hibs.net Messageboard

Page 95 of 558 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 16724
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shame that, his girlfriend apparently had a Dutch cap too.....
    😁😁😁😁

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Groathillgrump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snedzuk View Post
    I listened to a United game on sportsound once – Derek Johnstone and Archie MacPhesron were commentating. Into the first half, Johnstone must’ve said about five times, ‘Nixon isn’t wearing his green socks today’ – eventually MacPherson asked him what he was on about. Johnstone says ‘In the dressing room hes known as Nixon of socks green’

Terrible.

But then, he goes quiet at half time and when he returns to the commentary, MacPherson asks him where hes been.
    Johnstone says ‘I went to get a half time burger – when the girl came back she had the burger under her oxter – I asked her what she was doing and she said she was defrosting it’. Macpherson grunts – Johnstone ‘thank goodness I never ordered a hot dog’

Just heard their new guy's interview on Sportsound. He sounds like a total erse so is well suited to them. I'm all for players being confident with a bit of cockiness but this guy goes way overboard. Vanecek mark II re how he's going to score loads of goals for them and we know how mark I turned out. Could be fun watching this one play out.
    Last edited by 007; 21-01-2020 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snedzuk View Post
    I listened to a United game on sportsound once – Derek Johnstone and Archie MacPhesron were commentating. Into the first half, Johnstone must’ve said about five times, ‘Nixon isn’t wearing his green socks today’ – eventually MacPherson asked him what he was on about. Johnstone says ‘In the dressing room hes known as Nixon of socks green’

Terrible.

But then, he goes quiet at half time and when he returns to the commentary, MacPherson asks him where hes been.
    Johnstone says ‘I went to get a half time burger – when the girl came back she had the burger under her oxter – I asked her what she was doing and she said she was defrosting it’. Macpherson grunts – Johnstone ‘thank goodness I never ordered a hot dog’
    😂😂😂😂

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Just heard their new guy's interview on Sportsound. He sounds like a total erse so is well suited to them. I'm all for players being confident with a bit of cockiness but this guy goes way overboard. Vanecek mark II re how he's going to score loads of goals for them and we know how mark I turned out. Could be fun watching this one play out.
    Vanacek actually said he was going to score loads of points for them. It's not his fault he thought Hearts were a basketball team.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Vanacek actually said he was going to score loads of points for them. It's not his fault he thought Hearts were a basketball team.

Out of many embarrassment’s vanacek was right up there with the worst. I fear though that the law of averages suggests they are bound to find a good one now and again. Pray to god I’m wrong though, but hey are the luckiest *unts alive so no doubt they will find a nugget to help them survive relegation on goal difference or something

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    Out of many embarrassment’s vanacek was right up there with the worst. I fear though that the law of averages suggests they are bound to find a good one now and again. Pray to god I’m wrong though, but hey are the luckiest *unts alive so no doubt they will find a nugget to help them survive relegation on goal difference or something
    Seen it so often down the years but it's coming into sharper focus if they fail to beat Ross County.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Seen it so often down the years but it's coming into sharper focus if they fail to beat Ross County.

Tomorrow is do or one foot closer into the championship. Ross county win and Naismith injured is relegation guaranteed.

Tomorrow is do or one foot closer into the championship. Ross county win and Naismith injured is relegation guaranteed.
    C'mon the Staggies

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not wishing to put a damper on things but if Rangers and ourselves do our jobs and win our games, nothing changes for Hearts with a defeat to Ross Co except it’s one game less to play.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Not wishing to put a damper on things but if Rangers and ourselves do our jobs and win our games, nothing changes for Hearts with a defeat to Ross Co except it’s one game less to play.
    It does though as Hearts have got Rangers at the weekend while Hamilton are at home to Livi.

They need to win tomorrow night so it’s not too big a deal if they lose to rangers.

Left by mutual consent!
    The players they got only know how to play one way. If Stendel sets them up expecting tiki-taka football then they will make themselves even more vulnerable.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    One of their relegation rivals moving 3 points further ahead of them by beating them would be pretty significant.

I can live with the disappointment of seeing them lose

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    One of their relegation rivals moving 3 points further ahead of them by beating them would be pretty significant.
    True, I was just meaning in relation to St Mirren and Hamilton.

The generic Hearts thread

One less game is very important if you are 5 points adrift. Before the split they have to play us, Aberdeen, Celtic and Sevco where points may be hard to come by. They have only 7 other games before the split to close that gap. Time is not their friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    One less game is very important if you are 5 points adrift. Before the split they have to play us, Aberdeen, Celtic and Sevco where points may be hard to come by. They have only 7 other games before the split to close that gap. Time is not their friend.

Beautiful. Night 😁💚💚

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

And there's always the prospect of the former Barnsley bombscare extending his excellent winless league run even further.

A draw is always like a cup final win to them so it's got to be a possibility tomorrow.

Last edited by Bostonhibby; 21-01-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    It does though as Hearts have got Rangers at the weekend while Hamilton are at home to Livi.

They need to win tomorrow night so it’s not too big a deal if they lose to rangers.
    Plus a defeat will be a huge dent to the confidence. Even a draw would suggest they haven't made as much progress as they think they have with their home draw v Aberdeen and win over League 1 Airdrie.

Left by mutual consent!
    This is maybe hard to believe but over on 'Throw-back' they've got a thread titled - 'Trying not to get carried away ….'

'
    I am expecting us to concede one from Rangers but we'll score more than them. Maybe even embarrass them. Let's see how they do against St Mirren tomorrow night'

Just wow !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This is maybe hard to believe but over on 'Throw-back' they've got a thread titled - 'Trying not to get carried away ….'

'
    I am expecting us to concede one from Rangers but we'll score more than them. Maybe even embarrass them. Let's see how they do against St Mirren tomorrow night'

Just wow !!!
    Amazing what a famous draw with Aberdeen and win against part time Airdrie can do. I'm certain that poster must be undercover. Nobody can be that delusional

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    The players they got only know how to play one way. If Stendel sets them up expecting tiki-taka football then they will make themselves even more vulnerable.
    It wont be tiki taka... more like a slightly crap, poundland version of klopp’s pressing game

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post

'

Just wow !!!
    Come on, own up whose undercover and posting stuff like this?

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Come on, own up whose undercover and posting stuff like this?

Pointless being an undercover hobo on Kickback these days. It’s impossible to come up with stuff that’s madder than the nonsense spouted by Jambos on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Pointless being an undercover hobo on Kickback these days. It’s impossible to come up with stuff that’s madder than the nonsense spouted by Jambos on a daily basis.

Kiwidug it is then.

Sir Matt Busby

Kiwidug it is then.

Back in the day on the Scotsman forum it was a daily task to see who was spouting the biggest load s***e between Kiwidug, Totty and the Prof. It took Kiwidug a looooonnnnnnngggggg time to figure out the time differences lol.....

The striker who has never scored for Hearts is away on loan to Arbroath.

I like that, means Hearts will still be paying about 90% of his monthly salary.

Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post
    The striker who has never scored for Hearts is away on loan to Arbroath.
    You'll need to narrow it down a bit! 😉

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    You'll need to narrow it down a bit! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Back in the day on the Scotsman forum it was a daily task to see who was spouting the biggest load s***e between Kiwidug, Totty and the Prof. It took Kiwidug a looooonnnnnnngggggg time to figure out the time differences lol.....
    Victor Ian and Rolland gave him a good run for the title of chief pish spouter. I’m sure it was the bold Victor who claimed when their debt reached 40m that it wasn’t that bad.