hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataplana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Taking paranoia to a new level.
    What an angry little man he has become. I enjoyed reading his stuff in the beginning but he's lost his way big time, what he seems to think passes as humour just comes across as childish (and often really nasty) name calling.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Can't you all just leave the poor guy alone? He's clearly still hurting badly from 2016, and the fact that his "profession" seems to be fizzling out as a relevance can't help either.

Shame.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    How Jackson wasn't sacked in the wake of the 2016 Scottish Cup final I'll never know
    Because he was doing Traynors and Rangers job for them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Sarf View Post
    If you think Keith is loathsome, try this recent shocker from the johnjames site...

Why Leeann Dempster, a dyed in the wool supporter of a former club, is their Chief Executive, is beyond me. Given that being a lesbian is currently all the rage at Holyrood, dealing with ‘people like us’ might give her a leg over up in political circles.

His italics, not mine.
    This dispicable pro Celtic blogger crawled out of the the same snake pit as his Rangers counterpart, whose name escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This dispicable pro Celtic blogger crawled out of the the same snake pit as his Rangers counterpart, whose name escapes me.
    Phil Mac is the pro-Celtic blogger. JJ claimed in the beginning that he was a lifelong Rangers fan though I think the evidence suggests otherwise.....

Craig "Wealth off the Radar" White isn't female, he really took him to task.

If this was written on .net, he'd literally be banned under the approach to online behaviour.

How has this guy got the platform to write like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Can we have a blanket ban on any links to the Daily Record website or Twitter page etc please?

We should have nothing to do with them after the lies they published about our fans in 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvellous View Post
    That would be decent, I think Hibeesbounce ban Daily Record and The Sun links from their forum.
    I agree about them both being odious rags. Personally I don't click on any links to them and I wish they didn't appear. However we leave that decision to individual members, we don't do censorship here.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I agree about them both being odious rags. Personally I don't click on any links to them and I wish they didn't appear. However we leave that decision to individual members, we don't do censorship here.
    I bet you stopped reading the DR when they quit showing the page 3 girls........

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Sarf View Post
    If you think Keith is loathsome, try this recent shocker from the johnjames site...

Why Leeann Dempster, a dyed in the wool supporter of a former club, is their Chief Executive, is beyond me. Given that being a lesbian is currently all the rage at Holyrood, dealing with ‘people like us’ might give her a leg over up in political circles.

His italics, not mine.

Wow, that's incredible!

What a dinosaur

He's the second hack in recent days who seems to think we would still have had Neil Lennon as manager now if Dempster hadn't shown him the door.

The reality is that, if Lennon had not left under a cloud in January, he would have left when Celtic came calling somewhere between February and June.

Most possible scenarios would have resulted in Hibs having a new manager this season. The only difference between scenarios is the exact timing of Lennon's departure and whether or not we would have received compensation from Celtic.

Jackson's opinion pieces are normally poorly thought through with an argument in which a child could poke holes. This is no different really. An idiot with a keyboard who thinks his name is McIlvaney.

It's almost as if he learned the job with Jim Traynor

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Understandable but I'd be making an exception for the Daily Record after the lies they told about the cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo6-2 View Post
    We should of banned them after the lies they printed after cup final.

That article is ridiculous. How that made it thru editing ill never know
    Proud to say I have never purchased, or read and article, in that paper from that day. Even refused free copies

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Can we have a blanket ban on any links to the Daily Record website or Twitter page etc please?

We should have nothing to do with them after the lies they published about our fans in 2016.
    It'd get my vote - it would be sweet if we could do this before it goes tits-up due to **** sales (huh, who'd have thought it possible - the Hun reading even less than traditionally these days !) and that people have gradually realised it's absolute garbage !

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOnions View Post
    He's the second hack in recent days who seems to think we would still have had Neil Lennon as manager now if Dempster hadn't shown him the door.

The reality is that, if Lennon had not left under a cloud in January, he would have left when Celtic came calling somewhere between February and June.

Most possible scenarios would have resulted in Hibs having a new manager this season. The only difference between scenarios is the exact timing of Lennon's departure and whether or not we would have received compensation from Celtic.

Jackson's opinion pieces are normally poorly thought through with an argument in which a child could poke holes. This is no different really. An idiot with a keyboard who thinks his name is McIlvaney.

We certainly made it easy for him to join Celtic.

I don't get that it was something that was being worked by either Lennon or Celtic - we decided we didn't want him for whatever reason and they happily took him on when they then had a vacancy.

I haven't read this thing but if there's a view that as CEO LD could have managed it better to keep Lennon here then I'd agree. He's the best manager In the country and we didn't come out of that situation in better shape long term.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenOnions View Post

I doubt very much if we would have made the top 6 with Lennon last year.

No way Celtic would have came after him if that happened.

Things I most definitely won't be reading :

1) Any article in the Sun or Daily Record ever ESPECIALLY if penned by 1 Keith Jackson.

Hopefully won't be long before he's on the dole queue along with the other pseudo "journalists" from the 2 aforementioned red tops

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Craig "Wealth off the Radar" White isn't female, he really took him to task.
    It's the radar statement from him that proves he is a poor journalist desperate to appeal to the masses from govan the cup final stuff just underlined that despite his chronic lack of abilty this style of'journalism' has allowed to remain in post

The online behaviour post should include an outright ban on daily record links.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    I used to buy the DR but have since upgraded to the Beano as the stories are more believable. Jackshun makes Banderson look like a journalistic genius.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Nothing in this other than attention seeking. It's almost a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Like Angie Merkel...and she's done a beter job than any British 'Leaders' recently.
    Nicola sturgeon surely would be the better example.

Why would any Hibs fan care about some article in the Daily Record as we aren't its target market other than the odd slap in the chops from time to time.

The Daily Record is for self loathing Scots and is a comical knockabout football fanzine for supporters of you know you and to be fair doesn't pretend otherwise.

As a Hibs fan you must really lack self respect to clickbait on line or physically contribute to a pulication that regularly treats Hibs as a journalistic punchbag.

Stop. Posting. DR articles.

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    Stop. Posting. DR articles.
    Keep doing what you want within the rules

Left by mutual consent!
    Ban the prick. Get a statement out for a change Hibs.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baldmans Comb View Post
    Why would any Hibs fan care about some article in the Daily Record as we aren't its target market other than the odd slap in the chops from time to time.

The Daily Record is for self loathing Scots and is a comical knockabout football fanzine for supporters of you know you and to be fair doesn't pretend otherwise.

As a Hibs fan you must really lack self respect to clickbait on line or physically contribute to a pulication that regularly treats Hibs as a journalistic punchbag.
    Probably because they are expressing their views to other people in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Ban the prick. Get a statement out for a change Hibs.
    Here here

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Oh to see the look on his face to know that with one only click cut and paste the rest of the revenues generated are for Hibs.net
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

It's like he's had his laptop out whilst listening to Sportsound at the weekend and just regurgitated what the pundits said, then put his own stamp on it by adding the sexist slant.