are completely rational, and have been planned very well.

If you think that faith is insane, then he was indubitably mad.

By the way, the undue haste to politicise this came from the Tories.

The basic test in this is whether you believe it is sane to kill yourself for your God, in return for a fast track to heaven.

If you have faith, then that is an unquestionable fact. If you don't it sounds insane.

Lets assume he had faith, them his actions including the vest that would see him shot, are completely rational, and have been planned very well.

This canít not be political Iím afraid. The two main parties have very different ideas on how to deal with the prison system and rehabilitation. Will be interesting to see exactly how much rehabilitation this guy had? It would surely be complete incompetence to release a known terrorist without a proper rehabilitation process?

This canít not be political Iím afraid. The two main parties have very different ideas on how to deal with the prison system and rehabilitation. Will be interesting to see exactly how much rehabilitation this guy had? It would surely be complete incompetence to release a known terrorist without a proper rehabilitation process?

I wonder how effectively you can rehabilitate knob ends like him.

You make a good point though. I also know that Boris is so untouchable now, it doesn't matter what is true, or not. People will believe him regardless.

Extraordinary new footage:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-506...ridge-attacker

Even more extraordinary bravery from those in pursuit, who had apparently been at the rehabilitation event. You wonder how you would react in such a situation and while I can't imagine myself being so brave I wonder if the anger these people felt at the way this b*****d had exploited those who were trying to help him made them more determined to bring his murderous spree to an end.

I don't think that's true. Cooper kicked off the Twitter spat with Patel and Corbyn was quick out the blocks to start sniping about full investigations and re-inventing himself as a supporter of shoot to kill. It's not been a good look for either party though and as I said I think the horror of the incident itself has been too easily overlooked, in particular the way in which those who died were killed.

I don't think that's true. Cooper kicked off the Twitter spat with Patel and Corbyn was quick out the blocks to start sniping about full investigations and re-inventing himself as a supporter of shoot to kill. It's not been a good look for either party though and as I said I think the horror of the incident itself has been too easily overlooked, in particular the way in which those who died were killed.
    It has not been a good look at all. We really expect politicians to stand together at times like this.

It was Patel who was telling lies though, not Cooper or Corbyn.

It was Patel who was telling lies though, not Cooper or Corbyn.

More a case of choosing who you want to believe I'd suggest. Corbyn's sudden switch to backing shoot to kill instead of his usual claims that attempts should have been made to arrest all manner of terrorists sums up how quickly this horrendous event has sparked the main parties into trying to claim the moral high ground and delivering the soundbytes they think the voters want to hear.

I think those who knew the victims and those who were at the event where the atrocity began have spoken today in a way that the wise after the event blame seeking politicos have failed to do:

Speaking about the chain of events inside Fishmongers' Hall on Friday, where Khan launched his fatal attack, the venue's chief executive Mr Williamson praised the bravery of his staff who intervened to stop the attacker, hailing their actions as "extraordinary things done by ordinary people".
    "There was a scream, there was blood. People thought it was an exercise at first," Mr Williamson told the BBC.
    He recounted how two men, named as Lukasz and Andy, "used fire extinguishers, chairs and narwhal tusks ripped off the wall" to take the fight back to Khan.
    "They took a decision, one that enough was enough. They were determined it wasn't going to go on."
    "They are two of the most humble people... but in the heat of the moment, people do extraordinary things.
    "I am very proud to know them."

And...

Cambridge University's vice-chancellor said he was "devastated to learn that among the victims were staff and alumni".
    Professor Stephen J Toope said the victims were taking part in an event "to mark five years of the university's Learning Together programme" - which focuses on prisoner rehabilitation.
    He added: "What should have been a joyous opportunity to celebrate the achievements of this unique and socially transformative programme, hosted by our Institute of Criminology, was instead disrupted by an unspeakable criminal act.
    Prof Toope added that the fact Mr Merritt was killed by someone he was trying to help "is the greatest tragedy of all".

I think those who knew the victims and those who were at the event where the atrocity began have spoken today in a way that the wise after the event blame seeking politicos have failed to do:

Speaking about the chain of events inside Fishmongers' Hall on Friday, where Khan launched his fatal attack, the venue's chief executive Mr Williamson praised the bravery of his staff who intervened to stop the attacker, hailing their actions as "extraordinary things done by ordinary people".
    "There was a scream, there was blood. People thought it was an exercise at first," Mr Williamson told the BBC.
    He recounted how two men, named as Lukasz and Andy, "used fire extinguishers, chairs and narwhal tusks ripped off the wall" to take the fight back to Khan.
    "They took a decision, one that enough was enough. They were determined it wasn't going to go on."
    "They are two of the most humble people... but in the heat of the moment, people do extraordinary things.
    "I am very proud to know them."

And...

Cambridge University's vice-chancellor said he was "devastated to learn that among the victims were staff and alumni".
    Professor Stephen J Toope said the victims were taking part in an event "to mark five years of the university's Learning Together programme" - which focuses on prisoner rehabilitation.
    He added: "What should have been a joyous opportunity to celebrate the achievements of this unique and socially transformative programme, hosted by our Institute of Criminology, was instead disrupted by an unspeakable criminal act.
    Prof Toope added that the fact Mr Merritt was killed by someone he was trying to help "is the greatest tragedy of all".
    Thatís because Labour and the Tories are run by a bunch of ****s.

Tin foil hat time - Manchester arena bombing was a couple of weeks before the last election