hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar

If You Can't Be Good............

...............be dirty!!!! Given that our current squad lacks the skill and ability to be a good side, at least show some passion and throw in some nasty challenges and show the opposition they're in for a game. Our powder puff squad shows the opposition too much respect and as a result, gets dominated all over the park. I don't want Hibs to become a team of hammer throwers, but my god, at least put in a few meaty challenges. The boy band is well and truly united at Easter Road.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HFC_NYC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...............be dirty!!!! Given that our current squad lacks the skill and ability to be a good side, at least show some passion and throw in some nasty challenges and show the opposition they're in for a game. Our powder puff squad shows the opposition too much respect and as a result, gets dominated all over the park. I don't want Hibs to become a team of hammer throwers, but my god, at least put in a few meaty challenges. The boy band is well and truly united at Easter Road.
    This is a major factor thats absent with this lot, passion, they just don’t have it

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    This is a major factor thats absent with this lot, passion, they just don’t have it
    Exactly. A lack of talent can be made up with a show of effort, but sadly, that's not the case with this bunch. I'm not suggesting we hack our way through games, but showing a bit of dig would go a long way to getting the fans on side. I'm not defending PH as I think he has to go, but the players on the field have to show a lot more than they are doing now .

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    We're Hibs. We don't strike fear into the opposition. They strike fear into our nice chaps.

That is why Matty Jack and Marv are talked about as we have had so few midfielders in the last thirty years willing to put their foot in.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    That is why Matty Jack and Marv are talked about as we have had so few midfielders in the last thirty years willing to put their foot in.
    Milligan is being talked about fondly these days mate.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Milligan is being talked about fondly these days mate.
    Ha ha