hibs.net Messageboard

Concessions tickets

Im sick 2 death of hearing about so-called fans getting into ER on the cheap every week by buying Concessions instead of paying the full price, just so they can have an xtra pint at the harp b4 the game. The so called investment is not happening and we can't short change the club and miss out on chances to get players like Griff and Cummings back. You so called supporters should be ashamed! Hecky will go but the fans are here forever! ggtth

2. Log in to remove the advert

That's the least of our worries at the minute...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

First Team Regular
    ltyf

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the least of our worries at the minute...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Rather have someone in on the cheap than an empty stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by #2 Double Tap View Post
    ltyf
    Seconded

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieyears View Post
    Im sick 2 death of hearing about so-called fans getting into ER on the cheap every week by buying Concessions instead of paying the full price, just so they can have an xtra pint at the harp b4 the game. The so called investment is not happening and we can't short change the club and miss out on chances to get players like Griff and Cummings back. You so called supporters should be ashamed! Hecky will go but the fans are here forever! ggtth

Sitting on a bus on the way home from being humped by The Rangers at Hampden and this is all you can think of to cheer yourself up?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Sitting on a bus on the way home from being humped by The Rangers at Hampden and this is all you can think of to cheer yourself up?

One post and another moaner. Can all those depressing threads be merged as they really piss me off.

This is the time we need to get behind the club and give it our support. Okay most fans want the manager gone but until that happens we still get behind the team.

For reasons I can't give on this message board I haven't been able to attend any matches for about eighteen months and even had my usual season ticket last season but wasn't able to use it even on the one occasion. I'm working towards getting back to Easter Road in the near future although it won't be easy.

If I was able to I would have been at Hampden yesterday despite the manager etc. Not for everyone of course but that's been covered enough.

Rant over.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

So its all hearsay then? You've no actual evidence other than "somebody told me". Must do better will be written on your report card.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    One post and another moaner. Can all those depressing threads be merged as they really piss me off.

This is the time we need to get behind the club and give it our support. Okay most fans want the manager gone but until that happens we still get behind the team.

For reasons I can't give on this message board I haven't been able to attend any matches for about eighteen months and even had my usual season ticket last season but wasn't able to use it even on the one occasion. I'm working towards getting back to Easter Road in the near future although it won't be easy.

If I was able to I would have been at Hampden yesterday despite the manager etc. Not for everyone of course but that's been covered enough.

Rant over.
    Good post.

Great first post, well worth the 4 months thinking time spent on it. Looking forward to your second post in March.

@hibs.net private member

Rant over.
    Hope you get back to supporting the team soon. We need as many with your attitude as possible.

Rant over.
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Hope you get back to supporting the team soon. We need as many with your attitude as possible.
    Hope to see you at ER soon. All the best pal

Rant over.
    Best wishes to you 1972.
    Hope you can get back to Easter Road soon.

Testimonial Due

Concessions tickets

Jambo myth. Should we stop giving Petrie a cut of transfer fees aye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    The Jambo could have made it a bit less obvious. Either thick or pished. On second thoughts probably both

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    oh lordy, not another shaming thread :(

no mention of animals getting hurt this time thankfully

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    I thought had HIBS had weeded out all of the middle aged children in the FFL ? 😁