hibs.net Messageboard

Page 538 of 558 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,140 of 16724
    Scottish Championship: Two more Hearts matches shown on BBC Scotland - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54456576

See BBC Hearts TV are showing more of the maroon 🎈 games 😥

Tom English will be over the moon
    What a moment this is!
    It's Liam Henderson to deliver......

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Hearts getting a lot of BBC air time right now. BBC really bumming up the live games involving them. I guess Cooncil TV usually equates to having to watch second rate sports. BBC never were any good.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tynie01011973 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scottish Championship: Two more Hearts matches shown on BBC Scotland - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54456576

That's actually good for us. Gives Jack Ross access to watch them in a few games before we play them.

Dundee Utd featured quite heavily in there schedule last season so can't be unexpected

@hibs.net private member Victor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    That's actually good for us. Gives Jack Ross access to watch them in a few games before we play them.
    Is the cardboard cut-out bloke, shown in the picture in the link, with the nautical hat, a veteran of Macraes Battalion (seafaring wing)? Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As has been demonstrated to good effect over the past few seasons, it is not the quality of the players that count but the quality of the manager/head coach. The decline at the bus shelter started after Neilson departed, up until Potter completely ****** them up on the downward spiral last season.

Hibs on the other hand have grown slowly since 2015 both on and off the field with only a glitch with a season of Heckingbottom.

Yams do not have the nous to win at an empty Haqmpden.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    I thought Guardian journalists were thought to be quite intelligent rather than moronic as in his case.

Murray is the Guardian's token Sottish Football 'analyst'.

They've no interest in Scottish Football whatsoever so the guy can write whatever he wants, usually nonsense.

It's a box ticking exercise and he takes full advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by EI255 View Post
    Hearts getting a lot of BBC air time right now. BBC really bumming up the live games involving them. I guess Cooncil TV usually equates to having to watch second rate sports. BBC never were any good.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    Makes sense as it guarantees 400,000 viewers.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Not on cooncil telly it doesn't

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Murray is the Guardian's token Sottish Football 'analyst'.

They've no interest in Scottish Football whatsoever so the guy can write whatever he wants, usually nonsense.

It's a box ticking exercise and he takes full advantage.
    Stopped my long standing subscription to the guardian for entirely petty reasons, got the inevitable enquiry about why I'd stopped.

Confirmed it was because they'd got a not very professional golf reporter covering Scottish football badly.

Never got any sort of response but a couple of weeks later got an offer for discounted subscriptions again, won't be happening but maybe 400,000 golf jumpers will save them.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    That will be cancelled, they'll have a crowd of 399,990 crowded round the window of Curry's in Gorgie otherwise. No social distancing there.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Piss myself laughing every time the advert comes on. "Live Championship action". Absolutely beautiful.

Most of the games today getting a BBC reporting page including Partick, Stranraer, Raith etc....

Wee team game not being reported on (not you Blue Brazil). How the mighty have fallen :)

Anybody found out how much the jambos had to pay for the failed effort in the court case yet? It's been months....

Sent from my motorola one macro using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    The weird group think on JKB was such that they would all nod along with the idea that Budge was pioneering doing things for the greater good of the game, and that they were so lucky to have her, it seems like the penny is starting to drop with most over there, who now seem to think they need an entire clear out starting with Budge, one notable exception to the rule is Saughton Jambo who is still unwilling to hear any negative comments about Budge

Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    The weird group think on JKB was such that they would all nod along with the idea that Budge was pioneering doing things for the greater good of the game, and that they were so lucky to have her, it seems like the penny is starting to drop with most over there, who now seem to think they need an entire clear out starting with Budge, one notable exception to the rule is Saughton Jambo who is still unwilling to hear any negative comments about Budge
    Is that champagne still on ice?

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar

Is is there any talk of her Bidco1874 company, that’s the Yams holding company, and why they’ve still never submitted their 2019 accounts. Even after the 3 month Covid extension when the accounts were due in July, they’ve still not appeared on the Companies House website.

Cant just be an oversight , they will be getting weekly reminders.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Is is there any talk of her Bidco1874 company, that’s the Yams holding company, and why they’ve still never submitted their 2019 accounts. Even after the 3 month Covid extension when the accounts were due in July, they’ve still not appeared on the Companies House website.

No but there is a thread on toilets.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

Leave Mrs doctor Budge well alone. They didn't get to where they are today without her.

As far as Bidco is concerned, She'll just be doing one of those unique businessy type thingies that no one else could ever have thought of, especially hobos, spoonburners and pegsellers etc.....

Why would any jambo want to dig into Bidco and why the transfer of ownership is taking so long, donations are forever diverting and the good doctor is still lingering.

Budge must stay.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Is Saughton Jambo the one that presented all the inside information and was consistently wrong but was still someone had everyone hanging on his posts?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Is Saughton Jambo the one that presented all the inside information and was consistently wrong but was still someone had everyone hanging on his posts?
    Was that not Daz Jambo or something? I can't tell them apart but there again interfering with their cousins and sisters is bound to make them all look the same.

Left by mutual consent!
    I think he’s the one who got a property solicitor as his brief and ended up creating his username in HMP 👍

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Was that not Daz Jambo or something? I can't tell them apart but there again interfering with their cousins and sisters is bound to make them all look the same.
    They both did tbf. The Daz one was usually about players, pretty sure one of his was the only reason they didn’t sign Nisbet is because they refused to accept a Celtic clause in his contract. Saughton Jambo was just spectacularly wrong about everything to do with reconstruction and their relegation. He was also the go between for the conveyancing lawyer.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    There seems to be a growing number of them slating Naismith. I only see the twitter feed from the fake jkb account but they seem to be suggesting that he is over the hill, injury prone, non trier and just not that good!

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    There seems to be a growing number of them slating Naismith. I only see the twitter feed from the fake jkb account but they seem to be suggesting that he is over the hill, injury prone, non trier and just not that good!
    You only have to listen to Naismith's interviews to know he is more focused on Scotland than Hearts.

Yeah. I remember vividly the weekend he informed all and sundry that he'd be opening the champagne bottles come the Monday night after Hearts had been reinstated.

I was gutted thinking he had inside information. Hilarious when it turned out to be total bs. Wasn't the first time or the last he'd lead them over a clifftop like maroon lemmings.

Saughton Jambo and Leslie Deans. A right pair of muppets.

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You only have to listen to Naismith's interviews to know he is more focused on Scotland than Hearts.
    He only went to Hearts to maintain his profile so that he could play for Scotland. He limited his Hearts exposure by spending half the season on the treatment table. Now that he is out of the Scotland squad, he is not going to make the effort.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RitchieHibs View Post
    Yeah. I remember vividly the weekend he informed all and sundry that he'd be opening the champagne bottles come the Monday night after Hearts had been reinstated.

I was gutted thinking he had inside information. Hilarious when it turned out to be total bs. Wasn't the first time or the last he'd lead them over a clifftop like maroon lemmings.

Saughton Jambo and Leslie Deans. A right pair of muppets.

Was it £8m or £10m compensation they got for being demoted?

I remember Leslie Deans assuring them via Saughton Jambo that they had a very strong case.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Was it £8m or £10m compensation they got for being demoted?

I remember Leslie Deans assuring them via Saughton Jambo that they had a very strong case.

That was the sums of money they were bandying around.

I'm sure some of them were calling for a court order to ringfence the Sky cash to ensure the SPFL had the millions to give to them.

How much did hertz have to pay?

As the heading says how much did the hertz have to pay for all the crap they chucked around over the summer.
    Why have we heard nothing from the SFA panel.