hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Half season ticket question

Better financially to get my son a half season ticket rather than pay individual match tickets, but I can only take him to certain games ie can’t take him to evening games, so just going to pay for individual tickets for myself. Can you buy a half season ticket for a child without a half season ticket for an adult?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by steelendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Better financially to get my son a half season ticket rather than pay individual match tickets, but I can only take him to certain games ie can’t take him to evening games, so just going to pay for individual tickets for myself. Can you buy a half season ticket for a child without a half season ticket for an adult?
    yes, you can.

the risk is that the seat next to him may be sold though (either to another half season ticket or for an individual game).

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steelendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To guarantee you get next to him buy two child ST’s and upgrade one to adult each time you can attend.
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 27-11-2019 at 11:07 AM.

First Team Breakthrough
    Thanks folks. Looked on the half season ticket purchase link and looks like a child ticket is for 2 years and upwards. Wonder if that means under 2s are free?