hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank You Tracey Smith

I thought it would be nice to have a thread purely dedicated to thanking Tracey for dedicating so much of her time and efforts to Hibernian, on behalf of all of us.

Great work Tracey, thank you.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Yep, absolutely. Difficult job to take on especially as a volunteer. That's volunteer- which some of the folk who have played their part in making her life unpleasant would do well to remember.

Trying to make a difference at her own expense.

Thanks for taking the trouble to try Tracey and hope you enjoy whatever you do next. Never give up on Hibs, there's a helluva lot more good than bad.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Yep, thanks from me too. Never had any dealings with her directly but know enough from the things she did for fans on here and Fbook that she did a bloody good job on a voluntary basis, something that these online e-cowards (and tbh most of us) would never have the energy or inclination to do.

@hibs.net private member
    Tracey certainly put her heart and soul into it. No one deserves to be abused and I hope she can recover soon.
    She has a heart of gold and a real love for Hibs. Thanks for all your efforts Tracey.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    I think she did a good job for Hibs as s director and I wish her well for the future.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    All the best Tracey, and to all the keyboard warriors gtf, useless excuse for being a so called hibs fan, sad life indeed.....

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Well said OP
    Couple of times I’ve spoke with her she’s been very open and honest
    She’s a great credit to hibs

Well done in the role Tracey! Always approachable, lovely person.👍

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    I think Tracey was very brave to explain the reasons for her resignation.

It’s a thank you from me too.

Best wishes Tracey

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Tracey was very approachable and always tried to help her fellow supporters. All the best for the future T. Don't let the minority spoil your future enjoyment of following Hibs.

Thank you for all of your work on our behalf Tracey,

I really am grateful for all the time and effort you have put in

You will be missed and should be proud of the impression you have made on many people and of the help and assistance that you you have given so ably.
    Last edited by Bobby Moore; 07-11-2019 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Grammar

Great shout.

Thanks for everything Tracey. Keep doing what you do.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Hope you’re all good Tracey, see you and the kids at the game soon

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Well done on no doubt the countless hours you have obviously put in to make our wonderful club a better one. Take care.

We are used to looking after ourselves on away trips but Tracey was a welcome site in Greece after the plane debacle. Hotel was free and Tracy was on hand to help if required and i am sure she warned the only ticket office in Tripolis not to shut for a 3 hour Greek lunch as they were about to be snowed under.
    Had a nice drink or two with her and Frank and she had to rush back to do her own work on the computer.
    I shake my head that she has been abused and harassed.
    Not deserved and picking an easy target is about the measure of these so called Hibs fans.

Tracey you have been a star...non illegitimus caribonum.

@hibs.net private member wandering_hibee's Avatar
    I never met Tracy but I think that anyone that takes a voluntary post in any walk of life deserves a medal and especially someone who does in a football club environment. It is terrible to think that anyone in that situation is subject to the level of abuse which resulted in her taking legal advice and speaking to the police.

I have only heard good things about her and I wish her all the best and I hope that her successor does not suffer the same vitriol.

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    Thank you Tracy,best wishes.

I've posted on the other thread but I'd like to repeat again my thanks to her. I had dealings with her a few months ago about a very minor query but she did the things she said she would do and gave me the answers I was looking for.

Shocked and saddened to hear of the treatment she has received.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Not had any dealings with Tracey but all the best, it's a sign of the times unfortunately that people think they can post/email or message whatever they want to people without any come back. Hopefully the so called fans are banned from ER if they actually even attend games

Left by mutual consent!
    Very sad to hear your stepping down but completely understand. Nobody should have to put up with that type of abuse. Thank you for all your effort, it’s been much appreciated by the majority of our support.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Tracey, a lot of respect for you on this thread and the other. You can hopefully put the awful communications to one side and get on with your life knowing there are far more good people support this great club than bad!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibees62
    Thank you Tracey you managed to sort out my daughters season ticket really quickly
    best wishes

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Very well said all. The clowns responsible should be ashamed.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Never had any interaction with Tracey. Can’t believe abuse is being sent to begin with and simply dumbfounded by the frequency and severity alleged. Absolutely ridiculous by some sections of our “support”.

Thank you for your work and all the best. Don’t lose faith in the general fan base, it’s a minority that stoop to these levels.

Of all the fans reps we have had I have probably had the least dealings with Tracey. The couple of occasions I did contact her I found her to be courteous and helpful.

My own dealings with here are neither here nor there though. She put her head above the parapet and represented the fans views to the best of her ability. For that she deserves to be thanked not abused. It really is a shameful day and anyone sending abusive messages to any member of staff, voluntary or otherwise, at Hibs is an absolute disgrace.

Thanks for your efforts Tracey and I hope you can put this behind you and enjoy being an 'ordinary punter' again.

@hibs.net private member
    Last season I couldn't go to an away game as I was on holiday. I messaged Tracey to see if she knew of a family who might not normally go to away games due to financial restraints etc and she was able to make arrangements for them to go.

A true Hibee with the best interests of all Hibs fans to the core.

Don't let the braindead get you down, Tracey. I've never spoken directly to you but I see you and your girls at every away game.

Thanks for all you've done as a supporter/director
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member hibbie02's Avatar
    Totally shocked that a volunteer with our best interests at heart is hounded out by brain dead morons.

I haven’t had any direct dealings with Tracey but respect and admire her for all the work she did. Anyone responsible for the abuse should be identified and banned by every Hibs based organisation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro