hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well I won't be watching that again. Tried too hard to be zany and it just didn't work for me. And Joel Sked? Hearts fan aside he just isn't funny.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great wee segment but was Joel Sked doing a ‘pantomime villain’ or is he really that much of a prick?
    Very much pantomime villain. He reports on Hibs quite a bit for EEN and you wouldn’t even notice he’s a Jambo.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Yeah the shows not really for me either. Good segment with Lewis though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer1875 View Post
    I get the whole Movember thing big my god that tash is horrendous on that boy Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Used to be even worse. Had a beard as well.
    Looked like a kid dressed up as Santa. Will be a virgin forever if he doesn't get his **** together on the barnet front.
    He is annoying but the rest of the guys are pretty good and I love the films like this weeks one about the Raith Rovers supporters. The chat about the leagues below the top league is also very interesting.
    Those things make it a weekly watch for me and i rate it better than Off The Ball which goes on for too long.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 17-11-2019 at 12:21 PM.

I think it's a cracking wee show, sure it has an amateurish vibe to it, but they are a bunch of mates who started a podcast together years ago, so I presume it's their first time doing the TV thing, so can cut them a bit of slack.

I love the lack of Old Firm chat.

Can see how folk don't take to it or the people on it, doesn't all work but it's got enough decent moments for an hour of telly.

Craig Telfer's alright as a host and pretty funny, but its main problem is the two Evening News guys talk like they were reciting one of their articles. It comes across as way too scripted even though it's trying to be a spontaneous blether.

The Lewis bit needed at least one of the Hearts presenters to take the hump as well or it wouldn't have been as entertaining.

I've seen far too many smug tweets off the social media Jambo in the past though for him to deserve any Hibby's time, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Well I won't be watching that again. Tried too hard to be zany and it just didn't work for me. And Joel Sked? Hearts fan aside he just isn't funny.
    Yep. I really do consider myself not one of those that take a disliking to people just because they are jambos.. but both him and the curly haired boy mean I can’t last the programme out.

Other two boys seem okay.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Yep. I really do consider myself not one of those that take a disliking to people just because they are jambos.. but both him and the curly haired boy mean I can’t last the programme out.

Other two boys seem okay.
    This!

Couple of Desmonds if ever I saw one

We should have their faces as a wee emoji to signify a yam!

I like it, think it's a refreshing take on Scottish football by guys that love it for the same reasons that I do.

It doesn't get everything right but there's plenty to enjoy. The social media stuff obviously has ups and downs depending on what's been posted but it can be bloody brilliant.

The wee segments are great too and it's where all my lower league knowledge comes from now as I'm not playing a lower league FM save.

I really liked the show in general. A lot more informal than the usual football programs. Felt very Scottish if that makes sense. The segments reminded me a bit of the old Saint and Greavsie days.

Not for everyone clearly, but we dont half have some miserable bassa's in our support.

@hibs.net private member
    Lewis was decent. That show and the podcast they have are not.

Far too many Jambos on them. Craig Fowler is ok and usually has a well balanced opinion, but Joel Sked and espcially Robert Borthwick are both unbearable.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jayjaygrant
    I don’t have VPN sorry, any other suggestions ?